RPGM Abandoned Shinobis of the Village [v0.3 Alpha] [Shino88]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Would you prefer to see more scenes for Lyra or Elaine in the next update?

• Lyra

Votes: 131 60.4%
  • Elaine

Votes: 137 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
1021728_20210116223010025.jpg

Overview:
Elaine, her village's top rated shinobi, is facing strange situations and feelings after an encounter with a certain someone. Her deeply buried fantasies and fetishes are starting to fight her control. How will that influence her fate and the fate of Lyra, her apprentice.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2021-02-16
Developer: Shino88 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Alpha
Language: English
Other Games: The Tarnish of Silver
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

-Note: to apply the patch, extract the .rar file into the game directory/www/data and replace it with the file with the same name

20210121021840308.png 20210123022228019.png 20210117180554637.png 20210118022624330.png 20210119005445164.png 20210116232430089.png 20210123024252093.png L1 (80).png LT (8).png P (14).png

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This looks promising, definitely gonna play it later.

Just a question, will she become a full whore like female MCs usually do?

Best of luck dev.

Reactions: Shino88

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Elaine: "Please, you know you're the only one who can help me."

Lyra 'the apprentice': "I don't know, I always get in trouble with your requests." :LOL:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Lesbian focus is always welcome, plus the dev seems to have a good idead on the right direction to take for this game. Downloaded and watched, see y'all for the next update.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hmm..RPGM with 3D model...I actually don't mind and looking forward to it if it ends up something like "Coming Of Age" lots of content but slow grinding corruption of the character, always saving before doing anything(currently my CoA ingame save count is at 600+ because i tend to save 1-3 times as if i didn't feel like it saved lol).

Reactions: Shino88

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
A that moment all the scenes are very stingy with pictures, and the angles are often poor - either it's not clear what's going on, or everything is shown at the bottom of the screen under textbox that can't be hidden(or I haven't found how)

Shino88 said:
The main protagonist is a girl and most of here scenes are lesbian scenes where she's mostly sub for now. If I get some fans of the game, and the majority of them wants another theme to it, I'll shift the game's theme towards that
I`m voting for diversity ))

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
This looks promising, definitely gonna play it later.

Just a question, will she become a full whore like female MCs usually do?

Best of luck dev.
Thanks!
Basically, yes. she'll be willing to do anything eventually. But it won't take very long for that to happen. Also, I plan to add in another character who's already a lot more open to trying stuff. So the corruption isn't going to be the only focus of the game.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Elaine: "Please, you know you're the only one who can help me."

Lyra 'the apprentice': "I don't know, I always get in trouble with your requests." :LOL:

Non of the two pic is actually Lyra. But this is funny af XD

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
A that moment all the scenes are very stingy with pictures, and the angles are often poor - either it's not clear what's going on, or everything is shown at the bottom of the screen under textbox that can't be hidden(or I haven't found how)

I`m voting for diversity ))
You're right. I was planning to add a plugin to hide the textbox. But ended up getting too caught up on the skip dialogue feature. I'll make sure to add in the next update.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks!
Basically, yes. she'll be willing to do anything eventually. But it won't take very long for that to happen. Also, I plan to add in another character who's already a lot more open to trying stuff. So the corruption isn't going to be the only focus of the game.
I'am actually fine with slow burn corruption as i'am with fast, it was just curiosity. And i have to be honest here, i usually don't like full whore MCs but that won't stop me from giving it a try, love female MCs + lesbian.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Lesbian focus is nice with female MC.
What kinks/fetishes are you planning?
Hmm... I usually write a scenario when it comes to mind, so nothing totally specific. I guess it'll have a lot of lezdom and scenarios where the MC is sub. I'd like to add exhibition in a more interactive way in the future, like the MC running around the village and people reacting to her and such, but it all comes down to my capabilities as a dev, which aren't high at all.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This would be better with a Male protagonist
a Male watching lesbian NPC is OK

a Female protagonist being Forced lesbian is the definition of lame/boring

• Angry
Reactions: bigmakxx

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Took a quick look at the pics before having time to play as was curious. Lots of scenes with men for a 'lesbian' game?! Like the pillory scene which I assume is after some corruption is with a guy. Another on a wooden horse... with a girl but scene being run by a guy. So just seeing the pics, if there's some lezdom conversations in those other pics I didn't see it.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
This would be better with a Male protagonist
a Male watching lesbian NPC is OK

a Female protagonist being Forced lesbian is the definition of lame/boring
There isn't. There are several scenes containing a male character, but not an MC or anything like that. Just some side characters with certain scenes. I guess you probably won't like the game in this case. Hope you find games with what you're looking for!
Most games around here seem to fit your description, so it shouldn't be hard.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote