3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
so I got my clothes destroyed and I cant seem to get it repaired. Any one know where I can either get clothes or repair my destroyed one?

neok294

May 1, 2017
idiots game need walktruth
Here you go

First of all you need to get Tengu's Geta (it's in the lowest underground level before the roujin fight, don't start the fight with roujin just search around in the boxes or something) form the underground mine in ore shadow village.

After you get the Tengu's Geta you have to go to Tengu's place (west of the teahouse place) lot of jumping around here (you get the jump skill at the start of the game by talking to the village head, press s or y to jump while walking or running)

Talk to Tengu, he'll take his Geta, you can learn skills and gain exp points form him (ascetic garlic is required a lot of it!)
sex change skill can be used at the brothel to have sex with prostitutes there in Ogre castle town (you have to pay 5000 to the guard to enter castle town)
sex change with clone skill can be used for clone sex (only available inside house in pine shadow village & inn at the ore castle town)
water escape skill will allow you to swim (you still need the bamboo for swimming)

You can find the bamboo in Cedar Village north east side
Go to South of Cedar Village to the pond, swim to middle of the pond you'll find the key "key for somewhere" (yes that is literally the name) for the boxes inside Cedar Shrine (have to fight some guards so go prepared)

In the boxes you'll find Tengu's sword and beast training scroll
Beast training art can be used for catching the beasts to make yor companion
Monkeyman has weakness to dogs (dog can be found at the Ogre castle town)
Businesman(Gouto) has weakness to cats (cat can be found at the pine shadow village)
Crow has weakness to hawk (hawk can be found at the north east side of Cedar shadow village, go to south east and swim to north east side)

WARNING : there are only 3 companion slots so if you get all 3 beast then cloning is impossible.
Note : It's possible to beat the 5 boss w/o the help of beasts

Give the sword to Tengu he'll give you the black sword.
Now you can defeat Roujin using black sword(use clone skill recommanded).
Defeating him wil get you the key to water gate.

water gate is at south east side of the Ogre castle town (jump over the wall).
swim towards the castle and you'll find a rock at the right side if the bridge to the castle.
go to the grass opposite of the rock then you can jump over the castle wall using the rock.
you'll find all the remaining 5 boss from here on. (save before starting last boss fight)
you have to clear out the entire floor to start the boss fight.

*Scene Guide*
1. Every enemy has a defeat scene including the boss fights going back to finish the boss fight after defeat is possible except last 2 fights.
2. Darkness fox defeat has a scene but game over so save before starting.
3. Same goes for the final boss after you defeat drakness fox
4. Try masturbating with sex change and cloning inside the house or at the inn in ore castle town 4 different scenes
5. House in pine shadow village with a little girl at the bottom left has scene (100 lust req.)
6. Old man inside the tea house has a scene.
7. 3 scenes inside the brothel when sex change is active
8. Try entering at tengu's house with 100 lust
9. Talk to pine village boss with clone and 100 lust
10. Boy at the top left in castle town has a scene (100 lust req.)
11. House left of the bar in castle town has 1 scene with woman and 2 with boy(with & w/o sex change, 100 lust req.)
12. Black smith in castle town has a scene but i cant trigger it.

made by :- neo

Last edited:

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Here you go

First of all you need to get Tengu's Geta (it's in the lowest underground level before the roujin fight, don't start the fight with roujin just search around in the boxes or something) form the underground mine in ore shadow village.

After you get the Tengu's Geta you have to go to Tengu's place (west of the teahouse place) lot of jumping around here (you get the jump skill at the start of the game by talking to the village head, press s or y to jump while walking or running)

Talk to Tengu, he'll take his Geta, you can learn skills and gain exp points form him (ascetic garlic is required a lot of it!)
sex change skill can be used at the brothel to have sex with prostitutes there in Ogre castle town (you have to pay 5000 to the guard to enter castle town)
sex change with clone skill can be used for clone sex (only available inside house in pine shadow village & inn at the ore castle town)
water escape skill will allow you to swim (you still need the bamboo for swimming)

You can find the bamboo in Cedar Village north east side
Go to South of Cedar Village to the pond, swim to middle of the pond you'll find the key "key for somewhere" (yes that is literally the name) for the boxes inside Cedar Shrine (have to fight some guards so go prepared)

In the boxes you'll find Tengu's sword and beast training scroll
Beast training art can be used for catching the beasts to make yor companion
Monkeyman has weakness to dogs (dog can be found at the Ogre castle town)
Businesman(Gouto) has weakness to cats (cat can be found at the pine shadow village)
Crow has weakness to hawk (hawk can be found at the north east side of Cedar shadow village, go to south east and swim to north east side)

WARNING : there are only 3 companion slots so if you get all 3 beast then cloning is impossible.
Note : It's possible to beat the 5 boss w/o the help of beasts

Give the sword to Tengu he'll give you the black sword.
Now you can defeat Roujin using black sword(use clone skill recommanded).
Defeating him wil get you the key to water gate.

water gate is at south east side of the Ogre castle town (jump over the wall).
swim towards the castle and you'll find a rock at the right side if the bridge to the castle.
go to the grass opposite of the rock then you can jump over the castle wall using the rock.
you'll find all the remaining 5 boss from here on. (save before starting last boss fight)
you have to clear out the entire floor to start the boss fight.

*Scene Guide*
1. Every enemy has a defeat scene including the boss fights going back to finish the boss fight after defeat is possible except last 2 fights.
2. Darkness fox defeat has a scene but game over so save before starting.
3. Same goes for the final boss after you defeat drakness fox
4. Try masturbating with sex change and cloning inside the house or at the inn in ore castle town 4 different scenes
5. House in pine shadow village with a little girl at the bottom left has scene (100 lust req.)
6. Old man inside the tea house has a scene.
7. 3 scenes inside the brothel when sex change is active
8. Try entering at tengu's house with 100 lust
9. Talk to pine village boss with clone and 100 lust
10. Boy at the top left in castle town has a scene (100 lust req.)
11. House left of the bar in castle town has 1 scene with woman and 2 with boy(with & w/o sex change, 100 lust req.)
12. Black smith in castle town has a scene but i cant trigger it.

made by :- prophet
I salute you!

Reactions: neok294

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
somenone have the walkthrough from this game?i lost in the 1° city

D

Deleted member 742088

The third prostitute scene never starts for me. It keeps saying to pick somebody else. Are there any special requirements?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes