2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
I made a UI translation for myself so I could understand what was happening and decided to share it here in case anybody else wants it. It has all the skills translation, the upper right of the UI translated, the "mental state" of the target, and the initial gameplay instructions translated. I translated it by hand using a dictionary.
Despite having this information, I found the best strategy was just to block off the target and then spam any skills that move the train into "Yawing" and decrease the mental state of the target while constantly acting with the main character.
So, this is a gameplay-oriented functional translation and neither looks particularly pretty nor translates any of the story text. There shouldn't be any errors, but if you find one I could probably correct it.

Link (WIN):
To install, go to the game's Data folder, rename "resources.assets" to something else (e.g. "resources-backup.assets") and put in the modified "resources.assets" file.
Hey Bro, you still have the file as the link is not working anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoxRagon

hgjjy

Jul 23, 2021
View attachment 2474944

That's what i have in the folder download on the site but i don't see where is "AppData" and "LocalLow", also i don't see any file with the same name than your text file, i don't understand what should i do with your data file
I had the same problem before, then I searched on google how to display the appdata section

Reactions: Brisx

Brisx

May 17, 2022
I had the same problem before, then I searched on google how to display the appdata section
I didn't even know that we have some hidden file on windows before, i foud how to display it 2-3 week after my post...

it is much harder to find how to display it when you don't even know that this file is hidden lol

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
anyone got every ending with the 3 main heroines?

idk why but i always get the school girl (white uniform) ending, i saw some CG with the OL and the gal that isnt in gallery so im sure both of them have their own route but idk how to trigger them..

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
anyone got every ending with the 3 main heroines?

idk why but i always get the school girl (white uniform) ending, i saw some CG with the OL and the gal that isnt in gallery so im sure both of them have their own route but idk how to trigger them..
This is my favorite Beel Ze Bub's game, I have played it over and over but there is no way. I think the game is incomplete or ideas were discarded.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
This is my favorite Beel Ze Bub's game, I have played it over and over but there is no way. I think the game is incomplete or ideas were discarded.
is it? so where did people get those complete CGs? but this actually make sense since gallery also didnt include the ending scene.. wish i could read kanji..

Mihaaaa

Jul 10, 2018
guys, do you have any translation? at least skills, enviroment. Dont care about story translation. Really hard to play blind(

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
is it? so where did people get those complete CGs? but this actually make sense since gallery also didnt include the ending scene.. wish i could read kanji..
In the blog it is mentioned that the passive skills would come in a new patch, which never came out.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes