Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I'm over the worst of the flu but I'm still recovering. Got some headaches and throat issues and I wanna sleep all the time, but I'm bored 8D
Plus I really wanted to get everything done by November since I missed the halloween deadline but this put me behind by a couple weeks. I got two scenes left, and then I gotta proofread and edit everything. Editing should be a lot faster than last time, which took me most of August. I'll probably do an unedited release for anyone feeling antsy.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
すでに膣穴はぐっしょりと湿っているようで、ディルドーを膣穴に[宛がう]なり粘った音が鳴った。

宛がう "ategau" -
1. to allot; to allocate (usually written as kana alone)
2. to supply with; to furnish (usually written as kana alone)
3. to fit to; to fasten to; to apply to

rare word :eek:
I almost got tripped because it had an attachment on the end that threw me off. Luckily it was weird enough that I decided to check if I was misidentifying the word.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Man I was looking around at some other bishop games and I forgot how lucky I got with SNK2. There's only one ending per girl, no alternate routes/choices for any scene, very limited extra scenes. Chijoku no Seifuku by comparison is a fucking maze if you wanna 100% CG's.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight Ima be honest. I got addicted to watching the Walking Dead, I heard about the show finale and thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to start the show again so I can finally finish it off. I'm on s10e7 and I think it's about time I slow down and start working again kek

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's this word 「乱れる」 which appears quite a lot, it means disordered/disarrayed/disheveled, but (based on my understanding) it's used a lot to refer to a lack of control during sex, whether it be tousled hair or rough breathing or lewd facial expressions etc. My go-to word is usually disheveled, but disheveled feels more about being messy rather than about loosened control.

I got a sentence that starts with 「はしたなくよがり乱れる芳乃の艶姿。。。」 which comes out as [dirtily][enjoying-ly][messed up-ing][Yoshino's charming figure], or "Yoshino's charming figure that obscenely indulgingly dishevels (herself)" which is really confusing, and also it's supposed to be a single term. sigh

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
セックスを宣言されて芳乃は喜び、腰を上げて膣穴からディルドーを抜いた。
[Yoshino was informed of sex][(therefore was) happy], [raised hips and pulled out dildo from vagina].
"Yoshino happily stood up and took out the dildo."

It looks slightly weirder out of context but sometimes you just cut things out and there's no problem :[

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I've been wondering about an old problem, this odd word "makuru." It technically means "turn" or "roll" but when it's added to the end of a verb as an auxiliary verb the meaning changes slightly, becoming "repeatedly" or "nonstop," although my feeling is it's more like "repeatedly."
So something like makurimakuru would be rolling over and over. Theoretically. :[

It's just every now and then I run into words that I never understood very well and when I see other people translating them very differently I get those 3am moments where I lie in bed and wonder about all the other words I might've gotten wrong D:

Mai Kido

Sep 16, 2022
I'm down to help. Just need bring me up to speed with what u doing and what programs u been using

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
still dripping nosewater and coughing a month after catching the flu or whatever it was.
Dear god: fuck you.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Finding out today that "zaamen" comes from the german word samen, meaning semen. I feel like I should've found out before now >;D

Also found another one of those word tricks.
さんざんイキ狂ったせいで身体に力が入らず、片足立ちの体勢を保つのが精一杯のようで、牡汁の噴出は止められない。
[because thoroughly gone mad from cumming][strength did not enter body], [maintaining one-legged stance was][seemed "sei-ippai"], [gushing of male juice was unstoppable].
「精一杯 」 "Sei-ippai" means with all your strength, but "sei" is also used for semen, and "ippai" can mean full (of something). I have no way of translating this afaik, but it's a funny little joke.

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight I pulled an all-nighter and translated everything left for Yoshino's route, except the Yoshino-Kyouka duo scene. I'm gonna go have a margarita and go to bed for tonight

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I lied I'm gonna go through the notes I left behind and then pack for a pre-release

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
PRE-RELEASE
I'm not sure how long it's gonna take me to go through the game again but hopefully I can get it done by the 17th. I'm gonna sweep everything I've done so far because at one point during editing I deleted a bunch of apostrophes or something.
This version has some editing notes, but it should be readable if you're feeling impatient. I recommend you wait for v0.2.3, but honestly I think it's not too bad as it is. I guess we'll see :[

Reactions: TiiK2233 and Iltina