EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ102533_img_main.jpg

Overview:
To defeat the strong incubus, Kiyoka and Sakuya jump at a slightest chance and go into the body of a monster. They split up and advance farther...

Kiyoka finds a poachy path soaked with white liquid. She lets up a little bit and becomes captive of wriggling tentacles...
On the other hand, Sakuya is all wet with white cream, too dense to restrain her movements. And tentacles tease her voluptuous body with no mercy...

This ADV incorporates Radical Dream’s CG collection “Evil City File 002” ( ) and adds new CGs and voice acting for a sexy novel-style game!​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-23
Release Date: Japanese 2012-08-12, English 2019-10-23
Original Title: 真・魔胎都市
Aliases: MATAITOSHI
Developer: RadicalBlackSmith
Translation: Jumi
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to Hones for sharing the game and superelmo for torrent.

c.jpg RJ102533_img_smp1.jpg RJ102533_img_smp2.jpg RJ102533_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So they took a picture reel of girls with tentacles, and added voice and a faux story to it?
I suppose that's one way to ensure a "novel" is easy on the eyes.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
so let me get this straight. They took an already existing cg set and made a story for it. Is that about right?

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
so let me get this straight. They took an already existing cg set and made a story for it. Is that about right?
Seems like it, I already saw those images somewhere, on another game, I'm curious where it comes from tbh.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Seems like it, I already saw those images somewhere, on another game, I'm curious where it comes from tbh.
Ditto. Im also a little worried that the story wont be that good. I like good stories in my eroga and from what I know games that use CGs that were not specifically made for them tend to suffer in that department

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Ditto. Im also a little worried that the story wont be that good. I like good stories in my eroga and from what I know games that use CGs that were not specifically made for them tend to suffer in that department
Its a short VN based on sex scenes and not story so I wouldnt expect a good story either way. But in regards to the images its not like a fan game adding random images to make a game. Its an offical game and he used his CG set which already had a storyline and then added a few more images + voice acting/sound to make a VN

Chrysotomus

Aug 6, 2018
I seem to have a problem with starting the game. Whenever I start it I get some kind of error message I don't really understand. I changed my locality to japan and most other games which were translated work on my computer normally. Can someone help me? yeet.JPG

Reactions: pizbia
Oct 8, 2018
As a guy who likes to watch Tentacle-Senpai chan distribute the love I feel like its my place to say that vore is just weird, woulda played this otherwise

fatofattyfat

Jun 7, 2019
I love Rindou's works, I've translated one of his doujins before.

It's pretty interesting that there's voice acting for this game, and although I think the price is abit high for a short VN, I'm still going to buy it to support him

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
As a guy who likes to watch Tentacle-Senpai chan distribute the love I feel like its my place to say that vore is just weird, woulda played this otherwise
If you like tentacles you will probably like it. While you could technically call some parts of it vore its really not what you think of as vore fetish. Its more like tentacle rooms/monsters encasing girls then assaulting them with tentacles instead of trying to get you horny from girls being eaten.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote