Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks! Which folder does it go into?
The game folder itself should have a folder named 'savedata', that's where all the saves are.

So if your game is in C:\blabla\sinmataitoshi

Then the saves will go in C:\blabla\sinmataitoshi\savedata

Reactions: RossoX

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
so it's just 2 path for each girl ? seem like everything lead to bad end with choice affecting only which CG you see ?
Yes, there are just two paths for each girl, and all of them lead to bad-ends. As far as I'm aware, it's a what-if in the Matai Toshi setting, the absolute worst case scenario. As such, there's no choice that leads anywhere but more smut.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So is their anything new with Maria toshi cause the twitter account doesn’t have much
New new? Not really. It's been over a year since anything was released in the Matai Toshi setting.

There have been a number of hentai books and one manga and whatnot that have been released since this story came out up to now. There's the Nengoku no Liese VN that came out at one point, which is in the same universe, but it isn't directly related to this story and has a completely different pair of characters.

That said, Rindou's/Radical Blacksmith's output in terms of pretty much everything has been dropping since about 5 years ago or so? Maybe a bit longer? So I wouldn't expect much at this point tbh. It's unclear what's going on exactly, but one running theory is that the guy's getting old.

Emblem21

Dec 21, 2023
New new? Not really. It's been over a year since anything was released in the Matai Toshi setting.

There have been a number of hentai books and one manga and whatnot that have been released since this story came out up to now. There's the Nengoku no Liese VN that came out at one point, which is in the same universe, but it isn't directly related to this story and has a completely different pair of characters.

That said, Rindou's/Radical Blacksmith's output in terms of pretty much everything has been dropping since about 5 years ago or so? Maybe a bit longer? So I wouldn't expect much at this point tbh. It's unclear what's going on exactly, but one running theory is that the guy's getting old.
Oh nuts, I really like the art and the Matai Toshi setting with the nun in latex clothing that is really quite sexy. Wish he could draw more this year or at least mire translations could come out or even give other artist a chance to come up with stuff

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh nuts, I really like the art and the Matai Toshi setting with the nun in latex clothing that is really quite sexy. Wish he could draw more this year or at least mire translations could come out or even give other artist a chance to come up with stuff
Sadly, while the Matai Toshi setting popped out around the same time as the Taimanin setting (possibly a little earlier), it never got particularly big or popular because it never had the attention of a big publisher. That and Rindou has never been a very consistent artist. (It took forever for the Liese VN to come out, even though a teaser for it was published for years before people even knew it'd be a VN...)

Because of that, while the Matai Toshi girls do receive some attention in terms of fanwork (Sayaka in particular, for all that Sakuya is the one that has the most vocal fans...), it's nowhere near enough to ensure that the setting will continue to exist should Rindou, and the writer, Kuroi Hiroki, completely stop working on it.

Unfortunately, I have serious doubts about us getting anything big ever again...

However, most of the books in the Matai Toshi setting, and the one manga, are fan-translated at the moment. You can find a bunch of them in places like e-hentai. Though obviously, not all of them are focused on Sayaka and/or Sakuya. Sadly, the Liese VN is not translated in any way, shape or form... However, a manga made by another artist that follows most of the story IS translated, so there's that at least.

It's sad though, this setting is honestly more consistent than other hentai settings I've seen, so it's a shame that it doesn't get more attention.

Emblem21

Dec 21, 2023
Sadly, while the Matai Toshi setting popped out around the same time as the Taimanin setting (possibly a little earlier), it never got particularly big or popular because it never had the attention of a big publisher. That and Rindou has never been a very consistent artist. (It took forever for the Liese VN to come out, even though a teaser for it was published for years before people even knew it'd be a VN...)

Because of that, while the Matai Toshi girls do receive some attention in terms of fanwork (Sayaka in particular, for all that Sakuya is the one that has the most vocal fans...), it's nowhere near enough to ensure that the setting will continue to exist should Rindou, and the writer, Kuroi Hiroki, completely stop working on it.

Unfortunately, I have serious doubts about us getting anything big ever again...

However, most of the books in the Matai Toshi setting, and the one manga, are fan-translated at the moment. You can find a bunch of them in places like e-hentai. Though obviously, not all of them are focused on Sayaka and/or Sakuya. Sadly, the Liese VN is not translated in any way, shape or form... However, a manga made by another artist that follows most of the story IS translated, so there's that at least.

It's sad though, this setting is honestly more consistent than other hentai settings I've seen, so it's a shame that it doesn't get more attention.
Yeah, guess one can hope, at least there is some activity on twitter but to be honest, I never really like Taimanin much.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Any other games similar to this one other then 7th door games?
Similar in what way? Because one could argue that the Taimanin VNs are similar, though they're also more hardcore than this one. The most similar thing out there would be the Liese VN, as it has a similar story and art by the same artist as this one, but that one doesn't have a translation.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote