DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
There are still no dates with April, correct?
She won't have real dates like the others. But she has a few scenes at her party. I will also add a few events with April where she will teach you how to be a good pet for her, later on.

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
She won't have real dates like the others. But she has a few scenes at her party. I will also add a few events with April where she will teach you how to be a good pet for her, later on.
That sounds quite interesting!

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.6a is now out for public!

Changelog v0.6a:

New Content
-Added April's Mansion Party to the game (which includes the interiors of the mansion, several events depending on your earlier choices and a big spin the bottle game event)
-Added more than 65 new renders and 50+ mini scenes for the spin the bottle game
-Added 8 new H-scenes in total (one of them animated)
-Added all three dates with John

Updated Content:
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery
-Some more bugfixes and other minor changes

Enjoy!

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.6a is now out for public!

Enjoy!
Can you please explain how exactly to get 4th event at spin the bottle? I tried 3 times, always no more than 3 make outs with everyone, even tried to stop at 2 with everyone, but still nothing.

Or do you mean by "sexually bullied in public" when April forced you to make cuni?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Can you please explain how exactly to get 4th event at spin the bottle? I tried 3 times, always no more than 3 make outs with everyone, even tried to stop at 2 with everyone, but still nothing.

Or do you mean by "sexually bullied in public" when April forced you to make cuni?
Making out with April 3 times = Sex with April
Making out with Marcus 3 times = Sex with Marcus
Making out with Jay 3 times = Sex with Jay
Make out with the Bully at least 3 times or don't make out with April, Marcus and Jay more than 3 times = Sex with the Bully

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
I followed the mouse to Kai's hideout and now I'm stuck here. I can't go back into the mine and I can't leave because there are things in the way. Am I missing something or is this a bug? 269a1281173ec733bc9ef329c8969db9.png

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really can not understand why there are no games with a female protagonist like (GGGB) and a game instead of slow corruption and a lot of sex should have battles,you know we live in the 21st century and not in the 1800s that there were hand-to-hand battles.
a young beautiful girl I want to see her have a lot of sex and not pretend Jack Norris.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I really can not understand why there are no games with a female protagonist like (GGGB) and a game instead of slow corruption and a lot of sex should have battles,you know we live in the 21st century and not in the 1800s that there were hand-to-hand battles.
a young beautiful girl I want to see her have a lot of sex and not pretend Jack Norris.
Try Clair's Quest. Plenty of sex and I don't think there are any battles.

Reactions: Priappus

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I wonder if the janitor is the only one that can mind control the main character, or if there are plans to introduce other factions on the main quest line that can enslave her to work for them.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
There is no new Janitor content in this update but here is a short roadmap of what you can expect at the next few updates:

v0.7: Pregnancy Update + Other things
v0.8: Side Activities + Janitor
v0.9: New main story + second town

I wonder if the janitor is the only one that can mind control the main character, or if there are plans to introduce other factions on the main quest line that can enslave her to work for them.
Might be very possible.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There is no new Janitor content in this update but here is a short roadmap of what you can expect at the next few updates:

v0.7: Pregnancy Update + Other things
v0.8: Side Activities + Janitor
v0.9: New main story + second town
Wow! I'm definitely looking forward to these updates.

Reactions: Dan68

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
Please help, how do you start the janitor side quests? He is always in the school and tells me to leave.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes