2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
oh, sorry, i didn't make myself clear, i "doing her" was in a cutscene, after the train and then, after some dialogues, boom, over xD

i'll try to pay more attention to the triggers, if i discover something about how i'll edit this post and add the info.
So, Hello ya'll, i searched a bit and found some useful information
i don't know if i can't post this link, any problem just message me and i'll remove it
, it is in japanese, of course, a browser translation do the trick to know one or two extra things, like how to progress.
now to the good part, i saw the thread of this game in ulmf and they brought some good info (credits for the original poster,
vi3tboikien):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The 9 women's movement direction is constant:
Purple-hair JK, MILF, Pink-hair dark skin
Dark-Blue-hair JK, Blonde Kogal, Brunette w/ Sports bra
White Suit OL, Dark suit OL, Green-hair

Downward, Upward, Downward
Downward, Downward, Upward
Upward, Downward, Upward
*Note: Upward is includes diagonal movement, so Up-left, up, and Up-right. Same goes for downward movement "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what he got about the skills:
"As for the numbers in the skills' description, for most of them the first number is skill effective distance = # of squares & the second number is skill effect length = # of train stations.

ACTIVE SKILLS
Column 1:
Sensitive skin
Criminal Law
Viewpoint Guidance
Dangerous thoughts
Stalker's photos

Column 2:
Mind
Meaning to fight
Stealth Mode
Strange farts
Meat wall protection

Column 3:
Clairvoyance
Guardian's Pride
Poor Rascus
Delusion Dive
Steel Wall Guardian

Column 4:
Sliding Feet
Tenacity
Group Implication
Stalker whispers
Muscle god guardian

Column 5:
Water walking
Covert operation
Rigidity
Stalker recording "

"... Also in this, there's some kinda of 'easy mode for capturing' using a skill called 'cock of flame', but it doesn't match any of the skills that I machine-translated. "
From my understanding, this skill is one of the op skills i talked about, the red headed guy have this

Reactions: Oberstein and boyen

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
If only this translation had arrived a few years ago...
Thanks a lot guys !
I'll be able to get back on the train ! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I got the full save from here, but how do I even use it? The first option starts a game, the second goes straight to selecting the guys, and the third closes the game. There is a fourth off to the side that seems like some sort of internal bug report feature, which you don't see that often. Absolutely nowhere did I find a way to access anything already done.

Sierval

Apr 23, 2020
So I got the full save from here, but how do I even use it? The first option starts a game, the second goes straight to selecting the guys, and the third closes the game. There is a fourth off to the side that seems like some sort of internal bug report feature, which you don't see that often. Absolutely nowhere did I find a way to access anything already done.
The first one should be the continue game, this game uses auto-save.
When you are in the 5 guy screen, the one in orange "Kanemitsu" has the view previous records(gallery).
Molester is when the animated sprite when you use your main char to interact with the girl.
Siege is when you use alot of guys to surround(when that blue circle appears) the girl, the CG set.

Reactions: alex2011

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
I'm not getting any crashes, but for some reason the events don't seem to be playing when I perform them. The screen flickers black, and I just get booted back to the convenience store, then to the five guys standing around. I tried reinstalling, but the same thing happens. I'm going to try deleting the LocalLow data.

Reactions: kdzob1

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
So, Hello ya'll, i searched a bit and found some useful information
i don't know if i can't post this link, any problem just message me and i'll remove it
, it is in japanese, of course, a browser translation do the trick to know one or two extra things, like how to progress.
now to the good part, i saw the thread of this game in ulmf and they brought some good info (credits for the original poster,
vi3tboikien):
"The 9 women's movement direction is constant:
Purple-hair JK, MILF, Pink-hair dark skin
Dark-Blue-hair JK, Blonde Kogal, Brunette w/ Sports bra
White Suit OL, Dark suit OL, Green-hair

Downward, Upward, Downward
Downward, Downward, Upward
Upward, Downward, Upward
*Note: Upward is includes diagonal movement, so Up-left, up, and Up-right. Same goes for downward movement "
what he got about the skills:
"As for the numbers in the skills' description, for most of them the first number is skill effective distance = # of squares & the second number is skill effect length = # of train stations.

ACTIVE SKILLS
Column 1:
Sensitive skin
Criminal Law
Viewpoint Guidance
Dangerous thoughts
Stalker's photos

Column 2:
Mind
Meaning to fight
Stealth Mode
Strange farts
Meat wall protection

Column 3:
Clairvoyance
Guardian's Pride
Poor Rascus
Delusion Dive
Steel Wall Guardian

Column 4:
Sliding Feet
Tenacity
Group Implication
Stalker whispers
Muscle god guardian

Column 5:
Water walking
Covert operation
Rigidity
Stalker recording "

"... Also in this, there's some kinda of 'easy mode for capturing' using a skill called 'cock of flame', but it doesn't match any of the skills that I machine-translated. "
From my understanding, this skill is one of the op skills i talked about, the red headed guy have this
how can i learn these skills,please?

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
how can i learn these skills,please?
So, right now i have 5 skills, sensitive skin (1-1), viewpoint guidance (1-3), dangerous thoughts (1-4), mind (2-1) and covert opertation (5-2)

-taking the effects into account i can say that 1-1 and 1-2 are the same, 1-2 have 4 squares of effect (some spider senses to locate people who will try to interrupt you)

-1-3 and 5-1 also have the same effect, 1-3 has a better effect. (don't know exactly what they do, it seems that they decreases the level of something, detection i guess)

-1-4 is the skill to put away "grey npcs".

to sum up, i have no idea how to unlock new skills, i thought about it earlier today, maybe it will be unlocked by leveling up or repetition of actions (i'll try to level up some more currently i'm at 14/15/9).
if someone has different skills, please report your levels

-----------------------just my opinion--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kind of sad to say that the game appears to have been "abandoned", unlike others from the same company, not having a single dlc.
This one in particular could have some nice additions, like a "infinite mode" or changing the standing picture to reflect the state of the target (without a piece of clothing or the mc touching her, some of the targets have this feature, would love to see on all of them, specially the blondie).

And i got the "Interrogation Ending", it just happens (can't say that i know the trigger) and "to the title we go", but, of course, if i understood the dialogue, maybe i could avoid that xD

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
kind of sad to say that the game appears to have been "abandoned", unlike others from the same company, not having a single dlc.
This one in particular could have some nice additions, like a "infinite mode" or changing the standing picture to reflect the state of the target (without a piece of clothing or the mc touching her, some of the targets have this feature, would love to see on all of them, specially the blondie).

And i got the "Interrogation Ending", it just happens (can't say that i know the trigger) and "to the title we go", but, of course, if i understood the dialogue, maybe i could avoid that xD
Actually funny story is that this game supposed to have a DLC, it had site on DMM and they were advertesing it later on their blog but on one they deleted everything.

• Sad
Reactions: patatipatata

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
Actually funny story is that this game supposed to have a DLC, it had site on DMM and they were advertesing it later on their blog but on one they deleted everything.
oh.. from what i saw in the game i thought that was the case. (like the third passenger car -that i can't unlock-, the empty space in the management menu and so on)

thanks for bringing that up

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
So, right now i have 5 skills, sensitive skin (1-1), viewpoint guidance (1-3), dangerous thoughts (1-4), mind (2-1) and covert opertation (5-2)

-taking the effects into account i can say that 1-1 and 1-2 are the same, 1-2 have 4 squares of effect (some spider senses to locate people who will try to interrupt you)

-1-3 and 5-1 also have the same effect, 1-3 has a better effect. (don't know exactly what they do, it seems that they decreases the level of something, detection i guess)

-1-4 is the skill to put away "grey npcs".

to sum up, i have no idea how to unlock new skills, i thought about it earlier today, maybe it will be unlocked by leveling up or repetition of actions (i'll try to level up some more currently i'm at 14/15/9).
if someone has different skills, please report your levels

-----------------------just my opinion--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS A LOT, i have 9 skills NOW,1-1,1-3,1-4,2-1,2-3,2-4,3-1,3-4,5-2.all get by levelup.

• Wow

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
THANKS A LOT, i have 9 skills NOW,1-1,1-3,1-4,2-1,2-3,2-4,3-1,3-4,5-2.all get by levelup.
no problem, glad i could help :geek:

Anyone know how to trigger and avoid the purple failure letters?
hmnn, purple :unsure:, if i'm not mistaken, that happens when the train "stops" and the target can get out (i guess you can track this on the top right corner).
Try to lock her up, with 4 members of the team ( 4 squares around her), while maintaining some "barriers" around keeping treats away.
I can't play right now, but when i get some time, i can check if this works

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
How does the suspicious meter work? I can't understand when I'm doing wrong and I will be busted, I see that sometimes there are red squares below the girl but what am I supposed to do? Game is not bad but you can see it's unfinished, the really bad thing is the MTL and the fact that the interface is not translated. That's why I don't understand how to play beside doing actions and hoping in good luck.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
I have figured out just the basics, but not really the application. Any NPCs that are highlighted and/or mobile will cause a game over if they are standing in a red square, the red squares are the target raising an alert. Once the next action is set to cause this, I think you are locked in unless you use certain skills.

I *think* that forcing the target to jerk you off reduces their chance of shouting. The text seems to indicate "lowered resistance" on this basis. The top left appears to indicate the target's stamina, but I haven't found a good way of interacting with it.

The tutorial indicates that train movements are tracked in the upper right and can be either Roll, Pitch, or Snake Sway. You can differentiate without much issue by the first character - Roll looks like a square, Snake Sway is a sort of E, and Pitch looks like an L with an outstretched arm. I can't fully understand the countdown in the upper right, except to know it counts down faster when you grope.

-----

In the main menu, the second option is for resetting the game, and you can keep your class levels & skills, as well as gallery unlocks.

Siege scenes appear to unlock in sequence, and after unlocking enough siege scenes for a girl you can yank them off the train. I've gotten scenes 1-4 for a couple girls this way, but scenes 5 & 6 appear to unlock differently. I've only triggered siege for Tsutsui and Harima. I've taken Mao and Yuki off the train, I think that triggered just by locking them in place for a full ride.

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
The tutorial indicates that train movements are tracked in the upper right and can be either Roll, Pitch, or Snake Sway. You can differentiate without much issue by the first character - Roll looks like a square, Snake Sway is a sort of E, and Pitch looks like an L with an outstretched arm. I can't fully understand the countdown in the upper right, except to know it counts down faster when you grope.
if i'm not mistaken, each of them have a gimmick, roll is the best for groping, that was the only one with good translation in my end, one of the others gives the player some leeway and your characters can squeeze between npcs.
the other is stationary, from my undestanding, i guess this is one of the causes for purple katakanas on the screen.

I can't fully understand the countdown in the upper right, except to know it counts down faster when you grope.
i'll test this right now, but i guess they are counters, until a stop//change of train movement, they decrease when you grope cus the grope action takes a role turn, from what i remember (you can move others before doing this action, just to not waste their movement)
gonna edit this part soon.

tested, it is like that, they're the turns you have until the train change the pace

Siege scenes appear to unlock in sequence, and after unlocking enough siege scenes for a girl you can yank them off the train. I've gotten scenes 1-4 for a couple girls this way, but scenes 5 & 6 appear to unlock differently. I've only triggered siege for Tsutsui and Harima. I've taken Mao and Yuki off the train, I think that triggered just by locking them in place for a full ride.
yep, they have a sequence, the girl with 6 scenes has her scenes split in two routes (besiege her some times to get the choices), first route is more "vanilla", second one is more rough

oh, a question, anybody lost exp? don't know if this is a bug or a feature for getting too much suspicion

Last edited:
Reactions: Voreaway

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Not sure which is more annoying, people complaining about MTL or people complaining about CENSORED.

Come on guys, just remove "japanese game" tag from your filters and stop complaining.

patatipatata

May 12, 2017
so, hey guys, today i got an ending.. a good one, i guess, but i can't acess a wagon if Tsui is in there (it becomes greyed)
i was trying to get to the point were we can choose a team (almost going only after tsui tsui), and after the siege some dialogues popped up and credits, then "do you wish to continue the game as it is?"
Don't know if i had missed a trigger or whatever, the point is, with the save someone posted here, i identified some numbers as the team members, editing the save you can change them (and yourself, of course) just for fun i edited my level to 99 in all jobs, now i'm trying to find the numbers for the fat guy team

in the save file you will find the first line with something like this:
"nakamaID":[905,906,907,609,606,605,603], this is your team, "companions"
some lines below, you'll find this:
"jobs":[{"Lv":99,"exp":0,"sp":201,"st":1,"mv":10},{"Lv":99,"exp":800100,"sp":495,"st":20,"mv":1},{"Lv":99,"exp":845750,"sp":594,"st":1,"mv":20},{"Lv":99,"exp":825190,"sp":693,"st":1,"mv":20}],"kidoku":["*b_00_00","*101_a_00_01","f608","f609","f602","f601","f605","f603","f604","f606","f607" <- this are the ones you unlocked (hired), i'll retry and see if i can merge the teams.

Reactions: DrDdr
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes