VN Unity Abandoned Shimmergrove School of Magic [v0.3.0][Unseen Ook]

Kareo

Jan 5, 2018
"" You start the game being just a normal dude who is trying to figure out what to do with his life. Then suddenly mysterious events start happening around him. He'll find out that magic is real and that he can become a mage. ""

in more short :

" you are a normal dude that are no more normal at the very beginning " XD
Sounds like every harem,ecchi Anime ever created. I am not complaining.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
the save function is not working for me, besidethat I love the game just wish I can change the name.

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
This game is tedious and annoying. 1 action then you have to click up to 3 times to sleep, then click to leave, then you have one shot at picking the right location to progress the story, if you misclick or choose the wrong one that's right back to sleep with ya because now time has progressed and you can't do anything else.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
is a still a demo or a game I have been doing the same thing for two full days, not getingnowhere in the game once the dean shows up inviting me to the school.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
What should it be?? should this be a sleep simulator ?? or what? a conversation and then sleep a game on the beach and sleep again and again only sleep sleeping ........

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
...there's so little here that I can't even say if it's good or not. The content is so limited that I couldn't even call it a demo. Also, like with everyone else it seems, the save didn't work for me. Presumably adding the folder as another member mentioned would fix that, but...you shouldn't need to manually add save capability to a unity game, so something is clearly wrong here.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev tinkered with the game system ... then gave it a rest and now ... gone silent ...ly battling hurricanes over the Pacific ;)!
Game on! Stay Strong!