Dec 1, 2017
are the transitions into battles laggy for anyone else? it takes like 30 seconds just to get into a battle for me.
Not only lag but it throws me out from the game to windows at best(any battle). At worst the game screen resolution goes full screen and pitch black freezing my PC...Im blaming my integrated video card for this ehh...

Reactions: PinkNova

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Not only lag but it throws me out from the game to windows at best(any battle). At worst the game screen resolution goes full screen and pitch black freezing my PC...Im blaming my integrated video card for this ehh...
same here and almost impossible to room around at night in your neighborhood

orillah

Feb 16, 2018
cant proceed with scholl after agreeing to be nurse assistant :/ Only option is to skip once and after that it alwasy says "i dont have "class" now"

Reactions: bluerubber

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
cant proceed with scholl after agreeing to be nurse assistant :/ Only option is to skip once and after that it alwasy says "i dont have "class" now"
Do only one nurse event per day(at BREAK only), doing more thn one event on a single day will break your game.

Reactions: bluerubber

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just released a of Sheroni Girls (v0.3.5a) that fixes the following bugs:

-Fixed a bug with the school nurse where you could visit her more than once a day
-Fixed a bug where Mia got stuck at the Janitor's sidequest
-Fixed a bug where the Janitor got stuck at his sidequest

Also for everyone who is interested, here is a short roadmap of what you can expect on future releases (no ETA's for them though)

v0.4
Second part of the school overhaul update

v0.5
Relationship Update for the 4 love interests (Kira, April, Marcus and John)

v0.6

More content with Vicky, your Mom and other side characters, adding new jobs and more activities outside of school

v0.7+
Continuation of the main story line and adding the second little town

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports, enjoy~

Does anybody know how to get the other path for the janitor? I have the slave path unlocked and the hint to unlock the resist path is very vague.
Continue the Main quest until you get someone else with you.

That's mostly due to the RPGMV engine being badly optimised. Everything works perfectly fluent and normal for me but if you have a bad PC then it might run poorly. You can try disabling some of the options in the menu and see if that helps, most likely not though, sorry.

ok turns out if you skip school it bugs out where you can't even proceed with school whatsoever
Why not? It normally should, more details would be useful.

great game but when are ya putting in more possession content? there's just one scene so far. If i havent missed anything that is? are there any more?
Just this single one currently, more of it will come in v0.6

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I have these two girls here, clicking on left makes everyone disappear clicking on right switches to the next day, I have deleted the saves folder, restarted the game and new game ect, they always still appear, something wrong with him game files.
Game_dg00moX5Jq.png

Reactions: desm0nd

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I have these two girls here, clicking on left makes everyone disappear clicking on right switches to the next day, I have deleted the saves folder, restarted the game and new game ect, they always still appear, something wrong with him game files.
Ah damn, I used them for debugging and forgot to remove them. I fixed it, downloading the newest version from my blog should fix it.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

I just released a of Sheroni Girls (v0.3.5a) that fixes the following bugs:

-Fixed a bug with the school nurse where you could visit her more than once a day
-Fixed a bug where Mia got stuck at the Janitor's sidequest
-Fixed a bug where the Janitor got stuck at his sidequest
I'm still unable to progress in the day sometimes after nurse events occur. I only go to the nurse during lunch and only once per day... thoughts? I can send a save file if it helps

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I'm still unable to progress in the day sometimes after nurse events occur. I only go to the nurse during lunch and only once per day... thoughts? I can send a save file if it helps
Yes a save or more details would help.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yes a save or more details would help.
first save file is game working correctly. I included it so you can maybe better retrace my steps. Not sure if any of the steps are related, but I confronted gang outside town, flashed tits, lost the fight to boss girl and ended up in hospital monday morning. Then went to school and went to nurse during lunch and things went whack. I included it because I'm not sure if waking up in the hospital monday morning might have had an impact or not.

Second save is also at still working point but is set up in nurses office and ready for bug to occur.

Reactions: Deniz31 and lesil
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes