3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

bakainu12

Feb 7, 2020
i just finish the game within 1 day but i just got 4 ending (worth it btw), So how to trigger Prostitue Ending ?

D

Deleted member 742088

Okay! I looked into the game files with RPGMaker VXAce, and found some info not here yet.

To get the Prostitution Ending: Beat the last boss with sexual experience, but no creampies. (Pretty sure on this, need confirmation.)
To get all 3 prostitute scenes at the Brothel, you must be at level 15 or above.

May 16, 2019
Is there any other way to get the H scenes then to lose the battles?
Also: if I lost the battle, do I have to replay it, until I win to progress?

BioDNA

Jan 4, 2020

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
lol that last boss was a joke just have the dog spam roar and perma stun lock him so much for "Power of Darkness" or whatever

Deca69

Jan 9, 2022

passbyblue

Nov 4, 2020
You need to
How to jump into the gate mine? I cant jump to cross the gate
I assume you already passed swimming to the area. First you need to check on the stone in the middle of the river. Then you go south of that stone and get out of the water. Afterwards you press z button again at the edge to choose between water jutsu or swimming again. You need 40 yell/spirit to be able to jump. Afterwards you sprint to the right with shift and when the character landed on the stone press s or the jump button you used to get to the master.

Btw how do i get the kiss battle cutscene it seems to have eluded me. Thanks

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes