DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
There's nothing to do on weekends besides work in the resturant.
Some people having CGI portraits and some having animated is slightly off putting at times.
No idea what the status effects do, can take a guess at what they are but no clue on effect.
More stuff to do on weekends will come soon. Do you mean the status effects you get when you are too tired or dirty? You can check the mirror, to see which one you have. They are pretty much just debuffs that give you disadvantages at fighting so it's best to get rid of them.

how to go on a date? John asked me out went on the phone to go out with him I clicked yes and nothing happens.
John and April's dating content still has to be added, it's not in the game yet but will come with the next big update. Right now you can only go on a date with Kira and Marcus.

Is anyone else having issues with fight screens loading EXTREMELY slow?
RPG Maker MV is poorly optimized, especially the bigger the game gets, so you will need a moderately good PC to not get any laggs.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how to complete the mission of babysting sol tell me that I have to wait for the parents to return but I don't know how to do it or if I have to do something before

Sep 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how to complete the mission of babysting sol tell me that I have to wait for the parents to return but I don't know how to do it or if I have to do something before
You need to go to the house at the left of your house and look in the window
I think is the wooden house.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've only have two main quests left in log. Basically, finish my training with the other two dojos. I can't leave the town, though. I feel like I'm missing something or else the other towns are not yet available with this version. Is there more to do in Idamville? A poster mentioned a party, but I haven't encountered that. Where does that event start?

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
I've only have two main quests left in log. Basically, finish my training with the other two dojos. I can't leave the town, though. I feel like I'm missing something or else the other towns are not yet available with this version. Is there more to do in Idamville? A poster mentioned a party, but I haven't encountered that. Where does that event start?
As far as I am aware, you are currently at the limit of what the latest release of the game allows. There is the romance content with some of the classmates and some other side content with the janitor, but I think you have finished the man content of the current version.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
As far as I am aware, you are currently at the limit of what the latest release of the game allows. There is the romance content with some of the classmates and some other side content with the janitor, but I think you have finished the man content of the current version.
Thanks, I did the romance and I rescued the girl from janitor. I suppose there was more content if you let janitor control you, though. I not really into my mc being mind controlled so I didn't try that route.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Only the first town is available right now. The party is coming with the next version. If you want to know what else you missed, check out the gallery on your computer in your room.

any news on updates
New update coming at the end of this month for 5$ supporters.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Only the first town is available right now. The party is coming with the next version. If you want to know what else you missed, check out the gallery on your computer in your room.
Thanks, I didn't even know about the computer. lol How do I skip school? I avoided going for a day (passing time), but that didn't seem to register as an event.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Thanks, I didn't even know about the computer. lol How do I skip school? I avoided going for a day (passing time), but that didn't seem to register as an event.
You have to rest in your bed at mornings on a weekday. And then it schould trigger when you go to school again.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
FYI

I started doing the nurse's asst. from the gallery and after a few times going into the nurse's office a npc student stands in the doorway and I'm unable to exit through the door. I teleported once to get out, but another time the game wouldn't let me teleport so restarted from last save.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public on the 28th of June. This update concludes all of the planned dating content and adds April's mansion party with tons of new events and H-scenes into the game. You can check out the changelog down below.

Changelog:
-Added April's Mansion Party to the game (which includes the interiors of the mansion, several events depending on your earlier choices and a big spin the bottle game event)
-Added more than 65 new renders and 50+ mini scenes for the spin the bottle game
-Added 8 new H-scenes in total (one of them animated)
-Added all three dates with John
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery
-Some more bugfixes and other minor changes

See you~

FYI
I started doing the nurse's asst. from the gallery and after a few times going into the nurse's office a npc student stands in the doorway and I'm unable to exit through the door. I teleported once to get out, but another time the game wouldn't let me teleport so restarted from last save.
Thanks for the report! I think I managed to fix it in the newest version. But to be sure I would need to know when exactly that happened and what Nurse event you did before that happened.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for the report! I think I managed to fix it in the newest version. But to be sure I would need to know when exactly that happened and what Nurse event you did before that happened.
I'm pretty sure it occurred when she goes into the nurses office during break for the third gallery event (straight path). The npc is already standing in doorway and my character stands in front of him. I click on the nurse and after talking to her there is the knock and then the npc walks all the way into the room. The scene plays out at that point and the door is clear to leave. It's after this that he stands there each time I entered the nurses room even after school, iirc.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how go on hospital event
IIRC get injured and go to the Hospital for healing and leave without paying. The next time you go to the hospital for healing without enough money to cover what you owe you should get the event. It's been a while since I did them so I may not be recalling the steps perfectly.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Hey everyone,

the newest version of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for all of my 5$+ supporters and will be available for public on the 28th of June. This update concludes all of the planned dating content and adds April's mansion party with tons of new events and H-scenes into the game. You can check out the changelog down below.

Changelog:
-Added April's Mansion Party to the game (which includes the interiors of the mansion, several events depending on your earlier choices and a big spin the bottle game event)
-Added more than 65 new renders and 50+ mini scenes for the spin the bottle game
-Added 8 new H-scenes in total (one of them animated)
-Added all three dates with John
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery
-Some more bugfixes and other minor changes

See you~

There are still no dates with April, correct?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes