max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Hello all

I have found a strange bug that haven't be reported yet. When you change your job to coushier, you are unable to use the fringe and you can't give any order because of that. You can use all the other items but not the most important.

And one question. Where is the other dojos? I can't leave the town do i need to compete the first dojo first? - I have complete the 3 chalenges
4 this boss, in building the ninja, talk with the NPC which is worth have doors and you can pass in hall to boss

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
cafe: kitchen
if you take a ready order made by the chef, and try to take it to the hall, then an error occurs because of which the heroine will no longer be able to perform work in the kitchen until the end of time

Reactions: 88Michele88

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I noticed another feature, with whom the heroine did not communicate at school, only John's friendship grows

arjunchristy

Jul 11, 2018
could you please upload the bug fix here i can't download from your patron page both enter the mine and factory the missing happening

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
no one can, because the cashier's job is to stand at the checkout not to work as a bartender and make drinks, to all this, the bartender or owner gets in the way behind the counter , I did not understand

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
As some of you might have noticed the "cashier" job is bugged and I will fix it at the next version. I will also rename it to bartender since that makes more sense. I also noted every other bug you reported so far and I will try to fix them all until the next version gets released. Thanks for playing and all the feedback I got so far. If you have any other suggestions or fetishes you would like to see in the finished game, simply let me know.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I'm having the same issue...
after i talk to the master quickwitt about viky's body i can't teleport back
Found a work around, I reloaded my save prior to traveling to Quikwitt and waited until afternoon and was able to teleport back.. For some reason it is not working in the Morning.

Last edited:

adfy

Apr 2, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anastasia Lanycia

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
There is currently a poll on my Patreon where you can vote on what content I should work on next (for v0.4).
To vote

Also the next version (v0.3) will most likely come out next week for my 5$+ patrons, so stay tuned!

I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth
1)That's still not decided yet. Most likely I will add some unique events and scenes that you will only get if you are fully pregnant. And a way to speed up your pregnancy, since most scenes won't make sense if you are pregnant.
2)The main protagonist obviously, maybe some NPC's could get pregnant too, but most likely only as some kind of ending.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes