kazekage22

Jul 27, 2017
i manage to get asked by marcus and john for date, after getting the dress, i can't seem to interact with the phone to ask them out, is it a bug?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
i manage to get asked by marcus and john for date, after getting the dress, i can't seem to interact with the phone to ask them out, is it a bug?
Dates can usually only be done on Wednesday and Saturday. But if you already got in a relationship with Kira or April then you won't be able to go on anymore dates with someone else.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You can view any scene you've seen via the computer in the MC's room. I don't think it's possible to unlock every scene in one play through.
Thanks, will just hold out for a full gallery, really have little enthusiasm for most of these games at the moment and really none for multi-playthrough.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I don't think it's possible to unlock every scene in one play through.
There are actually two ways to do that. One is by entering the patreon code to simply unlock the gallery. The second one is by finding all of the hidden calendar pages in the game.

Anyway, the new update is almost ready and will hopefully be released for my 5$+ supporters tomorrow. It's going to be one of the biggest update so far. It contains almost 20 new H-scenes, a completely new job, a ton of new events, a few new quests, some qol changes, bugfixes and 99% of all the text and old scenes have been revised and improved! A more detailed changelog will be out soon.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There are actually two ways to do that. One is by entering the patreon code to simply unlock the gallery. The second one is by finding all of the hidden calendar pages in the game.

Anyway, the new update is almost ready and will hopefully be released for my 5$+ supporters tomorrow. It's going to be one of the biggest update so far. It contains almost 20 new H-scenes, a completely new job, a ton of new events, a few new quests, some qol changes, bugfixes and 99% of all the text and old scenes have been revised and improved! A more detailed changelog will be out soon.
I wondered about the calendar pages. I've run into one or two, but never actually went looking for them. Now I will.

Sadly I don't have the finances to be a supporter, but I don't mind waiting the extra month to get it free. Keep up the great work, this is one of the best RPGM games I've ever played.

Reactions: Dan68

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls version 0.8 is finally ready and now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and above. It's probably the biggest update so far and finishes the first town of the game. The public version is coming out as usual one month later at the 3th January.

New Content:
-Added the clothing store job
-Added several events and mini scenes at the clothing store job
-Added 5 new clothing store related H-scenes
-Added 1 new event with Lucy's mom at saturday evening
-Added 1 new animated H-scene involving Lucy's mom
-Added 2 new events with Vicky at home (at 10+ and 25+ corruption)
-Added the adult shop interior to the mall, you can now buy a sex toy there (requires the
25+ corruption event with Vicky first)
-Added 2 new H-scenes with your new toy (one of them animated)
-You can now start your training as April's pet on wednesday and friday (talk with Britney after classes at the school hall)
-Added 2 new training events as April's pet with different variants
-Added 1 new H-scene with April while being her pet at school
-Added 1 new H-scene with April after refusing to serve her in school (it has different variants)
-Added 1 new H-scene that can happen while you do some maid chores for April
-Added 1 new H-scene with Britney, April and you on her pet path
-Added 1 new final event with the Janitor at school (it triggers a new quest)
-Added 1 new H-scene with Mia after the Janitor had sex with you for the first time, at school
-Added 2 new maps that can be accessed by solving the Janitor's quest
-Added 1 new quest to recruit a new girl for the Janitor's harem
-Added 2 new H-scenes with the new girl at the Janitor's new place (one of them animated)
-Added 3 new small events + 1 H-scene and one possible future quest for Pinu at home
-Added 1 final H-scene with Kai at the mining hideout
-Added 1 final H-scene with the cook at the diner
-You can now talk with the school bully about your pregnancy, if he is the father
-Some new npc dialogues and other minor changes
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Almost all of the text has been proofread and revised (Thanks to the amazing help of Emily!)
-You can now go back into the A.D. Inc building after finishing the mission (in case you
missed the calendar page)
-Added lots of missing portrait images for several npc's into the game
-Saving is now disabled in the gallery (try saving in Lucy's room instead)
-Fixed a bunch of bugs

See you~

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is there any transformation content on this game or is it just tagged wrong?
Yes, there is some stuff like temporary breast expansion and breast reduction in the game. Some of the Sheroni Girls can also transform and change their appearance a bit.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Kinda stuck with A.D. Got to the basement, got the info, the dude at dojo still asks if I have questions. Questlog of this quest has two entries, both greenmarked. wdidw?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are you going to keep making janitor content? Where do you see the janitor story ending going?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Kinda stuck with A.D. Got to the basement, got the info, the dude at dojo still asks if I have questions. Questlog of this quest has two entries, both greenmarked. wdidw?
What version are you using? How did you get out of the basement? You are supposed to get a new event at the dojo that triggers by itself once you finish the quest.

Are you going to keep making janitor content? Where do you see the janitor story ending going?
Yes, the Janitor story is going to keep getting more content as the main story progresses. The next version that comes out at the 3rd has some new content for it as well.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.8 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for public!

New Content:
-Added the clothing store job
-Added several events and mini scenes at the clothing store job
-Added 5 new clothing store related H-scenes
-Added 1 new event with Lucy's mom at saturday evening
-Added 1 new animated H-scene involving Lucy's mom
-Added 2 new events with Vicky at home (at 10+ and 25+ corruption)
-Added the adult shop interior to the mall, you can now buy a sex toy there (requires the 25+ corruption event with Vicky first)
-Added 2 new H-scenes with your new toy (one of them animated)
-You can now start your training as April's pet on wednesday and friday (talk with Britney after classes at the school hall)
-Added 2 new training events as April's pet with different variants
-Added 1 new H-scene with April while being her pet at school
-Added 1 new H-scene with April after refusing to serve her in school (it has different variants)
-Added 1 new H-scene that can happen while you do some maid chores for April
-Added 1 new H-scene with Britney, April and you on her pet path
-Added 1 new final event with the Janitor at school (it triggers a new quest)
-Added 1 new H-scene with Mia after the Janitor had sex with you for the first time, at school
-Added 2 new maps that can be accessed by solving the Janitor's quest
-Added 1 new quest to recruit a new girl for the Janitor's harem
-Added 2 new H-scenes with the new girl at the Janitor's new place (one of them animated)
-Added 3 new small events + 1 H-scene and one possible future quest for Pinu at home
-Added 1 final H-scene with Kai at the mining hideout
-Added 1 final H-scene with the cook at the diner
-You can now talk with the school bully about your pregnancy, if he is the father
-Some new npc dialogues and other minor changes
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Almost all of the text has been proofread and revised (Thanks to the amazing help of Emily!)
-You can now go back into the A.D. Inc building after finishing the mission (in case you missed the calendar page)
-Added lots of missing portrait images for several npc's into the game
-Saving is now disabled in the gallery (try saving in Lucy's room instead)
-Fixed a bunch of bugs

Enjoy~

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes