3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Not on a daily basis but, yes, we have lots of trains and people get crushed from time to time.
Haven´t played this yet, by the way.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
This game was pretty enjoyable until finishing layer 5. Figuring out how to navigate from there was a nightmare and drag, though. Especially finding out how to continue the elf story and accumulating gold for the alchemist levels felt so silly - I had to kill the rabi almost a hundred times to get the gem and was still lacking several hundreds of thousands of gold to get rank 5.

Jul 24, 2021
OP just probably want to avoid those few futa fans that complaints once every page how there is only 1-3 scenes of Futa. Haven't seen a thread with futa tag without a futa fan complaining. They're the same breed as MTL haters.
I mean i get where they are coming from... I've seen games that put the tag over a picture in the wall its getting out of hand tbh ... either have enough futa scenes to put the tag or don't put it :D

Lezard Valeth

Aug 17, 2018
Don't bother with the KG version. They couldn't even do the one thing right which was translate the items (the only thing that needed the translation). The fan translation is superior in every way.

That's what happens when they pick a game that was already finished from the start.
Doesn't KG version have a better uncensorod art?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I mean i get where they are coming from... I've seen games that put the tag over a picture in the wall its getting out of hand tbh ... either have enough futa scenes to put the tag or don't put it :D
It's better to upset people over there not being enough content than upset people over the content they don't want to see

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
its the steam version better? or is the fan translation still better?
While the steam version does have translated images, and a probable slight better uncensoring, the fan translation is still much better in every other regard.

In theory it should be easy to just move the translated images and uncensored pics to the fan tl and create the best version.

Bbaaarrooqq

Apr 2, 2022
A couple notes.

There is one futa scene in this game (the fallen angel massage), but I don't believe it is enough to warrant the tag. There's also one scene with dick torture but there's a warning in game and it is entirely skippable. It's also not nearly as bad as it sounds.

I'm sure I missed translating some stuff. I did hours of playtesting and searching before publishing this, but if you find any mistakes or awkward sentences let me know. I'll do some more proofreading on my own and publish another update in about a week or so.

The only image I translated was the base menu for gold/fame/etc. There are over 400 item collection images, probably another hundred for various menus, and then all the quest stuff, locations, whatever. It would take a lot of redrawing to make them look nice, which I don't have the skills for, and an enormous amount of time. If you want to translate some of them, be my guest.
one scene of anything if enough for a tag imo

Reactions: PinkCactus
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes