Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Wow, I somehow missed all the missing apostrophes in "I'll." I ended up fixing about 100 instances of it written as Ill lol

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Gosh, I found a bunch of typos in the earlier scenes. I'm pretty happy I'm going through them again. I should still make the deadline.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
男子学生B「あっ……! それなら知ってるっす。ビークルズとか、クレーンとか……!」
Male student B: Ah... ! Then I know. Maybe (the) Beakles, or Krane... !

I'm pretty sure Beakles is The Beatles and I have a feeling Krane is Queen. The r kind of threw me off, but technically you change kuWI-n to KuRE-n with one letter.
It's not really an important point, but I was curious about who the fuck this "Crane" band was that was supposedly as popular as the beatles.

• Haha
Reactions: KiritsuY

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Jesus I must've been out of it in August. There's a ton of mistranslations in the faculty lounge scene

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
So I put in a bunch of stupid references and jokes and kind of inserted myself into the text, which I'm not supposed to do. The references are alright, but some of the jokes are a bit much. I found one in the extra scene where Yoshino has on a schoolgirl uniform, and I think it is just too goddamn funny to take out.

• Haha
Reactions: KiritsuY

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I don't think I've seen anyone use so many semicolons in a vn lol. I must like them a lot

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight here it is! Yoshino's full route minus the 3-way with Yoshino-Kyouka. Should be edited. Please please please please post screenshots of typos or weird line breaks.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Ah fuck I forgot to check Yoshino's grey-text scenes

edit: luckily there weren't any major issues. whew

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
where do i find the game files though?dk how to start the game
You know, I don't really remember tbh lol
I messed around with the files I have so I could translate

But when you install the game it'll tell you where the files are being placed. If you have trouble finding the folder, try searching snk2 inside your C drive (it'll be slow, but should be reliable). It should come up as snk2 or snk2dl.

If you're not sure how to install the game, I think all versions are either on a disc or a virtual disc, and a virtual disc needs to be mounted on a virtual drive. There should be a simple program online for that. After you mount, open the disc file and then start the game with the startup application, and the first button on the startup menu should be to install. After you install, I think you open the game from startup one more time and the first button should be changed from install to play, and from then on you can open the game through the boot application.

Once the game is installed you don't have to mount the virtual disc anymore, you can just start the game from the boot application.

iirc. I'm really not sure about all the details, nowadays I just go to the folder and open boot with jp locale emulator.

ElectricAnt

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for your work, I'll grab the patch and try to play through when I have some time. What about the content in between sex scenes? In Sansha Mendan it was possible to progress all the routes in one playthrough

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for your work, I'll grab the patch and try to play through when I have some time. What about the content in between sex scenes? In Sansha Mendan it was possible to progress all the routes in one playthrough
iirc Sansha Mendan had bad ends based on the heroines' routes, but this game has a hard limit of 60 days, after which your dad comes home and ruins your life. A lot of Bishop games are capped at 60 days. I actually never got around to translating the bad end because I don't expect people to take 60 days to get through Yoshino's route. Also I'm pretty sure no one cares, at least not yet.
*and yes, the not-sex scenes are also translated

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
so besides the bad ending, is the game pretty much fully translated?
Only Yoshino's route. There's two other teachers and then Hasumi/Chisa. I'm a little less than 1/4 of the way through the full game, which is gonna take at least another year, probably 2-3 years. It's a long-ass game and I'm slow ;D

DJAutismo

Jan 29, 2018
Only Yoshino's route. There's two other teachers and then Hasumi/Chisa. I'm a little less than 1/4 of the way through the full game, which is gonna take at least another year, probably 2-3 years. It's a long-ass game and I'm slow ;D
fair, lol
i'm just glad to have someone translating another BISHOP title, since the person who did the Sansha Mendan translation shut down.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
An odd quirk about MC is that he speaks casually to Kyouka. They both seem to be comfortable with each other about this. It's probably not translatable but I think it comes across in the scenes.