rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I seem to have a problem with starting the game. Whenever I start it I get some kind of error message I don't really understand. I changed my locality to japan and most other games which were translated work on my computer normally. Can someone help me? View attachment 438596
I had the same issue, changing your locale to Japan and running the exe in administrator worked. If you are still getting that message following that solution, your locale changing method is not working correctly.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I seem to have a problem with starting the game. Whenever I start it I get some kind of error message I don't really understand. I changed my locality to japan and most other games which were translated work on my computer normally. Can someone help me? View attachment 438596
just to be sure , setting your local to japanese don't mean your language or places , it's mean your region

(technically , changing your local force you to reboot your pc )

read this to be sure :

and if this don't work , reset your normal region and use this

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Btw is there a way to get a full view of some CG that requires you to slide up and down to have a look at some part?

Chrysotomus

Aug 6, 2018
I had the same issue, changing your locale to Japan and running the exe in administrator worked. If you are still getting that message following that solution, your locale changing method is not working correctly.
just to be sure , setting your local to japanese don't mean your language or places , it's mean your region

(technically , changing your local force you to reboot your pc )

read this to be sure :

and if this don't work , reset your normal region and use this
Thank you very much for your help. Now it works!

Reactions: Nayko93

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Absolutely love Rindou's work. Seems he's disappeared in the last few years. Anyone know if he's still active and if so, where his latest work tends to get posted?

Oct 8, 2018
If you like tentacles you will probably like it. While you could technically call some parts of it vore its really not what you think of as vore fetish. Its more like tentacle rooms/monsters encasing girls then assaulting them with tentacles instead of trying to get you horny from girls being eaten.
Oh so theres no digestion and or loli girls being bitten in half? I might be able to sink my proverbial teeth in then. Oh and BTW Tentacles don't assault people, they dish out love that girls didnt even know they needed

FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
Absolutely love Rindou's work. Seems he's disappeared in the last few years. Anyone know if he's still active and if so, where his latest work tends to get posted?
You can always keep an eye on their twitter
As for latest works, well if we're talking recent years. There's a Visual Novel where Rindou was the artist of "Nengoku no Liese" and a separate doujin of it "Nengoku no Liese Inzai no Shukumei". You can find galleries of both and some other novel illustrations on various hentai sites.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
You can always keep an eye on their twitter
As for latest works, well if we're talking recent years. There's a Visual Novel where Rindou was the artist of "Nengoku no Liese" and a separate doujin of it "Nengoku no Liese Inzai no Shukumei". You can find galleries of both and some other novel illustrations on various hentai sites.
Oh yeah, I've definitely seen Nengoku no Liese. The doujin has a different (worse imo) artstyle though unfortunately. I feel like it's drawn by somebody else.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Oh yeah, I've definitely seen Nengoku no Liese. The doujin has a different (worse imo) artstyle though unfortunately. I feel like it's drawn by somebody else.
i heard Nengoku no Liese got a game too. Is it in english?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
i heard Nengoku no Liese got a game too. Is it in english?
Nengoku no Liese is primarily a VN, the manga came after the VN itself, and while it followed the story and tried to mimic the overall art style of the original, it was still drawn by another artist. Kusunoki Rin to be exact.

The VN has yet to be translated to my knowledge, but the manga, which follows most of the overall story, has been translated in full at this point. Currently, it's unknown when or even if the VN will get a full, proper translation.

Reactions: FrostAce1000

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Nengoku no Liese is primarily a VN, the manga came after the VN itself, and while it followed the story and tried to mimic the overall art style of the original, it was still drawn by another artist. Kusunoki Rin to be exact.

The VN has yet to be translated to my knowledge, but the manga, which follows most of the overall story, has been translated in full at this point. Currently, it's unknown when or even if the VN will get a full, proper translation.
Iv read the manga, and one of the forums about it talked about how the VN had bad endings and other different details. I felt like it was a load of crap how she kept getting out of those situations, so i was hoping the VN would be more interesting.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Iv read the manga, and one of the forums about it talked about how the VN had bad endings and other different details. I felt like it was a load of crap how she kept getting out of those situations, so i was hoping the VN would be more interesting.
Well, the VN has the same overall story-line. Aka Liese and Mitsuru and their respective quests, and the latter's overconfidence and fuck-up at a certain point. The true ending is similar too. I'll put the rest under a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, the Matai-Toshi thread is probably not the best place to have a discussion about the Liese VN, so I'll leave things at that. :D

fatofattyfat

Jun 7, 2019

Lexist? Lmao i saw your name on e-hentai

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote