Dan68

Aug 4, 2019
The more complicated recipes can be seen at the book with the blinking recipe icon at the diner. For cuba libre you need Coke, Rum and Lemon juice which you can all get from the fridge. After getting them you have to mix them together at the icon with the bottle and then just serve them to the customers. Whiskey on the rocks just means whiskey with ice, it's the same process as with other drinks. If you accidentally take a wrong ingredient from the firdge you can go to the sink and discard them.

Yes the two other hospital scenes can't be unlocked in the current version, more opportunities will be provided in the future. 'More than just a peak' can be unlocked if you keep visiting the guy and go to mine ores from his hideout. Of course only if it's still open and you didn't tell anyone about his hideout.
Thanks for clarifying that all the drinks are mixed at the mixing area.
Collecting the ingredients needs clarification - what are the key strokes and how manuy ingredients can you load at a time?
When I suggested whiskey on the rocks - I do know it is whiskey and ice - what i wanted was in idiot guide as to how to make it.
e.g. go fridge - left click on whiskey
- then left click on ice
- go to mixing area - select whisky on rocks and serve to customer - press space to deliver drink

I am pretty sure that I have the instructions wrong so perhaps you could do a walkthrough of making whiskey on the rocks or a cubra libra.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Thanks for clarifying that all the drinks are mixed at the mixing area.
Collecting the ingredients needs clarification - what are the key strokes and how manuy ingredients can you load at a time?
When I suggested whiskey on the rocks - I do know it is whiskey and ice - what i wanted was in idiot guide as to how to make it.
e.g. go fridge - left click on whiskey
- then left click on ice
- go to mixing area - select whisky on rocks and serve to customer - press space to deliver drink

I am pretty sure that I have the instructions wrong so perhaps you could do a walkthrough of making whiskey on the rocks or a cubra libra.
What you just mentioned is already pretty right. While the game supports mouse support I never really use it though and the game isn't really optimized for it. I most of the time either use space or enter. You can only load three ingredients at a time, though whiskey on the rocks only needs two. Get whiskey and ice from the fridge with space/enter (what order doesn't matter) -> mixing area (again with space or enter) and then hand it to the customer. And like I said if you accidentally take the wrong ingredients go to the sink to throw them away and reset your load to 0.

How's it for images or is it mostly text based? Hard to tell from the limited previews.
Every scene has renders, some even animated. The preview in this thread isn't that great, you can check out some more screenshots at my blog:

Reactions: libertypics

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
can someon help me with a monster in the basement puzzle
Jump on the most left part, it actives. Now go pick up the rock and stand on the middle one, it activates. Now throw the rock on the green button and go stand on the last one, it activates. Done.

Reactions: chabam

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.3.5 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for my 5$+ Patrons and will be available for public at the 29th of October.

It contains the first part of the school overhaul update.
(There is also a little animation teaser on if you want to check it out!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wannaka99

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
Out of curiosity, what do you have planned for the janitor side quest? Is the content finished, or will you be helping him capture more girls?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
3.5 public release up:

Mirrors:

Changelog:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what rpgm version are this game
if there are no support of mouse
i pass. sorry

i downloaded a 2GB rpgm file the other day and had to bin it cos of no mouse support

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
Latest version but I got stuck inside the office when I wanted to go in disguise :(
Can't leave or go to the left

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
janitor mission bugs out when you use the calendar, mia appears next to you but you can't speak to her and she blocks your path
1604026866037.png
Edit: This happens every time after you fail saving mia from the janitor's control

Last edited:

JunkyardHydra

Jan 29, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the other path for the janitor? I have the slave path unlocked and the hint to unlock the resist path is very vague.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes