FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
The only problem i had with the translation so far was the lack of translations in the pop up of what is happening with the girl when you aren't close, if only i knew how to translate so i could do it myself. I loved playing Survival Mission Z exacly bc of the pop up thing it has. Playing without understanding these little hints makes me feel like i'm loosing more than half of the fun.

Reactions: Krisisgod666

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
so what is the true ending ?

i get the normal ending ( the one that u avoid all H-scene )
but for true ending u need "proof item" , i dont know where to get it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frumi

s8young

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 4129966

Overview:
Hayato (the protagonist), born in a village on the border of the Kingdom of North Aura, lived a peaceful life with his childhood friend Leia (the heroine).
However, the peaceful life of the village was threatened by an invasion from a neighboring country.
In order to save the village from this crisis, Hayato and Leia decided to join the Royal Knights, but…
Set in the Kingdom of North Aura, with its strict class system, this is a classic childhood friend cuckold RPG in which your beloved girlfriend is taken away by another man!​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-14
Release Date: 2024-09-11
Original Title: マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女
Developer: sinabi ninja village -
Translator: linranni
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.101
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Pious Saint Selenia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

The save doesn't work. Can you upload a new full Save?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
The Japanese title is not racial. What's with the weird translation?
The English title isn't racial either unless you inject race into it
Also that is the literal translation of the title
This is MTL, after all

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
so what is the true ending ?

i get the normal ending ( the one that u avoid all H-scene )
but for true ending u need "proof item" , i dont know where to get it
You get 1 for each of the 4 endings. There is NO TRUE ENDING. After you finish every route, you unlock the door. Inside the door is a handful of removed scenes and such (mostly the black guy character) and a thank you from the dev; nothing SUPER big in there.

Reactions: comboknightguy

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
is there any gameplay? can you try to save her? do choices matter? or is it another fast forward time + wait and watch scenes kinda NTR VN

mraspiraplv

Sep 22, 2018
I noticed that there was some discussion about the title.
マ男ニ染マル純白ノ彼女
マ男 refers to man other than her husband with which she has a carnal relation
染マル means getting dyed
純 means pure, naive, chaste, etc. while 白 means white
彼女 means girlfriend or just girl

So at this point we can get a rough translation of "The pure white girl/girlfriend gets dyed by men other than her husband with which she has a carnal relation". Sadly, this masterpiece of a title is not destined to see the light of day.
Now the title "She's a pure white girl" is coincise, which is good, but it fails to convey that her purity is going to get corrupted and clearly it has some bad connotations in the english language, even if they are unintended.
If we want to get the most with as little change as possible, we could change the title to "She was a pure white girl". The "was" alone implies that something has happened/is about to happen to her whiteness.
Since "pure white" doesn't convey enough the meaning we are going for and at the same time it has too much meaning we were not going for, it's time for a change. For example "She was immaculate". Simple and elegant.
If you want to to be more poetic, you could go for: "Like a lily blooming in the mud" with the lily being a classic symbol of purity
If you'd like to have a more joking tone, you could have "She was pure, they were not" (read by that guy from honest trailers).

I wrote this post because I wanted to point out how interesting can be the process of translating a title.
Now go change the title to one of these options or make an even better one yourselves! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Reactions: newguy42

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
While people here keep complaining about mtls I have been playing raws using Bubble Translator-it has a live translation option in the premium/cracked version- on my phone, since most ntr games that have been worked on lately are just shovelware.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes