Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jesterbob81

Feb 8, 2020
That's JM you are talking about, he got caught because he used chinese im tools like wechat, qq and was reported, people knew who he is.

On the other hand, Shirakami was caught most likely because of money flow, no body knew who he is before this. He underestimated the control and monitoring of government.

Anyway, I agree with you that if people in china want to do these stuff and make money, once earned some money, get out there.
who is JM?

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
who is JM?
Artists who draw dystopia about the absolute man reign over the world and turn women into everything possible. A mix between body modification and guro and some horror.

Personally, I find it less of Guro but very intriguing about his version of the body morphs in that world. It is sad that someone reports him. Likely the salty simp in the country decided to rat him out.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Yes AKT and Aline, both Genshin Impact enthusiasts, are Chinese and female.
You sure? I'm pretty sure AKT's a dude because of his tweets like his unrequited love, wanting a girlfriend, and him not being a skirt chaser, and no, he even said so himself that he's not a gay man.

And of course, the thing that made me sure that he's a guy is this in which the last 2 lines directly translates to "Since I'm a guy, I can easily understand male sexual fetishes. But I really don't know much about the female scene." when he tweeted for his female viewers to pm him about female fantasies.

Reactions: stinkychicken

zecheny123

Oct 11, 2022
You sure? I'm pretty sure AKT's a dude because of his tweets like his unrequited love, wanting a girlfriend, and him not being a skirt chaser, and no, he even said so himself that he's not a gay man.

And of course, the thing that made me sure that he's a guy is this in which the last 2 lines directly translates to "Since I'm a guy, I can easily understand male sexual fetishes. But I really don't know much about the female scene." when he tweeted for his female viewers to pm him about female fantasies.
I'm sorry, my fault, I didn't fully understand his gender problem.

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
I'm sorry to hear this news. I feel sorry for Shirakami's arrest, he is indeed one of my favorite artists. But I think every country has its own laws. Almost all of Almost all's fans did not know that he was a Chinese before this incident. He was targeted by the police because he transferred a large amount of money from abroad at one time. It can only be said that Shirakami underestimated the police's supervision and he also lacked some awareness of prevention to avoid being arrested.
Of course, I only evaluated this matter from an objective perspective, and I did not lean towards either side.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: gren69 and Phinter

pov

Jul 20, 2019
TLDR: guys forgot paid tax so the minion of Winnie the Pooh get our boi to drink some tea and paid tax with fine
gossip on Chinese IM:
QQ图片20230728203228.jpg
TRANSLATION:

He(shirakami) transferred 1.8 million(yes. exactly 1.85 million) RMB at once back to domestic bank card.
The tax office noticed the flow and phoned him about taxing affairs.
They told him "You should pay tax for international trading income."
But he rejected and said "It's not international trading income."
So they called police in, to investigate the source of money.
And you know the rest of the story (

Nothing is certain but death and tax, I am not suprised it's also true for Chinese people.

Last edited:

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
They told him "You should pay tax for international trading income."
But he rejected and said "It's not international trading income."
So they called police in, to investigate the source of money.
Honestly he should've just declared it as international trading income. From my experience, the government doesn't actually care what sort of business you're running so long as you pay their taxes.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Oh so he didn't pay taxes even when the bank told him to? that's pretty dumb.
I have no clue what actually happened, but you're misunderstanding what someone in this thread said. They had thought the source of his income was international trading, which apparently is subject to a tax. When he told them his source of income was something else, they investigated. They may have suspected tax evasion but that's not what he would be charged with. Assuming any of this is even true.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote