brody990

Jun 11, 2017
is there a list or hints for the calendar pieces? I'm missing 1/3/4 and I seem to have gone through most places, they're probably pretty obvious but for the life of me I can't find them.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
is there a list or hints for the calendar pieces? I'm missing 1/3/4 and I seem to have gone through most places, they're probably pretty obvious but for the life of me I can't find them.
It has been a second since I collected them all, but I will try and write up a short location guide today for anyone who really wants help finding them.

Last edited:

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
It has been a second since I collected them all, but I will try and write up a short location guide today for anyone who really wants help finding them.
Okay! It took a little bit because I didn't realize there were also some quest related requirements, but if anyone needs help finding any missing pages, you may check this spoiler-filled guide below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck on your hunt and have fun!

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Okay! It took a little bit because I didn't realize there were also some quest related requirements, but if anyone needs help finding any missing pages, you may check this spoiler-filled guide below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck on your hunt and have fun!
Can I get a save with all the calendar pages unlocked? My save that I use is from before they were in the game so I can't get a couple of them anymore.

Reactions: prosmoker1

fenstrato01

Jan 11, 2019
There is an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, normally first found for the Monster in the Basement questline.

Beat April in a race and go to the gym a couple more times until you try to get revenge on her. Regardless of outcome, you will receive an invitation to attend her party on Saturday from then on.
how/when can i visit the gym?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Can I get a save with all the calendar pages unlocked? My save that I use is from before they were in the game so I can't get a couple of them anymore.

When I am back at my computer, I will upload one.
Done

When will the next update be?
Draga seems to be working on their other project, Suddenly a Girl, for at least a few more weeks, so it may not be until April/May that the next update is publically out. I imagine the alpha/beta updates on Patreon will start releasing by March. I can't speak for them or their schedule though.

how/when can i visit the gym?
You only visit the gym during a date with Kira, similiar to the movie theatre.

Last edited:

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Ok stompintime, this save will allow you or anyone else to access the gallery with all of the calendar pages unlocked. Thinking about it, with the changes Draga made, you should be able to find all of them even if your save is further along (You can now re-enter A.D Inc for this sole purpose).

All of that said, I would highly encourage anyone playing for the first time to try and unlock them on their own. You will find most organically in a standard playthrough.

View attachment SG_Gallery_Unlock_Save.rar

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ok stompintime, this save will allow you or anyone else to access the gallery with all of the calendar pages unlocked. Thinking about it, with the changes Draga made, you should be able to find all of them even if your save is further along (You can now re-enter A.D Inc for this sole purpose).

All of that said, I would highly encourage anyone playing for the first time to try and unlock them on their own. You will find most organically in a standard playthrough.

View attachment 1635192
Actually it depends on exactly how pure a run you're trying. For a truly pure, i.e. lowest corruption, run I avoid the April race/nurse material, skipping school, and spying on the housewife. That cuts out at least three pages. Fortunately I also like to do a corrupt run giving into the janitor, so I can collect the pages on that run.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Actually it depends on exactly how pure a run you're trying. For a truly pure, i.e. lowest corruption, run I avoid the April race/nurse material, skipping school, and spying on the housewife. That cuts out at least three pages. Fortunately I also like to do a corrupt run giving into the janitor, so I can collect the pages on that run.
While this is fair (I'm a HUGE fan of pure/chaste/min-corruption runs in games like these) and you're certainly correct within your self-enforced rules for your playthrough you'd still be missing a few, from a purely technical standpoint you are still able to physically collect the calendar pages if you decided to meet their requirements at any point. I just presumed stompintime thought they were unable to complete them because of where they were in the story, which shouldn't be correct if everything is functioning properly.

Reactions: anubis1970

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018

View attachment 1635192
Oh I didn't know I could re-enter. Appreciate it though!

Aerreis

Mar 30, 2021
I lost the fight at A.D. Inc and now i can't re-enter, am i bugged or is there a way in?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I lost the fight at A.D. Inc and now i can't re-enter, am i bugged or is there a way in?
There is currently a bug causing a progression issues there. It should very likely be fixed by the next public release.

Edit: I can confirm, for sure, it is fixed in the alpha of the next version. Anyone waiting will be able to continue the quest immediately.

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.9 is now out for all of my beta testers and above and will come out for public at the 27th May!

New Content:
-Added the second town into the game (8 new maps)
-Added a new map and event that happens while you travel to Woodcock
-Added Woodcock's introduction events and first main story quest
-Added some events for Angie at the beach
-Added 2 H-scenes involving Angie in Woodcock
-Added 1 new beach event for April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added a second meeting in the Janitor's base (will unlock after you arrive in Woodcock)
-Added a new quest to the Janitor's path (just the quest indikation, more janitor content coming with v0.10)
-You can now buy a Bikini in Idamville (once you met the requirements)
-Added a new variant scene to the bathtub masturbation on Stella's (Lucy's mom) date night (Idamville)
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Using the mine advances time by one now
-Using the secret entrance at the mine only advances time by one instead of going straight to the evening now
-Added proper night lighting at the Training refuge and Master's Base
-You can now skip and auto-win Britney's and April's race on PE class at school after you lost at least 2 times
-You can now sell materials and items at the Weapon & Armor Shop in Woodcock
-Text revision, minor changes and bugfixes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've read that there is futa/trans content with a new job but my question is: is there any h-scenes with the mc and futa/trans? can the mc get pregnant from the futa/trans?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I've read that there is futa/trans content with a new job but my question is: is there any h-scenes with the mc and futa/trans? can the mc get pregnant from the futa/trans?
Yes there are a few h-scenes with some trans characters and the MC. But she can't get pregnant from them since there's no actual vaginal sex yet, might add more in the future.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes