pesowenk

Aug 15, 2017
I found a bug, i cannot be stealthy anymore afer i got found by some guards in the building bellow of the map, that means i cannot redo the quest and cannot go upstairs at Aprils Party.

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, there are quite a lot of lesbian scenes in the game.

No idea what causes this, since I never had this problem. Maybe it has something to do with trying to play it on a mac?

Nope.

If there's enough interest for something like that then I will think about it. The minigames aren't that hard, to be honest.
Yes please - stuck on the mini game - if you cannot beat april - you cannot progress in the game.
There should either be a cheat or a system where each time you lose to april she slows down a bit until you can beat her.
The one time I did beat her, the game said i still lost - I assume the victory was not big enough so it recorded it as a loss.

It is fustrating that Sheroni girls does not have a way around the minigames

Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
Yes please - stuck on the mini game - if you cannot beat april - you cannot progress in the game.
There should either be a cheat or a system where each time you lose to april she slows down a bit until you can beat her.
The one time I did beat her, the game said i still lost - I assume the victory was not big enough so it recorded it as a loss.

It is fustrating that Sheroni girls does not have a way around the minigames

I have run this race 40-50 times on the trot - can now hit the last corner ahead of April and jump the barrier but it still says you lost the race - please put a 'win' option - maybe after 3 losses

Oct 2, 2018
I have run this race 40-50 times on the trot - can now hit the last corner ahead of April and jump the barrier but it still says you lost the race - please put a 'win' option - maybe after 3 losses
You are stuck in the running mini-game?

just activate the option to always run and go through the white line, it's very easy.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok what am I doing wrong Ive completed the challenge in the first dojo, but cant get to the 2nd for the life of me. When ever I try to leave it simply states that she is not yet ready =/. What am I doing wrong??

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Am I the only one who gets his game shut down after fight and getting on ship? View attachment 1585220
The game loads through fine for me, but there is also a larger load at that point that may be causing some issues. Does it give you a particular error or just shut down?

If skipping the intro will load for you, that picks up at the exact same point, so you could at least play the rest of the game for now. The intro primarily seems to be for lore purposes.

Ok what am I doing wrong Ive completed the challenge in the first dojo, but cant get to the 2nd for the life of me. When ever I try to leave it simply states that she is not yet ready =/. What am I doing wrong??
You've reached the end of the main questline for now. There are multiple jobs and side quests available if you haven't completed them all yet.

Last edited:

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
[
QUOTE="DE1LUS, post: 7306617, member: 3369561"]
too:(
The game loads through fine for me, but there is also a larger load at that point that may be causing some issues. Does it give you a particular error or just shut down?

If skipping the intro will load for you, that picks up at the exact same point, so you could at least play the rest of the game for now. The intro primarily seems to be for lore purposes.

You've reached the end of the main questline for now. There are multiple jobs and side quests available if you haven't completed them all yet.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I tried , same thing... Black screen for like 30 sec then game shuts down , no errors

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is the next update going to have more janitor stuff? If so what are you planning?

The school bully is having a threeway with the mohawk girl and another guy in the washroom is that the end? Can the bully do things to me too?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Where can i find the new base for the janitor quest
On the outskirts of town, the left most map, and the left most building. Also used for the monster in the basement side quest.

Is the next update going to have more janitor stuff? If so what are you planning?

The school bully is having a threeway with the mohawk girl and another guy in the washroom is that the end? Can the bully do things to me too?
While I can't comment one way or the other on the janitor for sure, draga has mentioned they plan on starting the second town as part of the next update.

As for the bully, he can't do things to you as part of the encounter with Kira (mohawk girl), but if:
-No one lands on you during the spin the bottle game during April's party more than 3 times
-You aren't in a relationship
-You aren't her pet

The bully will take advantage of your aroused state at the end of the game, have his way with you, and there is a chance you can even end up pregnant from it.

Hope these answers helped!

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
i have found a bug. It seems that when i enter the house in "a monster in the basement" after the initial dialogue, the game freezes.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes