Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
射精中の男根に鮮烈な官能が抜けていって、俺はなお興奮を煽られ、怒濤の放出を繰り返す。
[currently ejaculating phallus] ni [vivid/striking carnal sensation] ga "nuketeitte", [I was fanned even more with excitement], [continued to repeat surging releases].

I still come across these sentences where I'm mystified by the meaning. "Nukeru" usually means to take something out of a place, such as a penis out of a vagina. In this sentence, it seems to mean "striking pleasure was taken out into the ejaculating penis."
???
My guess, based on context, is that Yoshino is struck by carnal pleasure from feeling his throbbing cock between her thighs, which the MC finds hot. The wording is a little weird though. Hmm

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I'm a little depressed to discover I'm like triply productive at night.
And here I was thinking I would try to stop living life like a fucking cave goblin ;-;

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
巨乳だからこそ可能な同時乳首吸引の快悦に反応して膣洞が窄まり、ぬめった肉に剛直が圧搾されて俺も感嘆の声をこぼす。
[Possible because huge tits][suck both nipples][pleasure][vaginal cavity contracted in response], [wet flesh pressured stiffness][made me let out a voice of astonishment].

Another long modified subject D:
I might have to do something a little weird with this one, like
"The pleasure from sucking both nipples (which was possible because she has huge tits) caused her vagina to contract, and the pressure from her wet flesh around my erection made me groan in wonder."
Hmm...

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
芳乃「はひぃいンッ! (気持ちよく射精して)欲しいですっ オマンコの中でいっぱいっ ひあっ、あぁあアア!」
Yoshino: Hahiiin! I want you to (ejaculate feel-good-ly) [heart emoji] Into my pussy a lot [heart emoji] Hia, aaaah!

this conversion of kimochii into an adverb is extremely difficult to work with.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
do you ever have problems with motivation you've been working on this project for months.
It's actually been about a year and several months now 8D
I've stopped a couple times for a few weeks, but I've been going nonstop for most of the last 6 months. I did some math awhile ago and figured out the project would take about 10 years unless I sped things up by a lot. I think my current pace lets me finish in 3 years from now, but it would be nice if I can find a way to cut that down to 2.
Right now I'm pushing for a Halloween release for the next update, which isn't a realistic goal but it gives me a sense of urgency so I can get things done. And that's really what it comes down to. Just gotta set a deadline for yourself and push for it, otherwise it's never gonna get done.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
芳乃の尻振りによって粘膜との摩擦は複雑になり、柔襞もよく絡んで鮮明な官能が肉棒の芯に抜けていく。
[according to when Yoshino shook her ass][friction from membranes became complex], [soft folds twined well and][striking pleasure struck all the way to the core of dick].

In Japanese this takes two lines. I had to break it into three because of how many parts there were.
->friction from "mucous membranes" became "complex/intricate" ALONG WITH
->>Yoshino's ass-shaking
->and then
->soft folds "twined/wound" "well"
->and then
->vivid/striking pleasure "came out" to the core of dick

A basic translation might've been,
"Yoshino's ass-shaking created intricate friction with her membranes, which made the soft folds twine well around me and sending striking pleasure to the core of my dick."

But nooooo I spent ten minutes writing this one out instead. Hah.
"Yoshino's soft pussy folds wound wonderfully around me because of the intricate way they rubbed my cock as she shook her ass. The striking pleasure permeated all the way to my core."

In retrospect maybe that first one wasn't that bad
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Hmm wondering if I should do more frequent updates. It'll take slightly more effort but I can throw out a new one whenever I finish a scene.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
高みに上り詰めた女体に猛然と快楽が襲いかかり、アクメから抜けられず芳乃は長々と悶えよがる。
[body's "height" at its peak][rush-attacked by fierce pleasure], [Yoshino who was unable to pull out of orgasm][writhed while stretched out].

It's hard to translate this "height" because it roughly refers to "sense of arousal," which peaks at orgasm. Hmm.

"Yoshino's body was still at peak arousal when she was rushed by fierce pleasure. Her body stretched out and writhed in an unending orgasm."

Maybe that wasn't so hard after all. Sometimes you just gotta write shit down I guess lol

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
approximating ~1000 lines before I'm done, I would probably have to do about triple my current daily workload for a halloween release *rubs hands*

Reactions: Demecrous

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
快絶の凄まじさに半ば混乱気味で、身体を大きく弾ませながらなおも頂点に達し続ける。
[terribleness/tremendousness of splendidness][felt half-insane], [body bounced largely while she continued to announce peaking].

This is not really a complicated sentence, but the issue comes from the way that there are three adjectives being used in conjunction that is difficult to work with in english. The rough description is that the tremendous quality of the splendidness feels half-insane, but this sounds really weird.
Maybe something like:

"Her splendid appearance had a terrible quality (terrible meaning great but maybe not in a good way) that made her seem half-crazed, ..."

or

"Her splendid appearance had an edge of insanity to it, ..."
^I'd rather not have to go with this one because it cuts out words, but I think the meaning comes through

Reactions: serkanak

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I tried to triple my workload and ended up only doing double and then redoing half of it for double the work and half the efficiency

Reactions: serkanak

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Got a little frustrated with quality, decided to go on a soulsearching journey to figure out how I wanna t/l. I'm still pretty sure about the overall style that I want, but I'm not sure how to take the right liberties. I'm gonna do some reading to see if I can find anything to reference.

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
Good luck on that soul searching journey. I look forward to what you decide upon. Just remember not to put too much pressure on yourself. I doubt the original writers were master's of prose so settling on the something comfortable and easy(and hopefully sexy) should be good enough. Thanks for putting in the effort

Reactions: S4MU3L

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I guess I might as well do a progress report since I set a deadline for Halloween.
I have a little under a thousand lines left, which is pretty good. I might be able to finish everything and put it out by the end of November, and definitely by the end of December. woo!

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
膣穴の隅々まで快楽で支配されてしまい、身も心も卑猥な色で塗り潰す暴力的な官能に、狂乱の気配すら滲ませだす。
[every nook and cranny of (her) vagina was dominated by pleasure], [body and heart were also][painted with an obscene color](and)[the violent (carnal sensation)], [caused even signs of frenzy to "reveal itself"]

There's occasionally references to a very classic Japanese idea, that all people are hiding or covering their "real" selves. It's not exclusively Japanese, but they do refer to it in a very explicit way that's hard to translate sometimes. In the sentence above, it almost sounds like there's some frenzy waiting below the surface to burst out, and now it's taken some opportunity to do so. In English, or maybe in American thought, it's more like a mode that's either engaged or not engaged. Or maybe it's just me, idk. But it feels so odd to refer to it as "becoming revealed." Hmm.

"I dominated every corner of her pussy with pleasure, painting her body and mind an obscene color and causing her to writhe in an uncontrollable frenzy from the violent sensations."

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's a special character for the heart icon in the game, and I've been going nuts trying to type around it. Finally decided to just use the tilda key as a placeholder so I can type everything smoothly and replace them all at once at the end. smh I'm too stubborn sometimes