2.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
I'm gonna post this in the translation request thread as well, so sorry if you see this twice.

I don't like not knowing what the hell I'm doing in games so I've taken it upon myself to start actually translating and editing the overlays in the game that the MTL won't translate. The problem is, I don't know a lick of Japanese so my process so far has been to use the google translate app to translate the images, look closely to make sure it actually used the right kanji in the translation, and then once I have the right translation try to make sense of what it's supposed to mean. I've gotten a rudimentary translation of every image in the game so far, I just need to make the translations make sense and edit the images.

If there's anyone here who can actually read Japanese I'd really appreciate some help making the terms make sense, especially when it comes to ability names.

If anyone wants to see the work I've done so far I can upload the images I've already edited and the text document that lists the shitty translations I've got.

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
My dudes, I can't even go past the menu. The game opens, I see the menu but I can't really click on anything, any ideas ?

huyle1235

Mar 2, 2020
Full CG/Event Save:

Folder location (change %USERNAME% to your PC Name):
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Beelzebub\真・痴漢の極み

Copy the following attached files.

You can change the main character's name in Data.txt's first line, from "pcName":"Volt" to "pcName":"yourPreferedName"
such a hero

cloudrainbow

May 19, 2019
anyone know how to avoid police? If i can not have sex with those girl, at last station, i must talk to some npc in a room look like cage police station and return to main manu. No exp or money taked so i think that is my game over...

Last edited:

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Is this the latest version or is there any dlc? Or is it still in progress? From the hcg I saw on ehentai, it seems the game has 11 girls, but in this version, it only has 9 in the gallery.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
I'm gonna post this in the translation request thread as well, so sorry if you see this twice.

I don't like not knowing what the hell I'm doing in games so I've taken it upon myself to start actually translating and editing the overlays in the game that the MTL won't translate. The problem is, I don't know a lick of Japanese so my process so far has been to use the google translate app to translate the images, look closely to make sure it actually used the right kanji in the translation, and then once I have the right translation try to make sense of what it's supposed to mean. I've gotten a rudimentary translation of every image in the game so far, I just need to make the translations make sense and edit the images.

If there's anyone here who can actually read Japanese I'd really appreciate some help making the terms make sense, especially when it comes to ability names.

If anyone wants to see the work I've done so far I can upload the images I've already edited and the text document that lists the shitty translations I've got.
Uf bro i hope you do it

Nov 25, 2017
Since I've said I was gonna translate this, I've come back to it a few times to try to figure things out and do what little work I can put in, and I think I've come to the conclusion that I 100% cannot do this on my own, so the translation's probably not gonna get done by me.

There's a number of issues I've run into, but there's two big barriers that're making this unlikely to get done by me. One, as I've said before I know no Japanese, so getting accurate translations that I'm satisfied with using is impossible unless someone else who actually knows Japanese can provide accurate translations. I have what basically amounts to a bunch of MTL given the process I used, which sorta brings me to my next point: Fully translating the parts of this game that can't just be put through a MTL requires photoshopping literally every image the game calls for that involve text, which fully is not worth doing with crap translations, alone, and for free lmao.

I'm gonna attach the images I have done along with the text document of all the translations I have, so if someone else wants to take up the torch they're more than welcome to. Or like if folks wanna take up a group effort to put in the work of getting a full translation done of this then I'd be on board for helping a bit more.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint, but I just need to be realistic with myself and with y'all, which is why I'm writing this update. View attachment Image Translations.txt

Feb 3, 2020
Since I've said I was gonna translate this, I've come back to it a few times to try to figure things out and do what little work I can put in, and I think I've come to the conclusion that I 100% cannot do this on my own, so the translation's probably not gonna get done by me.

There's a number of issues I've run into, but there's two big barriers that're making this unlikely to get done by me. One, as I've said before I know no Japanese, so getting accurate translations that I'm satisfied with using is impossible unless someone else who actually knows Japanese can provide accurate translations. I have what basically amounts to a bunch of MTL given the process I used, which sorta brings me to my next point: Fully translating the parts of this game that can't just be put through a MTL requires photoshopping literally every image the game calls for that involve text, which fully is not worth doing with crap translations, alone, and for free lmao.

I'm gonna attach the images I have done along with the text document of all the translations I have, so if someone else wants to take up the torch they're more than welcome to. Or like if folks wanna take up a group effort to put in the work of getting a full translation done of this then I'd be on board for helping a bit more.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint, but I just need to be realistic with myself and with y'all, which is why I'm writing this update. View attachment 1509229
Ironicly, I doubt there would be a person who knows japanese would likely be in a translation thread since they have no issues with the language. Still though, thanks for helping. Beezelbub games are apparently a great difficulty considering how people like/want to play their games but there are so few threads of their games and much less successful partial translation and even less full translation so don't beat yourself about it. Still, hope you get some help and hopefully get a complete translation or atleast someone would use whatever you have translated so far and continue on and maybe they will complete it(this hopeful wish applies to all partial translation including the dreaded beezlebub games)

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
Beel Ze Bub are making a new chikan game and its first trailer look crazy good. I hope it is also in unity and we may get some MLT at least as I already give up on proper translation of their games.
Yeah, the name is 満車率300% (300% Car Crowded Percentage?).
I missed the gameplay element that they used in shin chikan no kiwami (eventho i dunno what the skills effect are lol), but using 3D to move seems interesting too, cant wait for this summer :love:

Reactions: RossoX

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The new one looks great! I really hope some of thier games get a manual translation. It's such a shame there are very few translated Chikan hentai.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Beel Ze Bub are making a new chikan game and its first trailer look crazy good. I hope it is also in unity and we may get some MLT at least as I already give up on proper translation of their games.
Damn nice! Can't wait for this new game.

virusmuncher

May 16, 2021
I made a UI translation for myself so I could understand what was happening and decided to share it here in case anybody else wants it. It has all the skills translation, the upper right of the UI translated, the "mental state" of the target, and the initial gameplay instructions translated. I translated it by hand using a dictionary.
Despite having this information, I found the best strategy was just to block off the target and then spam any skills that move the train into "Yawing" and decrease the mental state of the target while constantly acting with the main character.
So, this is a gameplay-oriented functional translation and neither looks particularly pretty nor translates any of the story text. There shouldn't be any errors, but if you find one I could probably correct it.

Link (WIN):
To install, go to the game's Data folder, rename "resources.assets" to something else (e.g. "resources-backup.assets") and put in the modified "resources.assets" file.

Abigor

Jun 10, 2017
Just learn a skill called minds eye , using it discover some grey dudes being actually the dudes that report you if they catch you(maybe the reason sometimes you just lose out of nowhere ) , I am a shield lvl 12 but cant really say if thats the requirements to learn

Reactions: sinran987654321

Abigor

Jun 10, 2017
So been playing a little bit and found out 2 things

1 -. you can reset and keep the skills learn and the lvl with a new game and selecting keep skills
2- Wanting to farm xp found out that the blue hair girl on the first train is the easy to farm without getting catch ,
the idea is

This girls always run full speed to the top exit so put all your units south and mc north

your character has to be on the slot directly north to the girl on time when the train gets full and no ally on the green squares surronding the girl

dont let the girl reach the square near the exit or you are gonna triger the blue circle things (siege if im not mistake that lets you win)

once stuck you can start groping chest, it gives 200 - 400 xp + money

keep a dude close but at 2 quares of distance if you want to end(by siege) before the train arrives or the risk (red square) is too big

sorry for my english but if you guys found out im misunderstanding something please tell me

Reactions: Grex and neeiin

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Do you know of any page that will have the new game to download it free?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes