• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021

Overview:
The main character is a 21 years old guy named Alex (Can be renamed). Alex and the people he lives with find themselves caught up in a demonic apocalypse, as they seek shelter in a vault built under a local school.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-24
Release Date: 2021-02-24
Developer: Shino88 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other games: Shinobis of the Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

am5.png l1.png se14.png se70.png CharaStudio-2021-02-24-20-23-00-Render.png

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well since the ntr is avoidable I might give this a try.
Edit: Just to be sure, by optional does it mean that it never happens in the story if we decide to avoid it, or is it one of those cases that still happens but we just don't see it?

Reactions: Shino88 and Tinuss

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shino88 how attached are you to that optional NTR? cause if you plan to only have a scene or two, it may be better off removing it all together, since people will avoid the game simple cause it has the tag on the thread without checking that it is optional.

And well it kinda does also contrast the whole harem premise (the way you seem to be building up MC in the main image he doesn't seem like someone that would get cucked either).

Not saying you have to though of course, if it is something you want by all means, just thought I would throw that out there if the normal harem-loving audience is your main goal (basically don't stretch yourself too thin to include optional genres/fetishes, may come at the cost of your target audience if not careful).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
A question, is this gonna actually be NTR( another character "steal" a LI and cucks the MC(this meaning the MC was in a relationship with someone already)) or is it sharing? I'm OK with sharing but not a fan of NTR

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that is always a weird combination, maybe there is like a ntr path and a harem path I don't know. Didn't play yet.
So, NTR will happen, but it will simply not be shown or NTR will not happen?
Yeah I asked the same question, if it's one of those cases where it still happens and you just don't see it, then It's not really worth it for me to play.

Reactions: modo200

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah I asked the same question, if it's one of those cases where it still happens and you just don't see it, then It's not really worth it for me to play.
Just "optional" means to turn it off, and some developers mean by this "action behind the scenes". And avoidance involves actions to avoid this content. That's interesting option 1 or 2.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So what is it? Harem? NTR? Female Domination? Harem does not go with any of the other two. I can't tell what it is by the description. Anyone play it yet to tell us?
It can totally go with Female Domination but yeah the NTR is a little weird but not really it is most likely just one of the possible paths from what I saw so far: you get the option to open the NTR route or not.

Reactions: Almighty

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok, yeah I skipped through the game, you get the choice to open the NTR or not, if you choose not it doesn't happen, still curious if there is sharing though since one of the characters (ntr) didn't seem to actually be dominant at all so it could be a possibility, and I would be more than open to that.

edit: another request can the dom/sub thing be a decision that we make every time? I would like to switch it up since I like both, is just that the situation that MC had for the decision was a non-brainer for me because of reasons and I would like to be able to get a little of both

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok, yeah I skipped through the game, you get the choice to open the NTR or not, if you choose not it doesn't happen, still curious if there is sharing though since one of the characters (ntr) didn't seem to actually be dominant at all so it could be a possibility, and I would be more than open to that
Oh cool if that is the case I will definitely try this out.

Reactions: TundraLupus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Domination does not go with any of the Harem games I play. I play Harem because they love each other.. The type of Harem with Domination.. I don't want the abusive type Harem in my games.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Well since the ntr is avoidable I might give this a try.
Edit: Just to be sure, by optional does it mean that it never happens in the story if we decide to avoid it, or is it one of those cases that still happens but we just don't see it?
Shino88 how attached are you to that optional NTR? cause if you plan to only have a scene or two, it may be better off removing it all together, since people will avoid the game simple cause it has the tag on the thread without checking that it is optional.

And well it kinda does also contrast the whole harem premise (the way you seem to be building up MC in the main image he doesn't seem like someone that would get cucked either).

Not saying you have to though of course, if it is something you want by all means, just thought I would throw that out there if the normal harem-loving audience is your main goal (basically don't stretch yourself too thin to include optional genres/fetishes, may come at the cost of your target audience if not careful).
I love harem games but if the ntr is 100% optional I don't really care. The only thing that I don't like is when devs say it's optional but then it still happens in the story, you just have the option to skip the scenes.
So, NTR will happen, but it will simply not be shown or NTR will not happen?
A question, is this gonna actually be NTR( another character "steal" a LI and cucks the MC(this meaning the MC was in a relationship with someone already)) or is it sharing? I'm OK with sharing but not a fan of NTR
Yeah that is always a weird combination, maybe there is like a ntr path and a harem path I don't know. Didn't play yet.

NTR Absolutely will not happen (Not even behind the scenes) unless you let it. And I marked the options that open its path to clearly state that it will take you to an NTR route because I know that a lot of people are really dislike it.

I am very serious about the NTR. Even if there aren't a lot of scenes containing it. Also, you can go for a 100% full harem route with no femdom or NTR, so it's only fair that it should be in the tags.

I have some very serious standards in my games that I always try to meet:
1- No grinding(Or any kind of meaningless playtime)
2- No forcing the player to see fetishes they don't like
3- No forcing the player to start looking for saves because they want to see scenes locked on their route or because they got bored of grinding

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Domination does not go with any of the Harem games I play. I play Harem because they love each other.. The type of Harem with Domination.. I don't want the abusive type Harem in my games.
that is not what Domination is, domination and fem-dom male-dom are "fetishes" they are not about abuse, although I understand what you mean since a lot of dev's don't seem to know that

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes