Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Trying to find the necklace on the novice level but never seen it. I read something about a mouse taking it here in the forums, better never saw a mouse take a necklace, how to I get that to start?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Trying to find the necklace on the novice level but never seen it. I read something about a mouse taking it here in the forums, better never saw a mouse take a necklace, how to I get that to start?
You need to accept the quest first from the girl at the mining entrance.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Also are there supposed to be multiple quests from the bulletin board? I only got and completed the first 2.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Only two so far.

You have to keep talking with her on school at the rooftop. To get some events you might have to be far enough into the mainstory.
I got the first medal by beating the dojo headmaster, got that android, did the janitors quest now got nothing left. All I can do is go to school and watch the same thing over and over again. The party scene doesn't proceed past the bottle spinning part, during the gym class kyra and her takes a shower together and thats it. Kyras relationship quest isnt starting.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls v0.7 is now out for public.

New Content:
-You can now use condoms before having sex if you have any in your inventory (Doesn't work if you are getting mind controlled or are too horny/drunk to think about protection)
-You can now get pregnant if you don't use a condom (30% chance if creampie, 10% chance if he pulls out)
-You can now use the pregnancy test to check if you are pregnant (you need to do that to actually start the pregnancy, pregnancy duration can be set at this event aswell)
-You can now talk with your boyfriend/girlfriend about your pregnancy (event might vary greatly depending on who you are together with or who the father is)
-Added several small pregnancy related events
-Added a new talk event with your mom after you did a pregancy test
-Added several new renders for Lucy in her pregnant state
-Added birth event + some interactions with your baby at home
-Added Marcus' apartment which can be visited if you are in a relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at John's home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at Marcus' home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus at April's party if you are his girlfriend
-Added 1 new H-scene in the bathtub at home if you have enough lust
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 1 new H-scene with John while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 12 sexy calendar pages hidden all over the town, if you find them all you might unlock a nice reward

Updated Content:
-Replaced some low quality renders with better ones
-Bugfixes and minor changes

Enjoy~

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do I get the mind control janitor stuff? Is there other mind control?
At a certain point of the game one of the two girls who stand by the vending machine at lunch will be missing. Talk to her friend and then check in the janitors closet after classes to find a key. That will start you down the MC content.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
At a certain point of the game one of the two girls who stand by the vending machine at lunch will be missing. Talk to her friend and then check in the janitors closet after classes to find a key. That will start you down the MC content.
Do I have to wait a number of days to pass or do some kind of side quest content? I have been going to school for 2 weeks and haven't seen this.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Do I have to wait a number of days to pass or do some kind of side quest content? I have been going to school for 2 weeks and haven't seen this.
You have to complete the missions for the dojo in town and find out about some shady tech being developed.

Where are the dojos? I don't know how to go forward.
The dojo in the first town is in the western part of town. From your house go left to the next map then down to the bottom. You have to switch to your combat clothes before entering. The second and third dojo's haven't been added to the game yet.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Does the mind control stuff go up to the main girl and the other or are more girls taken by the janitor?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does the mind control stuff go up to the main girl and the other or are more girls taken by the janitor?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it for now, but if I recall correctly DragaX said that he plans to expand the MC content after getting the pregnancy content added. Personally I'm hoping that Lucy will be tasked with recruiting the next target.

Reactions: themagiman

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Seeing more naked girls in the janitor room during the breaks is a great improvement!

It would be great if this was the main story line and we got to see the janitor take over the school and more.

Last edited:

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
The fighting scenes load unusually slow, considering there are not much assets to be loaded in the first place. I've played many other RPGM games (the same engine as this one) and there is never one as slow as this. Also the fighting animations are way too slow as well which make overall fighting encounters unbearable.

Reactions: Drago111
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes