2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

honker123

May 22, 2019
Sadlly this is one of worst game made by BeelZeBub, they couldn't handle the unity engine and game is bugged as hell. I hope that someday either Mangagamer or Kagura Games will translate their games to english, especially Homeguard or Hypnos Fuck are great games.
This game had such a good concept and gameplay but yea it was bugged to hell. The later girls are just incomplete and buggy.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
So does anyone have a guide on how you actually play? Half of the tutorials don't seem to get picked up by the translator so i'm not really sure if you're supposed to do anything more than just surround the girl?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
As long as you understand what you need to do a game dont need to be translated to upload here. *quoted a mod*

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Does the translation even do anything except for when you have to name yourself?
The game is unplayable because I can't understand anything. I need explanation to figure out how to play this, because I keep losing. I don't know what triggers the blue alert and how to either avoid or or subdue it.

Reactions: lowcody

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Could anyone take it upon themselves to manually translate this? I see no point in this autotranslation when the most essential part is still untranslated. Who cares about the story when you are not even able to play.
I somehow unlock more characters and women to grope but I have no freaking idea what I am doing, and I know that I am doing something wrong because it always ends too early and without getting to the good parts.

Reactions: lowcody
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes