TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well fuck mega, i just made that account on a email, oh well

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
Well. unfortunatly the trans is useless, and that's a damn shame, as the game manages to be fun even without understanding shit (so no skills, therefor i cant get any except the first two girls. and even them i fail to get all scenes)

The art is pretty darn good, so i really wish i could play proper

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
This game is literally awesome, i dont understand a thing but i do love the concept, im understanding how to play but i dont know if some things in which i occur are bugs or not.
Sometimes it kicks me back to the menu without saying anything. It happens every time that the target is surrounded for example..
Give this a proper translation and i will buy this sht like 200 times.
(if u get spotted the game freeze btw)

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
This game is literally awesome, i dont understand a thing but i do love the concept, im understanding how to play but i dont know if some things in which i occur are bugs or not.
Sometimes it kicks me back to the menu without saying anything. It happens every time that the target is surrounded for example..
Give this a proper translation and i will buy this sht like 200 times.
(if u get spotted the game freeze btw)
Yeah, i got sent to the title sometimes, i think it is not a bug, at least in my case, i was pressing ctrl and didn't saw the game over (my own lack of attention), but there was one time, after choosing a gang, i was sent to the title after doing a girl, some npcs talked to me and.. voilà, maybe a certain trigger that i can't understand.

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, i got sent to the title sometimes, i think it is not a bug, at least in my case, i was pressing ctrl and didn't saw the game over (my own lack of attention), but there was one time, after choosing a gang, i was sent to the title after doing a girl, some npcs talked to me and.. voilà, maybe a certain trigger that i can't understand.
I think that was a gameover too, because u've been spotted by someone. When someone who isn't part of your crew is coloured it means that they could see you, maybe cops. At least you manage to get our from the game over screen..
Another thing that i dont understand with the first girl (the pink haired one) it happens to show a blue text and i can start to do Lewd stuff, but it doesnt happens with the other girls D:

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
I think that was a gameover too, because u've been spotted by someone. When someone who isn't part of your crew is coloured it means that they could see you, maybe cops. At least you manage to get our from the game over screen..
Another thing that i dont understand with the first girl (the pink haired one) it happens to show a blue text and i can start to do Lewd stuff, but it doesnt happens with the other girls D:
oh, sorry, i didn't make myself clear, i "doing her" was in a cutscene, after the train and then, after some dialogues, boom, over xD

i'll try to pay more attention to the triggers, if i discover something about how i'll edit this post and add the info.

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
oh, sorry, i didn't make myself clear, i "doing her" was in a cutscene, after the train and then, after some dialogues, boom, over xD

i'll try to pay more attention to the triggers, if i discover something about how i'll edit this post and add the info.
No problem Hahahah
i noticed that even if i try to use the recollection thing (the 4th guy) it doesnt show any of the CG that aren't the "molest".
It seems they're bugged at least on my game

Edit: solved, it seems that i didn't have to start it with AppLocale.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The issue with the game isn't even MTL. Rather, the game isn't even translated completely and what is translated if you don't spam the text button causes it to repeat the dialogue button twice. So while explaining the basic of the game makes sense, you can't even read the special skills each guy has to know what you can do. So it's just a huge jumbled mess.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
This needs to be removed till it has a proper MTL at least edited (preferably manual), and all menu interfaces are translated

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
so.. i'm not a english speaker but let's give it a try.
from my understanding:
- you have a "tactics" positioning system; my biggest problem is the movement priority, always starting with mc, the target, then your goons (you can change the order in the team menu, swapping them).
- each class have a specialty and weakness, like spotting possible treats and having a short range (observer), try out each one.
- you have to depleat her sp bar (by crowding her with your goons)
- only the MC can molest
- when someone in the crowd gets colored they're viewing your mc actions and will try to stop it (some of them are cops), putting someone tall in the way can help
- the more crowed the train gets, the harder it is to move (some classes can bypass this, the observer being the weak point)
- not really a tip, but the menus got me in the first time.
The first dude is to play the game, second changes the MC "class", the third will manage your team and search for new "talents", fourth is the "gallery", last one just quit to main title.
- some events occur after a failed attempt (sometimes even the sucessful ones) that result in a game over

-------edited-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- only the MC levels up, the team members must be swapped for better ones.
- after some "glorious chikan", you'll have to choose to continue with your gang or joining another, if you continue, you'll get the red headed lad, he have a op skill that brings other members close to him (can't say how they're chosen), choosing the new one, gives you a team with some good leveled dudes, but there are new npc mobs, maybe a rival gang.
- depending on the position of your team (all around her, from what i remember) a popup will appear giving some options, at first only two "touch" and "insert", with this, you'll unlock the "take the girl out"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I studied japanese for 2 years and.. well, i don't understand a single skill, but trial and error helps a bit
some tips:
- The barrier type is my favorite, but go with is the best for you;
- The mc can learn a "fart" skill, to put away some unnintended guests (will look where it is in the menu to give a better guide);
- The Observer class can locate the target before positioning, i still haven't one evolved enough for this, but the tutorial bring this up.

well, in the end i liked the style, target variety (i only unlocked the second train, so far), is just really annoing to go "blind" when talking about the skills, but i'll try to mitigate that and share what i learn.

thanks for sharing, looking up for more games like this.
I currently also studying japanese and damn, cant even search the kanji in my digital dictionary when the font size is ant-sized..
Talking about the skill, idk how to even get more skill other than the skill you get by level upping your mc class, especially the passive skills.
And I also wonder about skill that got something to do with train condition like rolling and yawing..

m1ke

Aug 21, 2018
Full CG/Event Save:

Folder location (change %USERNAME% to your PC Name):
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Beelzebub\真・痴漢の極み

Copy the following attached files.

You can change the main character's name in Data.txt's first line, from "pcName":"Volt" to "pcName":"yourPreferedName"

Yuzuhara

Apr 14, 2019
Full CG/Event Save:

You can change the main character's name in Data.txt's first line, from "pcName":"Volt" to "pcName":"yourPreferedName"

Holy shit. I literally just spent the last 2 hours looking around for a full save on numerous sites and tried playing around with the save files.

I just gave up and was about to make a post here until you just happen to come along at the perfect time.

Huge thanks. The save works great.

lollmaolol123

Apr 4, 2020
Full CG/Event Save:

wait why cant i download this

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
the girls always go to the top side. when they are there its kinda hard to see anything when the train gets full.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Sadlly this is one of worst game made by BeelZeBub, they couldn't handle the unity engine and game is bugged as hell. I hope that someday either Mangagamer or Kagura Games will translate their games to english, especially Homeguard or Hypnos Fuck are great games.
Yeah there are so many I've seen that i want translated by them, but this one is one of those "You need a PHD with the MTL to get to single pictures of action"

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes