Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight I gotta stop working for a little while. My shoulder's acting up and I'm pretty sure at this point it's because of my posture when I type, I have this tiny-ass desk and there's barely room for my mousepad, so my keyboard is a little far to the left, meaning I have to reach my right hand over to type and it puts my right arm in a really awkward position and puts strain on the shoulder. It's normally not too bad because I can just move my keyboard to the center of the desk but I can't do that for this job because I gotta use the mouse a lot too. Gonna get a new desk for christmas (yay) and see how things go after that.

Reactions: Blackowl97

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight I gotta stop working for a little while. My shoulder's acting up and I'm pretty sure at this point it's because of my posture when I type...
I'm bored, Ima throw in a little bit of work here and there. I gotta be careful though cuz I don't wanna permanently fuck my shoulder

Reactions: Blackowl97

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
It's probably too late but maybe I should've used quotation marks lol. Sometimes it's a little difficult to distinguish between internal and external dialogue. I know external dialogue always has a nameplate, but still.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Anyone can give me the gallery full save pls?

use ctrl+f and search for " 支配の教壇II " on the list, it'll say BISHOP underneath and the data will be from some guy named "hiroさん"
I'm just gonna assume it works

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
this word "ijime" is coming up a lot. It can range from teasing-bullying, but I decided to change it to "abuse" because it feels a bit harsher than merely bullying. Then again, maybe bullying is harsher than I think of it as? Hmm.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
finally got my new desk set up finally. It's gonna take some getting used to, but Ima try to start working again soon. I feel weirdly tired lately, I get sleepy really early and wake up way too soon after going to bed. hmm.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Good job. Are you manually using text tractor scene by scene or are you mass extract them?
Someone contacted me with script editing tools, so I work with a modified version of the actual script file now, which is really nice

In the beginning I was doing a lot of copy-paste with textractor and it was mind-numbingly arduous. The best part was copy-pasting all my translated lines into the script when I got script editing tools, ugh. Thank god I'm not doing that anymore.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Y'know, I'm pretty good at this. Not sure why I'm feeling confident today, but damn.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
恭香「……やってくれるじゃない」
Kyouka: "... [you'll do that (to/for)me][no(?)]

Kyouka has this way of phrasing things that's throwing me off a lot because I'm not used to interpreting things like this. The context here is that she's just been threatened/blackmailed, and this is her response. My best guess is that this line comes out to

"... Cut me a break, why don't you?" or something like that.

It can also roughly mean,

"... That's up to you, isn't it?"

Alternatively,

"... You're gonna do me like that? (sarcastic)"

jetpack003

Jul 21, 2022
I've been keeping an eye on your progress here and I'm just here to say thanks for all the hard work translating this. More Bishop games defintiely deserve love.

I hope everything goes well with this work and that you succeed in translating this without any major problems!

Reactions: S4MU3L

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I've been keeping an eye on your progress here and I'm just here to say thanks for all the hard work translating this. More Bishop games defintiely deserve love.

I hope everything goes well with this work and that you succeed in translating this without any major problems!
heyy thanks man

guywhogames

Nov 24, 2018
Kyouka is very sarcastic and it's harder than I thought to work with >:/
Yeah, it's entertaining to read but a bit hard to translate.
A couple months back I tried reading through Kyouka's route with Deepl translator, japanese dictionary, and grammar lessons. I got the gist of it but had a hard time 'fully understanding'.

If you want some input on her lines/route, I can try to help where I can (although that might not be much help).

btw again, really appreciate your effort.

Nov 25, 2019
So kyoukas route is being translated next? Sweet, going for the evil sexy math teacher.

Thanks so much for working on this, just good to know someone is actually translating the game.