DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
first save file is game working correctly. I included it so you can maybe better retrace my steps. Not sure if any of the steps are related, but I confronted gang outside town, flashed tits, lost the fight to boss girl and ended up in hospital monday morning. Then went to school and went to nurse during lunch and things went whack. I included it because I'm not sure if waking up in the hospital monday morning might have had an impact or not.

Second save is also at still working point but is set up in nurses office and ready for bug to occur.
Sorry for the late reply, but I tested your saves and everything works like it should for me. So you either have an old game version or perhaps you simply went to the wrong class?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.4 is now out for my 5$+ supporters on my and at my ! The public release will come out one month later at the 28th of February.

This version contains the second and final part of the school overhaul update. There is still a little bit content that will be added to the school with the Relationships & Dates update but other than that the school is now finished.

Changelog:
-1 new event at the Art class (+old ones are now repeatable)
-4 new events at the Biology class
-8 new events with Kira at the rooftop
-8 new events with John and the others in the cafeteria
-1 new event with April in the school lockers
-1 new event where Marcus will ask you out on a date (+one following event if you refuse him)
-6 new H-scenes (one of them animated)
-1 new event if you slack off in main class
-1 new detention event if you slack off in main class too often (+lewd variant)
-Added the new H-scenes to the gallery
-Some bugfixes and minor changes

See you~

Ferreppe

Dec 19, 2018
Jump on the most left part, it actives. Now go pick up the rock and stand on the middle one, it activates. Now throw the rock on the green button and go stand on the last one, it activates. Done.
Jump? How to jump on the most left part? Pls tell me

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey,

the screenshots on the first post doesn't really represent the game properly anymore. I don't really know how that works in here but it would be nice if someone could update the post with some new screenshots. I attached some at this post.

The game currently has 43 H-scenes and 12 of them are fully animated.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DragaX

1. Report your post.

2. State what you want or what needs to be done. (Please update OP with these photos as the ones there no longer represent the game). A moderator will fix/update it when they see it.

This can also be done if someone has posted a link for a upload/mod/walk through or something that should be added to the OP.

For missing or tag removal you report the OP and tell them what tags need to be added if the tag is actually in the game or removed if it isn't.

Jul 13, 2018
DragaX I really like the vibe in your game! The setting is fairly unique and the pacing so far is great. A few points I'd mention as critical feedback:

- I am not sure it is a good idea to gate content behind single relationships in a game like this. Having to choose between April, Kira, Marcus etc. might make sense, but given how long it takes to get to that point (including corruption grind etc.) you effectively lock people out of content. I'd love to see all of their stories, but I am not going to make half a dozen playthroughs to get there.

- Minigames: The race and bartender minigames are impossible to complete reasonably. The timing is waaaayyy too fast.

Beyond that though, I really do love your game.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
DragaX I really like the vibe in your game! The setting is fairly unique and the pacing so far is great. A few points I'd mention as critical feedback:

- I am not sure it is a good idea to gate content behind single relationships in a game like this. Having to choose between April, Kira, Marcus etc. might make sense, but given how long it takes to get to that point (including corruption grind etc.) you effectively lock people out of content. I'd love to see all of their stories, but I am not going to make half a dozen playthroughs to get there.

- Minigames: The race and bartender minigames are impossible to complete reasonably. The timing is waaaayyy too fast.

Beyond that though, I really do love your game.
Hey,

thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you like it so far!

I would like to make choices important and I still feel like forming a relationship with one person who will influence a lot of content throughout the game is better than just some random hook ups or dating everyone at once. But I might have already some suggestions for some of your worries.

1) There will be additional ways to unlock the gallery, I thought about hidding sexy pictures/wallpapers throughout the game and if you find them all you will unlock the complete gallery. That way you can still see the H-scenes you missed. Of course there would still be content outside of "snoo snoo time" you might miss. But my second point should solve that.

2) Adding something like NewGame+ where you will keep all of your stats, items and money and maybe even get some access to cheats. That way it shouldn't take long to play through the game again and see everything you missed, if you want to. Most of the content in the game is supposed to come from side quests and side activities anyway, the main story isn't going to be that long.

And about the minigames; Yes, I can try to make them a bit easier.

See ya~

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Hey,

thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you like it so far!

I would like to make choices important and I still feel like forming a relationship with one person who will influence a lot of content throughout the game is better than just some random hook ups or dating everyone at once. But I might have already some suggestions for some of your worries.

1) There will be additional ways to unlock the gallery, I thought about hidding sexy pictures/wallpapers throughout the game and if you find them all you will unlock the complete gallery. That way you can still see the H-scenes you missed. Of course there would still be content outside of "snoo snoo time" you might miss. But my second point should solve that.

2) Adding something like NewGame+ where you will keep all of your stats, items and money and maybe even get some access to cheats. That way it shouldn't take long to play through the game again and see everything you missed, if you want to. Most of the content in the game is supposed to come from side quests and side activities anyway, the main story isn't going to be that long.

And about the minigames; Yes, I can try to make them a bit easier.

See ya~

Lucy need "Condom" and "Pregnancy test" at the moment? Or are these items not in use yet?

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Lucy need "Condom" and "Pregnancy test" at the moment? Or are these items not in use yet?
No they have no use so far. But they will be needed once I add pregnancy into the game, which will me Soon

Reactions: SBT01

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
No they have no use so far. But they will be needed once I add pregnancy into the game, which will me Soon
Are you planning to add sexually transmitted diseases to the game?
Are there any plans to add a place where the heroine can get random sexual intercourse?

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Are you planning to add sexually transmitted diseases to the game?
Are there any plans to add a place where the heroine can get random sexual intercourse?
No, diseases aren't planned. Places for random sexual intercourse are planned for later on in the game, probably starting once I get to add the 2nd town. The first town is still the starting area and only there to get you started with everything, the 2nd town will be a small village where much more sexual stuff can happen. And the 3rd town is supposed to be a big city with prostitution, slavery, brothels and other more corrupting places where all kind of stuff can happen.

Reactions: SBT01

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
i am stuck on the 1st VR hack on the left most pentagram. will add pic soon
and the game is somewhat faster then I think it suppose to be, like the 2nd running challenge I get defeated in like 3 sec.
i am also seem to not complete the "babysitting" quest for some reason the lady doesn't return, I might have missed text i have to admit there.. :X

almost forgot, great game so far, except the above..

Last edited:

rawshark

Oct 8, 2017
i am also seem to not complete the "babysitting" quest for some reason the lady doesn't return, I might have missed text i have to admit there.. :X
Is it your first time babysitting? In that case you need to go to her house and peep in the window.

Reactions: CrusadeX

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.5 of my game Sheroni Girls is now out for Public!

Changelog:

New Content:
-Added all three dates for Kira
-Added all three dates for Marcus
-Added 2 new H-scene with Marcus (both animated)
-Added 2 new H-scene after becoming Kira's girlfriend (one of them animated)
-Added 1 (or 2, depending on how you see it) H-scenes at the school locker room with Kira after becoming her gf
-You can now visit Kira at her home and talk or spend some time with her (or find out about her secret) after becoming her gf
-Added some new dialogs for Main class after getting together with someone
-Added some new dialogs for Art class after getting together with Marcus
-Added a new dialog in the school cafeteria with Marcus after you get together with him
-You can finally study at home now to improve your grades further (yay?)
-Added all of the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:

-The waitress minigame is now a bit easier (added more time to get the order done)
-The racing minigame is now a bit easier
-Other minor changes

Enjoy~

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes