MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
do you mean when they ask to go on a date and you agree? I agree and i cant Call anyone to go on a date.
Correct. That's odd. I double checked and the only reason it should be locked (not showing any text) is if you are in a relationship, including if you are April's pet. If you aren't in a relationship at all, and no text pops up at the phone, feel free to DM me your save file, along with the global and config file in the save folder, so I can try and sort what went wrong.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Correct. That's odd. I double checked and the only reason it should be locked (not showing any text) is if you are in a relationship, including if you are April's pet. If you aren't in a relationship at all, and no text pops up at the phone, feel free to DM me your save file, along with the global and config file in the save folder, so I can try and sort what went wrong.
oh thats the reason then. I am in a relationship, I thought you could date more then 1 person lol. thanks.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone have an updated save file?
I'll try and get some saves uploaded later today if at all possible. I should have at least one that meets those conditions and will make sure to test it first.

Here you go, T51bwinterized!

The attached save:
-Lucy identified as a lesbian to the nurse
-Lucy is still a virgin
-Lucy is on April's Pet path (Lunch scene, punishment if refusing, and training are all still available)
-The first Dojo is complete
-Janitor has been successfully defeated
-All gallery calendar pages have been found and all Idamville scenes unlocked.
-Lucy has a healthy mix of items and equipment
There is a save ready for 0.9 in that post. If you are looking for somethinf more specific, let me know and I will see if I have something that fits.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I'm looking for a save where you are slave to the janitor
I've included 2 saves, ready for 0.9, where Lucy is indoctrinated by the Janitor.

In save 9:
-Lucy is NOT in a relationship
-Lucy is the Janitor's slave
-Lucy lost her virginity to the janitor
-Lucy isn't pregnant
-The Janitor has set up his base
-Sally has been converted and this will be acknowledged the next time you enter the Janitor's base
-The first dojo is complete
-All gallery calendar pages have been found and all Idamville scenes unlocked.
-Lucy has a healthy mix of items and equipment
-None of Woodcock's content has been completed, but it can be accessed immediately

In save 10:
-All of the above, except...
-Lucy is on April's Pet path (Lunch scene and punishment if refusing are still available)

Reactions: Gaboris

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what happen if I win the Janitor and not become the slave is it good or not
That depends on what content you want to see. If being the janitor's sex slave is something you wanted to do in the game then it's bad, otherwise just continue as normal.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
where is the localisation of the building that i should infiltrate for the quest "red dragon" ??
I think you are talking about when you need to infiltrate A.D. Inc for the dojo's third task. If so, it is to the south (bottom) of the main part of town where Lucy's house is. If it's the later quest after that, you just need to talk to the middle ninja person on the weekend to be sent where you need to go. I hope this helps!

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
The latest August updates from DragaX's blog giving an overview of their work this month:

"Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 27

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for now and this time I want to try to finish as much content on the second town as possible.

So here is what's on my list for the next 2 months:
-New main-story content (+ new maps for the second dojo and related H-scenes and events)
-New H-scenes for Ash and other side characters
-The bathhouse
-Pinu's quest from the first town which is related to the second town
-New Janitor content
-Some more side quests + everything else I can get done

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 28

Hey everyone,

It's time for another progress update!

This time I was working on finishing Ash's quest. I added additional choices and scenes to it as well as the "Let Vicky take control" path. The quest now has 4 different outcomes and 3 related H-scenes that might be missed depending on your choices.

Now that the quest is finished I will start to work on the rest of the side activities/quests and scenes I have planned for the second town before I move on with the main story even further.

The Gallery layout also got a rework this update, it's now split into three main areas that will unlock as you progress through the game.

Other than that I did the usual round of bug-fixing and minor changes/additions.

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 29

Hey everyone,

it's time for another Progress Update!

This time I was working on a Treasure Hunting side quest, to start it you have to buy the treasure map from Woodcock's item shop. It contains several small riddles, 2 new small maps and one new hacking mini-game. Solve them all and you might find some really nice treasure!

I also added a new H-scene to Woodcock and did my usual round of bug-fixing and other minor changes.

Now that this month is over here is what's still planned for next month:
-Pinu's Quest
-The Bathhouse
-The new Dojo + new main story quests
-New Janitor Content (Yes, I didn't forget about it but it's kind of tied to the main story so it will have to wait until new main story content is done first!)

I'm certain that I will get Pinu's quest and the bathhouse done next month, I'm not sure about the last two things though. But I will try my best to get as much done as possible!

Oh and there are also the new scenes for the Pink Galore shop that will get done by the end of next week.

That's all for this progress update, see you next time!"

Last edited:

dardvl

Sep 27, 2020
i got a bug where the timer at the job disappeared and i stuck can't finish

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes