ShockinglyDrunk

Jul 28, 2018
Found a bug. The first sex scene with the janitor, after the scene the animation will stay on the screen and then override any future scenes you go through.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
DragaX where is the janitor's new place? I've only got the abandoned factory isn't it part.
There is an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, normally first found for the Monster in the Basement questline.

How do I get the party to happen?
Beat April in a race and go to the gym a couple more times until you try to get revenge on her. Regardless of outcome, you will receive an invitation to attend her party on Saturday from then on.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There is an abandoned building on the outskirts of town, normally first found for the Monster in the Basement questline.

Beat April in a race and go to the gym a couple more times until you try to get revenge on her. Regardless of outcome, you will receive an invitation to attend her party on Saturday from then on.
How to trigger the Monster in basement questline?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
How to trigger the Monster in basement questline?
When you complete the A.D. Inc test for the Dojo, you are allowed into the back room to face the master there. On the left side is a ninja who will give you tasks to earn medals for the Dojo shop. One of them is the Monster in the Basement quest. (You will also recognize it as the only task so far with a hacking minigame).

Hope that helps!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skylark21

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
Need help with a possible bug? Have failed at the disquise route of A.D. infiltrate quest. She says that she needs to rest and try again the next day, but no matter the time of day, there is no interactable to retry the quest.

Nov 17, 2020
Seem to have a bug atm where when I enter the abandoned building for a monster in the basement quest my game just freezes. Is there something that needs to be done prior to this quest or is it an actual known bug?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Seem to have a bug atm where when I enter the abandoned building for a monster in the basement quest my game just freezes. Is there something that needs to be done prior to this quest or is it an actual known bug?
Are you using v0.8a? Because that version is supposed to have this bug fixed.

Need help with a possible bug? Have failed at the disquise route of A.D. infiltrate quest. She says that she needs to rest and try again the next day, but no matter the time of day, there is no interactable to retry the quest.
Yes, that's a bug and will be fixed.

Nov 17, 2020
Are you using v0.8a? Because that version is supposed to have this bug fixed.
Yeah I'm more than positive as I've just downloaded the game when the updated came out, I'll redownload on another link and try again. Alternatively will I just need to not accept the Janitors quest to find a new place prior to doing the basement one?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes