Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

illenium.

Apr 11, 2021
Has anyone found any new information about this guy? He bas been missing for long time now, im curious about what happened to him

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Is that really him though?

I'm a bit skeptical since he made a post on June 13 saying his main account got shadowbanned. Yet his earliest post goes back to May 13. If he did get shadowbanned, why didn't he immediately make an announcement the moment it happened rather than wait nearly half a year to do so?

May 30, 2019

I'm a bit skeptical since he made a post on June 13 saying his main account got shadowbanned. Yet his earliest post goes back to May 13. If he did get shadowbanned, why didn't he immediately make an announcement the moment it happened rather than wait nearly half a year to do so?
Ye and why did he have to pretend like the animations are new?
This is very weird move if it was really him

gemie

Feb 2, 2021

It honestly looks like someone trying to impersonate shirakami. Totally new patreon page, passing off old animations as new, even the writing is different

AltEnjoyer

Jan 2, 2023
lmao, in the bio of this "new" account mention that they don't accept commissions, and yet literaly on the bio aswell, there is this " Hentai Artist OPEN COMMISSIONS "

That could be nothing but then i scrolled, i see , fucking AI art spotted from a mile away (which already prove it's not Shirakami), still did some reverse search with the picture and it's stolen from another AI artist, that's some funny shit, a scammer that couldn't bother typing a prompt so he is stealing another AI scammer :KEK: (do a reverse search yourself if you want, i won't promote AI bs)

And also no update on the real , so yeah, definitely someone impersonating Shirakami and scamming people.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
It is 100% an imposter. The Ganyu and Beidou animation they have shown are the exact same ones that the real Shirakami had on their Patreon. Shirakami had their models downloadable on their Patreon so the imposters images of those open in Blender mean nothing since it just shows them in a basic pose.

They also claim that is a commission but if you reverse image search it, it's by . weni recently shut down their at the end of May 2023 ( ) so they are ripping off 2 artists at once there.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Reported on both Twitter and Patreon, freaking hate these people trying to use other people's achievements for their own selfish deeds:)

art_codex

Jun 17, 2023
Ive been pestering him for a few minutes to provide proof and he said he is working on a Beidou "part2" he couldnt even show me a screenshot and asked me to sub on his patreon instead. I also asked him to speak to me in Japanese cuz afaik Shirakami is Japanese thats why he almost doesnt respond to people in his posts. He ended up blocking me. What a thief.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Ive been pestering him for a few minutes to provide proof and he said he is working on a Beidou "part2" he couldnt even show me a screenshot and asked me to sub on his patreon instead. I also asked him to speak to me in Japanese cuz afaik Shirakami is Japanese thats why he almost doesnt respond to people in his posts. He ended up blocking me. What a thief.
I've been blocked too since I called the bullshit out.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
came back just to report the greedy little bitch, reported on patreon with quite a plethora of proof, also reported the twitter and left tons of replies all over the account calling them out. can't wait to see them attempt damage control and block me

art_codex

Jun 17, 2023
I think I know who this impostor is, need more proof, there's another NSFW artist who tagged the impostor promoting that he's the real Shirakami.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote