Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
What version are you using? How did you get out of the basement? You are supposed to get a new event at the dojo that triggers by itself once you finish the quest.
NM. Got soflocked, apparently, by warping out with a teleporter, worked fine when I loaded a save and walked out.

Oct 2, 2018
I guess it depends on how strictly you mean pure, as there is one possible straight interaction you could end up forced into for a single scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I ask you if there is enough lesbian content? I really don't want to go through all the grind that rpgmaker games have, only to end up watching 3 or 4 scenes.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
CAN i get saves my dudes for varous points in the game so i can pick a point where i want to start

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just tried the newest version - converted to Mac and tried playing but had the issue I've seen mentioned in the thread about how it hangs for minutes trying to launch (or continue) a battle. Not playable in this state - any plans on how to fix this? Looks interesting...

mdog9000

Jan 24, 2018
Jump on the most left part, it actives. Now go pick up the rock and stand on the middle one, it activates. Now throw the rock on the green button and go stand on the last one, it activates. Done.
Jump on the most left part, it actives. Now go pick up the rock and stand on the middle one, it activates. Now throw the rock on the green button and go stand on the last one, it activates. Done.
how do you get on the middle one as i cant jump or walk onto it

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we have the option to just win all the min runing gamint aginst the bitch who hate MC to make here win insteed of trying over an over and over agint without even had a scen to beat the blondy bitch? I prefer see the whie MC do runing qest againt the blondie bitch with option:
1 Option) "Play mini game"
2 Option) "Win"
2 Option) "Lose"
du the fact I hate do thing over and over agin until I win: It fucking stressfull.

Reactions: Dan68

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
How do you give the third slave girl the drink?
may i ask how you found the new place? I found one possible location right side of the mall, but never found another spot. answered by Update
for your problem, you may try PE and then the running option

Also, as a normal question, does anyone know why the game freezes when i enter the building for monster in basement quest?

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just uploaded v0.8a of Sheroni Girls for public that fixes the following bugs:

-Fixed a bug that makes your game freeze when you accept both the Janitor quest and the monster in a basement quest at the same time
-Fixed a bug that makes Sally disappear at April's mansion after you recruited her for the Janitor
-Fixed a bug with April's punishment scene repeating all the time
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't work as a maid for April a second time
-Fixed a bug with Sally appearing too early at the Janitor's new hideout

Just download it and replace it with your old game folders and it should work.

Enjoy!

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I've encountered another bug. The game crashes on new game if skip intro option is selected.

upd. Went for winxp comp and run as admin, now it works fine.

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Can I ask you if there is enough lesbian content? I really don't want to go through all the grind that rpgmaker games have, only to end up watching 3 or 4 scenes.
Yes, there are quite a lot of lesbian scenes in the game.

Just tried the newest version - converted to Mac and tried playing but had the issue I've seen mentioned in the thread about how it hangs for minutes trying to launch (or continue) a battle. Not playable in this state - any plans on how to fix this? Looks interesting...
No idea what causes this, since I never had this problem. Maybe it has something to do with trying to play it on a mac?

Is there an android version?
Nope.

Can we have the option to just win all the min runing gamint aginst the bitch who hate MC to make here win insteed of trying over an over and over agint without even had a scen to beat the blondy bitch? I prefer see the whie MC do runing qest againt the blondie bitch with option:
1 Option) "Play mini game"
2 Option) "Win"
2 Option) "Lose"
du the fact I hate do thing over and over agin until I win: It fucking stressfull.
If there's enough interest for something like that then I will think about it. The minigames aren't that hard, to be honest.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If there's enough interest for something like that then I will think about it. The minigames aren't that hard, to be honest.
It fucking hard. I don't like whe the blondy cheat that way.
I gonna wait clearly that blondy is desinged to be disrespectfull and cheater.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
ok I need some help. So I'm at the third trail for the red dragon, the quest want me to infiltrate the company. I chose the option of disguise, once I am in the building i got pass the lock door, I fought the guard and lost because i don't have enough health.
So now the real problem starts because I can't get back into the company building again to continue the quest, no matter what I do. does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
DragaX where is the janitor's new place? I've only got the abandoned factory isn't it part.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes