2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
I'm just excited that now I don't have to torrent beel ze bub games from the internet equivalent of a Waffle House parking lot.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Aww yeah, I remember this a long time ago, couldnt finish it as I xouldnt understand the language. Even tho its mtl gonna give it a go.

TStudio

Aug 19, 2017
The game is good, but without translation the mechanics of the game is not clear how to avoid exposure.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
tip: when you upload files on websites like MEGA... maybe don't use the full name so it doesn't get banned?
you're basically painting a giant bullseye on your head.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so to summarize.
Shitty translation that doesn't work.
Confusing gameplay.

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
so.. i'm not a english speaker but let's give it a try.
from my understanding:
- you have a "tactics" positioning system; my biggest problem is the movement priority, always starting with mc, the target, then your goons (you can change the order in the team menu, swapping them).
- each class have a specialty and weakness, like spotting possible treats and having a short range (observer), try out each one.
- you have to depleat her sp bar (by crowding her with your goons)
- only the MC can molest
- when someone in the crowd gets colored they're viewing your mc actions and will try to stop it (some of them are cops), putting someone tall in the way can help
- the more crowed the train gets, the harder it is to move (some classes can bypass this, the observer being the weak point)
- not really a tip, but the menus got me in the first time.
The first dude is to play the game, second changes the MC "class", the third will manage your team and search for new "talents", fourth is the "gallery", last one just quit to main title.
- some events occur after a failed attempt (sometimes even the sucessful ones) that result in a game over

-------edited-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- only the MC levels up, the team members must be swapped for better ones.
- after some "glorious chikan", you'll have to choose to continue with your gang or joining another, if you continue, you'll get the red headed lad, he have a op skill that brings other members close to him (can't say how they're chosen), choosing the new one, gives you a team with some good leveled dudes, but there are new npc mobs, maybe a rival gang.
- depending on the position of your team (all around her, from what i remember) a popup will appear giving some options, at first only two "touch" and "insert", with this, you'll unlock the "take the girl out"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I studied japanese for 2 years and.. well, i don't understand a single skill, but trial and error helps a bit
some tips:
- The barrier type is my favorite, but go with is the best for you;
- The mc can learn a "fart" skill, to put away some unnintended guests (will look where it is in the menu to give a better guide);
- The Observer class can locate the target before positioning, i still haven't one evolved enough for this, but the tutorial bring this up.

well, in the end i liked the style, target variety (i only unlocked the second train, so far), is just really annoing to go "blind" when talking about the skills, but i'll try to mitigate that and share what i learn.

thanks for sharing, looking up for more games like this.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes