Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
You all gotta admit, we have been together with MTL
We all know how it started but 2nd brain forces us to play but the sacred wall stops us and we didn't have much choices
You either start with this

A)w8 for some1 to make MTL and MTL was a garbage back then and no1 bothers to Edit

B)you got fed up with those MTL with no edits and so you took it upon your hand to play and use MTL - ITH ,AGTH,VNTH & unrefine textractor.. you know this if you played games like( wings of Roldea & place where shizuki is, etc,sh**ty wolf rpg)(pregcess of Zeven, MerryXmas50CC,etc rpgvx can still progress just fine)(VN BB1-BB3)

C)A very godlike Translator since MTL & freelancer or hobbyist can't coexist, so its purely their skillls(forgot the reason y they hated mtl.. i think it had to do with messing up scipt text order and memory limit)

Now ppl who start with japanese games with mtl year 2020 i say you guys are blessed... me I'm still traumatize by it especially visual effect....panpanpan --mtl-->>breadbreadbread :eek:

MTLpoetry Level:Max

Reactions: lnomsim

Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Maybe compared to utterly unedited Google translate, but every GPT-based 'translation' I've seen posted on this site has been as bad or worse than the old MTLs before it. Individual sentences look prettier, sure, so I could see it being passable if you don't read English as a primary language and don't care about names, pronouns, context, or what's actually happening in a scene.
Maybe you were unlucky with the GPT translated games you played because there's no way a normal MTL like this one can be compared to the latest GPT translations. Dazed's GPT translations are very good, updated and they keep getting better with time. I'm not exaggerating when I say they are revolutionary.

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
Besides a few tiny things, this mtl is actually pretty good. Only things missing are the menus and the font being a little strange/small. Also for fans of ntr/mind control/ corruption type deals...the Doctor route is good.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes