anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You have to proceed far enough with the main story for one of the two girls that stand in the hall at lunch to go missing. Once that happens you can search the janitors room after your second class of the day to find a key.

Edit: Draga I've found two ways to screw up working as a dish-washer. First if you toss a dirty plate out the same way you toss finished food, you can't retrieve it and therefore can't do anything else for the entire shift. Second if you leave the mine before the timer hits zero, every time you take a dish-washing shift afterwards it auto ends the shift with poor performance. You can reset it by going back to the mine and letting the timer run out before you leave.

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Edit: Draga I've found two ways to screw up working as a dish-washer. First if you toss a dirty plate out the same way you toss finished food, you can't retrieve it and therefore can't do anything else for the entire shift. Second if you leave the mine before the timer hits zero, every time you take a dish-washing shift afterwards it auto ends the shift with poor performance. You can reset it by going back to the mine and letting the timer run out before you leave.
Thanks, will try to get that fixed!

Reactions: anubis1970

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Draga, I'm looking forward to the next release. From what I've read on your blogspot I can't wait to see how Kira (GF) reacts to the Janitor being the daddy, especially since if I recall correctly you can't tell anyone about the relationship with your master.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Draga, I'm looking forward to the next release. From what I've read on your blogspot I can't wait to see how Kira (GF) reacts to the Janitor being the daddy, especially since if I recall correctly you can't tell anyone about the relationship with your master.
Well, as good as you can react when you find out that your girlfriend got knocked up by someone else, which... is not very good :p
But yes you remember the part with the Janitor right.

Reactions: anubis1970

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Well, as good as you can react when you find out that your girlfriend got knocked up by someone else, which... is not very good :p
But yes you remember the part with the Janitor right.
I'm also looking forward to introducing Kira as my GF to the Janitor. The more slave sisters the merrier.

Lil_TakeOff

Mar 27, 2020
Okay, so this may be an obvious answer, but for the mouse on the intermediate level, I clicked on the necklace got the text and now I'm lost on where to go. How do I unlock the secret entrance?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Okay, so this may be an obvious answer, but for the mouse on the intermediate level, I clicked on the necklace got the text and now I'm lost on where to go. How do I unlock the secret entrance?
The mouse run into a small hole, just go there and interact with it.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Sheroni Girls v0.7 is now out for my beta testers and above and the public release will be one month later on the 27th of August!

New Content:
-You can now use condoms before having sex if you have any in your inventory (Doesn't work if you are getting mind controlled or are too horny/drunk to think about protection)
-You can now get pregnant if you don't use a condom (30% chance if creampie, 10% chance if he pulls out)
-You can now use the pregnancy test to check if you are pregnant (you need to do that to actually start the pregnancy, pregnancy duration can be set at this event aswell)
-You can now talk with your boyfriend/girlfriend about your pregnancy (event might vary greatly depending on who you are together with or who the father is)
-Added several small pregnancy related events
-Added a new talk event with your mom after you did a pregancy test
-Added several new renders for Lucy in her pregnant state
-Added birth event + some interactions with your baby at home
-Added Marcus' apartment which can be visited if you are in a relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at John's home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 repeatable h-scene at Marcus' home if you are in relationship with him
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus at April's party if you are his girlfriend
-Added 1 new H-scene in the bathtub at home if you have enough lust
-Added 1 new H-scene with Marcus while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 1 new H-scene with John while being heavily pregnant (animated)
-Added 12 sexy calendar pages hidden all over the town, if you find them all you might unlock a nice reward

Updated Content:
-Replaced some low quality renders with better ones
-Bugfixes and minor changes

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I downloaded v0.6 and when I start game I don't have access to my save files. I tried to copy and paste a previous save to new version folder and still no ability to load save. Did I miss reading that old saves don't work and need to start fresh?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
I downloaded v0.6 and when I start game I don't have access to my save files. I tried to copy and paste a previous save to new version folder and still no ability to load save. Did I miss reading that old saves don't work and need to start fresh?
Old saves should work. Are you sure that you copied them into the right folder? If you did, you could also try renaming the save to a different number and see if that works. I think I had a similiar issue once too (no idea why) , but renaming them fixed it.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Old saves should work. Are you sure that you copied them into the right folder? If you did, you could also try renaming the save to a different number and see if that works. I think I had a similiar issue once too (no idea why) , but renaming them fixed it.
I took a save from the older version save folder in the www folder and created a new save folder in the newer version and put the copy there. I tried renaming it but no save game available still when starting game. When extracting the newer version, should I have extracted in the old folder? I usually let it create a new game folder, though I've never had an issue with picking up an old save with a newer version in other games.

Edit: I tried copy and pasting all the save files and that worked. I think there was a couple named config and global that may have been needed to recognize the save files.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Edit: I tried copy and pasting all the save files and that worked. I think there was a couple named config and global that may have been needed to recognize the save files.
You got it. MX and MV store which save slots are active in either the global or config, I can't recall which, and if your current ones don't have the slots flagged as active you can't load the saves. I ran into the same problem some time ago and now I just copy the entire folder over to save time.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes