2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Small Guide that might help new player that play the game.

1. Girl Movement
Each Girl has the set movement and will always move toward exit. For example the first girl always move toward the bottom exit, the second OL girl always move toward top exit. So you can easily block the girl even with just 1 person.

2. Molest Girl
The main character has to stand within the green zone near the girl to start molest. The green zone are behind and beside the girl.

3. How to don't get caught ?
At the top right you can see a certain Japanese letter that start with either ピ ,ロ or ヨ, and a crowd percentage of people.
Once the percentage is above 100% and the letter is ロ or ヨ, you can pretty much do whatever to the girl, no matter how big the red square has become.
Your starting follower has skill that turn the letter into ロ or ヨ for 1 turn. The glass dude can use it 5 times, and the other dude can use it 3 times.

4. How to Molest ? (Take example of first girl, that move toward bottom exit)
`In term of follower, 4 is enough (3 starting dude + 1 dude that you get last by spamming the get follower button)
`Placement, put the green dude near the exit, main character at middle, other dude at the opposite.
`Rush green dude to block the girl, move main character to molest position, other dude can stay in place.
`Keep pass turn until the percentage is above 100%, use your follower skill that turn top right letter into ロ or ヨ and start molest the girl.
`While you're molesting the girl, move other dude closer to a point that they can step inside the girl's green zone in one turn.
`After maybe 1 or 2 girl's dialogue at the left, the girl is gonna get off the Train.
`Move all the standby dude into green zone to trigger the Siege.
`Pick a Siege Scene and end the section.

5. How many is there to Molest ?
` Breast Area (6 times)
` Butt Area (4 times) > Advance to Undress
` Crotch Area (4 times) *Need to do Butt Area for a bit first. (Blocked by skill window, hide it with mouse click)
` Undress (3+1 times), the 1 times is locked until you have take her Outside with Siege 2-3 times./ or just have the outside scene play once for other girls that doesn't have siege option. > Advance to Pussy
` Pussy (6 times)

```Siege (For the First girl, the OL girl and the Gal girl)
`Hand - Chest (3 times), Butt (3 times), Pussy(3 times)
`Dick - Butt-Insert(3 times), Pussy-Service(3 times.)
`Outside (4+2 times) *Unlock after you done a Dick Siege(Insert/Service). the 2 times I don't know how to get, I don't even know how to get the ending either, just search the full gallery in this forum.

```Take Outside (2 times) (For other 6 girls)
`Not really sure how to active this, I think you need to surround the girl so the girl can't get to exit, and keep molest her butt until the asshole(for the first time) and having penetration sex(for the second time).

6. How to molest the OL (second girl) ?
You might have this experience that you want to molest the OL girl, but the siege trigger way to easy to do any kind of molest.
Yes it only take 2 person or 1 person + Wall to Siege that girl.
There is two way of doing this, but both require the girl to spawn at the lower part of the Train.
`1. When the girl is at the bottom, she will face bottom, so all you need to do is move main character behind her, so he can both block and molest at the same time.
`2. There is some fat grey NPC that can block the girl, when that happen just move main character to the side and start molesting.

7. Girl status.
There is this obedience - fierce status at the top left.
Basically what it does is the lower it is, the less likely she will call you out when getting molest.
That green starting follower has skill that lower that by 2 stage. Use that before you want to molest the girl when the crowd percentage is below 100%.

WhiteNotes

Nov 18, 2021

1. Girl Movement
Each Girl has the set movement and will always move toward exit. For example the first girl always move toward the bottom exit, the second OL girl always move toward top exit. So you can easily block the girl even with just 1 person.

2. Molest Girl
The main character has to stand within the green zone near the girl to start molest. The green zone are behind and beside the girl.

At the top right you can see a certain Japanese letter that start with either ピ ,ロ or ヨ, and a crowd percentage of people.
Once the percentage is above 100% and the letter is ロ or ヨ, you can pretty much do whatever to the girl, no matter how big the red square has become.
Your starting follower has skill that turn the letter into ロ or ヨ for 1 turn. The glass dude can use it 5 times, and the other dude can use it 3 times.

`In term of follower, 4 is enough (3 starting dude + 1 dude that you get last by spamming the get follower button)
`Placement, put the green dude near the exit, main character at middle, other dude at the opposite.
`Rush green dude to block the girl, move main character to molest position, other dude can stay in place.
`Keep pass turn until the percentage is above 100%, use your follower skill that turn top right letter into ロ or ヨ and start molest the girl.
`While you're molesting the girl, move other dude closer to a point that they can step inside the girl's green zone in one turn.
`After maybe 1 or 2 girl's dialogue at the left, the girl is gonna get off the Train.

` Breast Area (6 times)
` Crotch Area (4 times) *Need to do Butt Area for a bit first. (Blocked by skill window, hide it with mouse click)
` Undress (3+1 times), the 1 times is locked until you have take her Outside with Siege 2-3 times./ or just have the outside scene play once for other girls that doesn't have siege option. > Advance to Pussy
` Pussy (6 times)

`Outside (4+2 times) *Unlock after you done a Dick Siege(Insert/Service). the 2 times I don't know how to get, I don't even know how to get the ending either, just search the full gallery in this forum.

`Not really sure how to active this, I think you need to surround the girl so the girl can't get to exit, and keep molest her butt until the asshole(for the first time) and having penetration sex(for the second time).

You might have this experience that you want to molest the OL girl, but the siege trigger way to easy to do any kind of molest.
There is two way of doing this, but both require the girl to spawn at the lower part of the Train.
`1. When the girl is at the bottom, she will face bottom, so all you need to do is move main character behind her, so he can both block and molest at the same time.
`2. There is some fat grey NPC that can block the girl, when that happen just move main character to the side and start molesting.

7. Girl status.
Basically what it does is the lower it is, the less likely she will call you out when getting molest.
That green starting follower has skill that lower that by 2 stage. Use that before you want to molest the girl when the crowd percentage is below 100%.
You're really looking out for the rest of us man. Thank you!!

Felix123g

Jan 22, 2022
Some solution for this? cant even start the game i just select the configuration and the game "opens" but it just keep that white screen and wont go any further than this
imagen_2022-08-19_204449904.png imagen_2022-08-19_204038495.png

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Jitaku keibin, hirugao observation and hypno fuck PLEASE translate those games please i beg you please, since 2015 i have yearned for this 3 games frim this company please

Reactions: yldioufhliuyehr

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is the link together the three games or are the two other games Chikan no Kiwami are different games and not dlc as I thought?

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017

1. Girl Movement

2. Molest Girl

` Breast Area (6 times)
` Pussy (6 times)

7. Girl status.
To get the scenes 5,6 with the First girl, the OL girl and the Gal girl you need to choose the second team (bottom option) when you have the oportunity, then you only need to take 'em outside as you do to get the scenes 3,4.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Is the link together the three games or are the two other games Chikan no Kiwami are different games and not dlc as I thought?
There is only one Chinkan no Kiwari game (id:RJ148257) with a DLC (id:RJ157136), Shin Chinkan no Kiwami is a diferent game (id:RJ203624), i have no idea about the third game you mention.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Doutor

Dec 26, 2022
How do I prevent suicide from occurring and game over?

sorry for my bad english, translated by google translator

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Full CG/Event Save:

Folder location (change %USERNAME% to your PC Name):
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Beelzebub\真・痴漢の極み

Copy the following attached files.

You can change the main character's name in Data.txt's first line, from "pcName":"Volt" to "pcName":"yourPreferedName"
1679066030451.png

That's what i have in the folder download on the site but i don't see where is "AppData" and "LocalLow", also i don't see any file with the same name than your text file, i don't understand what should i do with your data file

Reactions: hgjjy
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes