VN Unity Abandoned Shimmergrove School of Magic [v0.3.0][Unseen Ook]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
116606_5729ce12e48c4b9184d23c662e2ed7d7.png

Overview:
You start the game being just a normal dude who is trying to figure out what to do with his life. Then suddenly mysterious events start happening around him. He'll find out that magic is real and that he can become a mage.

You'll be able to explore the town of Shimmergrove and the magic school there. You'll experience the normal day to day life of a magic student. Meet all kind of characters and go on dates and adventures with them.​

Updated: 05/23/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

qpYJuBV.png 2J1RkRf.png uktSkWA.png W0JHh8R.png

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 105196
Overview:
You start the game being just a normal dude who is trying to figure out what to do with his life. Then suddenly mysterious events start happening around him. He'll find out that magic is real and that he can become a mage.

You'll be able to explore the town of Shimmergrove and the magic school there. You'll experience the normal day to day life of a magic student. Meet all kind of characters and go on dates and adventures with them.​

Updated: 05/23/2018
Developer/Publisher: unseenook
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -

im curious on whos in your profile picture it looks like a zombiefied verison of jane shepherd from mass effect

Reactions: Csilla

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Commander Shepard is a bit of a zombie anyhow aren't they? Yes, that is the base image, color shifted blue with red eyes.
she was zombish during mass effect 2 but yeah i think your profile picture would make some good sfm videos :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" You start the game being just a normal dude who is trying to figure out what to do with his life. Then suddenly mysterious events start happening around him. He'll find out that magic is real and that he can become a mage. ""

in more short :

" you are a normal dude that are no more normal at the very beginning " XD

Reactions: martin Nielsen

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:

I feel like the interface needs a lot of work, particularly in terms of highlighting clickable items and some sort of clock that tells the player what time of day it is.

The basic premise of the game is just fine, but I just didn't have as much fun playing as I felt I should have. It doesn't help that there's really not much content here. I know it's a first release, but it felt really uneven in terms of developing the blonde, then she suddenly disappears. I've no idea as to why the businesswoman was introduced as you can't do anything with her. Sophia's all right, but some more with the other girls would have been nice.

I'd like to see the interface redone, and perhaps fleshing out more of the story in the 0.2 release.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Assuming more sound effects get added to the game, I hope the Dev adds the ability to disable to typing sound from text, because right now I am using Mute to disable it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
och well, all the content in the next updates...
I really hate the blackmail stuff...