Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
No, diseases aren't planned. Places for random sexual intercourse are planned for later on in the game, probably starting once I get to add the 2nd town. The first town is still the starting area and only there to get you started with everything, the 2nd town will be a small village where much more sexual stuff can happen. And the 3rd town is supposed to be a big city with prostitution, slavery, brothels and other more corrupting places where all kind of stuff can happen.
if you add pregnancy there will be a baby,baby carriage , baby food, baby clothes, diapers and breastfeeding will be added to the game?

Mar 18, 2019
Is April route sub only? The scene was pretty hot, but I'd still prefer refusing sub route now if a different route becomes available later.

Wanted to do lesbian harem, but read here you have to choose one main LI. I'd like to focus on the nurse, Moore and April so I'm weighing my options.

Reactions: Deniz31

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
In the Lost Necklace quest, how do you reach the necklace in the Intermediate level? I can see it above, but I can't reach it.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
if you add pregnancy there will be a baby,baby carriage , baby food, baby clothes, diapers and breastfeeding will be added to the game?
A baby and breastfeeding might be added. No promises about the other stuff though.

In the Lost Necklace quest, how do you reach the necklace in the Intermediate level? I can see it above, but I can't reach it.
Just try to interact with it from down below.

Is April route sub only? The scene was pretty hot, but I'd still prefer refusing sub route now if a different route becomes available later.

Wanted to do lesbian harem, but read here you have to choose one main LI. I'd like to focus on the nurse, Moore and April so I'm weighing my options.
Yes, April's route is sub only. My first plans were to add two routes to each character but that would end up in too much work and I would really like to finish this game some time.

lOlNoo

Aug 30, 2017
Check the attachment for where the mouse and the necklace should be. You have to interact with the necklace from the right side. Last time I checked, everything still worked and I didn't change anything there recently.
I'm sitting right at the spot where you mentioned and spamming spacebar and nothing's happening unfortunately

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, April's route is sub only. My first plans were to add two routes to each character but that would end up in too much work and I would really like to finish this game some time.
I see. I suppose I'll ignore the main LIs in that case.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I'm sitting right at the spot where you mentioned and spamming spacebar and nothing's happening unfortunately
Go down to the bend about 2 squares south of where you are in that pic. An automated message should pop up saying that she sees the necklace, then the mouse will run through a hole in the wall with it, which is north of where you are facing in the pic ... just face north and try to enter the small hole.

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
To anyone having trouble with the necklace on the intermediate level, you have to interact with the wall from the right side, specifically on the same y axis as the left-most lantern and 2 spaces to the right of said lantern.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
I am having problems with the locker scene.
it says that they took my cloths and my teleporter but it still forces me to teleport.
ill include save if necessary.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I like this more than I thought I would but three small criticisms.
There's nothing to do on weekends besides work in the resturant.
Some people having CGI portraits and some having animated is slightly off putting at times.
No idea what the status effects do, can take a guess at what they are but no clue on effect.

Last edited:

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
how to go on a date? John asked me out went on the phone to go out with him I clicked yes and nothing happens.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Also how to go to the party on Saturday it says I can go in version 0.5 but I have that version

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes