weerchange

Dec 11, 2018
I completed the second challenge in the dojo, now I cannot complete the first challenge. When communicating with the Ninja Tutor on the left side of the dojo, nothing happens, only a text with three dots.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I found another minor glitch. I used a pregnancy test while still naked from taking a bath and it dumped me outside the bathroom, still naked and when I tried to reenter I got the message about getting dressed before leaving. I was able to fix it by using another pregnancy test once Lucy was pregnant and it left her inside the bathroom so I could take the clothes out of the dryer.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I got a question - is there more content with Kira and Bullies (If Lucy loses fight to them) or its just one scene? Cause I would rather choose route with content of course.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
So in this game masturbation makes you a bad person huh?
Yes, because as we all know masturbation is a sin and everyone who does it will end up in hell!
Joking aside...corruption increases through masturbation to a certain degree because once you know how good it feels you might want to do it again, thus corrupting yourself. But corruption doesn't necessary mean that you are more evil.

what do i do after getting the first medal?
Side content, there is no more main story in the current release.

Reactions: vasua

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
So losing the fight on the roof with the bullies locks you out of a relationship with Kira, right? I'm not missing something? I cannot figure out how to win that fight and I'd be fine dating Kira even if she's getting gangbanged in the bathroom in her free time.

Reactions: Papercut

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
So losing the fight on the roof with the bullies locks you out of a relationship with Kira, right? I'm not missing something? I cannot figure out how to win that fight and I'd be fine dating Kira even if she's getting gangbanged in the bathroom in her free time.
Use stun. I dont remember exactly when you get it, but there are one. It's the same ability one of them using on you. And need to grind some money for healing items.

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
Use stun. I dont remember exactly when you get it, but there are one. It's the same ability one of them using on you. And need to grind some money for healing items.
Thanks. I never found stun, but I stocked up on potions and won. It would still be nice to be able to go for a relationship while still losing though.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
New update from Draga's blog.

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 18

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for the next two months now and a new minor update was supposed to come out today but unfortunately something came up in real life and I won't be able to upload it today. So I will either put it out on this saturday or sometime next week.

Anyway, let's get to what is planned for the upcoming v0.8 release. The next major update will focus on completing the first town so I can finally move on with the main story and start to work on the second town. Here is what's planned:
-More content for Stella (Lucy's mom)
-More content with Vicky and Pinu
-New Janitor content
-A new job (involving some futa/trans stuff, avoidable if that's not your thing though)
-Some new events as April's pet
-Lots of new H-scenes
-Fleshing out and finishing up everything else
So if there is anything you still want me to add to the first town you better let me know now before I move on.

That's all for today, thank you for you attention!
I'm looking forward to the new janitor content along with setting things up for the second town.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes