RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm making experiments with stable diffusion stuff, mostly in an attempt to improve my mosaic removal mods, but naturally I just ended up making random lewds instead.

Here's one that turned out surprisingly well for how little time it took to process and the fact that it was upscaled x4 in post.
Not happy with the hands, but as a first attempt to have it make something lewd, not too bad. :BootyTime:
stable diffusion test .png

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm making experiments with stable diffusion stuff, mostly in an attempt to improve my mosaic removal mods, but naturally I just ended up making random lewds instead.

Here's one that turned out surprisingly well for how little time it took to process and the fact that it was upscaled x4 in post.
Not happy with the hands, but as a first attempt to have it make something lewd, not too bad. :BootyTime:
View attachment 2241892
Gotta love how AI consistently fails to draw hands out of all the extra complex things people make them draw

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Gotta love how AI consistently fails to draw hands out of all the extra complex things people make them draw
Well to be fair, hands are really difficult to draw and obviously nobody bothers to manually select every picture they use to train the AI. You just use tag based databases.
My current model for example was trained on random shit found on danbooru and rule34. So it's probably trained on some pretty terrible hands.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Well to be fair, hands are really difficult to draw and obviously nobody bothers to manually select every picture they use to train the AI. You just use tag based databases.
My current model for example was trained on random shit found on danbooru and rule34. So it's probably trained on some pretty terrible hands.
I kinda wanna try the AI stuff but it sounds like there's a ton of reading to do
Also could I request an SLR translation or whatever format you are willing to take requests for this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-lusty-dungeon.140870/

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Made another one using a bunch of different settings and cmon, If you weren't primed to check her hand, you wouldn't even notice anything wrong with it.
sd.png

Edit: Made some more lewds to redeem the AI. Sure there was a lot of attempts and inpainting involved here, but ultimately the bulk of the work was from the AI.
00214.png 00215.png 00216.png 00217.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After stopping the random goofing around I've tried to use it for mosaic removal compared to DeepCreamPy which is what I was using beforehand.
I gave it a really hard picture. One that deepcreampy fails at because it just doesn't have enough to reconstruct anything.

Original
orig.png
Processed with DeepCreamPy
deepcreampy.png
First attempt at using Stable diffusion for it
sd.png

It's not "great" especially for how long that single picture took, but considering how little it had to work with, if I can improve it there's some potential for future mosaic removal mods.

Edit: New version:
newsd.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmncsm

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I promise I will stop talking about mosaic removal here soon, I just don't want to create a whole new thread just for that and I need some opinions.
I've completely revised it and I personally find the result now "decent".

This being the original,
orig.png
Is this an acceptable mosaic removal result, or does it divert too much from the original?
combination2.png
Also should she have an asshole like that or would it be better to keep it like this?
sdnew.png

Edit: Alternative example processed shorter with a different seed:
merged6040.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Frrz and ilmncsm

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I promise I will stop talking about mosaic removal here soon, I just don't want to create a whole new thread just for that and I need some opinions.

This being the original,
View attachment 2249409
Is this an acceptable mosaic removal result, or does it divert too much from the original?
View attachment 2249410
Also should she have an asshole like that or would it be better to keep it like this?
View attachment 2249411
I think the result looks fine considering the mosaic is a bunch of huge mf pixels that cover up everything and force people to imagine how stuff would look uncensored
And I want her to have a hole like that since those cheeks could be covering it up but absence of hole would feel very uncanny

FlashFire76

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Shisaye could you translate this game again
Ayame in Shadow

There's also newer and final version which should be less buggy now

Reactions: x-san

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Shisaye could you translate this game again
Ayame in Shadow

There's also newer and final version which should be less buggy now
Well alright then.
I was actually already working on v1.12 and I still have that old DMTL prototype.
Because of the "great construction" of that game the translation quality is pretty bad and I didn't run a lot of tests with it, yet.
My focus right now is finishing my next prototype for Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri and send that to the tester, but then I'll revisit Ayame and try to make that old translation stable.
I also still need to finish Kichiku and Inferior Genes, so stuffs a bit slow.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018

This being the original,
View attachment 2249409
View attachment 2249410
View attachment 2249411

Edit: Alternative example processed shorter with a different seed:
View attachment 2250315
I really like the first option because it matches the original art style the most. The second is fine too but I'd rather have her asshole shown. The third is alright but it doesn't look as good as the others.
But yea, the new process you made looks way better than your previous one.

Also I'd like to request that you translate this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...is-a-vampire-rj312338-moccori-factory.101771/

In that thread there's a download link to the game but it's outdated. The latest version is v1.05 and you can find it for free.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I really like the first option because it matches the original art style the most. The second is fine too but I'd rather have her asshole shown. The third is alright but it doesn't look as good as the others.
But yea, the new process you made looks way better than your previous one.

Also I'd like to request that you translate this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...is-a-vampire-rj312338-moccori-factory.101771/

In that thread there's a download link to the game but it's outdated. The latest version is v1.05 and you can find it for free.
I'll put it on my list.
Might take a bit because I have a lot of projects right now.

Also I'm trying to learn how to draw to a certain degree to further improve mosaic removal stuff. (And because it's fun lol)
Basically instead of purely AI generated art I'm making "AI assisted" stuff now. Which eats a lot of time.
But I'm definitely getting better and I basically just do it in the breaks so it shouldn't impede my translation speed too much.

Here's an example of something I made today. It's basically 70% AI generated 30% manual Photoshop and that's working surprisingly well.
I can't do shading to save my life, but the AI is pretty good at it and so I can basically draw rough garbage and have the AI clean it up. :KEK:
25Final.png
Edit: Oh boy, It's a VX game that forces controller use and seems to love stacking menus.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I'll put it on my list.
Might take a bit because I have a lot of projects right now.

Also I'm trying to learn how to draw to a certain degree to further improve mosaic removal stuff. (And because it's fun lol)
Basically instead of purely AI generated art I'm making "AI assisted" stuff now. Which eats a lot of time.
But I'm definitely getting better and I basically just do it in the breaks so it shouldn't impede my translation speed too much.

Here's an example of something I made today. It's basically 70% AI generated 30% manual Photoshop and that's working surprisingly well.
I can't do shading to save my life, but the AI is pretty good at it and so I can basically draw rough garbage and have the AI clean it up. :KEK:
View attachment 2272866
Edit: Oh boy, It's a VX game that forces controller use and seems to love stacking menus.
Cool, thanks for agreeing to my request. Just like last time I'll help with playtesting.

Nice, drawing is fun, glad to see you enjoy it. Wish I had more time to practice though.
Well if the quality is anything like this picture or the improved mosaic removal from earlier then I'd say it's well worth the effort. You'll only get better as time goes on so keep it up.
But this is a pretty good photo though. I also appreciate how you didn't make the girl with comically oversized tits or thighs.

I know you only translate RPGM games but does that mean you only decensor RPGM games as well?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Cool, thanks for agreeing to my request. Just like last time I'll help with playtesting.

Nice, drawing is fun, glad to see you enjoy it. Wish I had more time to practice though.
Well if the quality is anything like this picture or the improved mosaic removal from earlier then I'd say it's well worth the effort. You'll only get better as time goes on so keep it up.
But this is a pretty good photo though. I also appreciate how you didn't make the girl with comically oversized tits or thighs.

I know you only translate RPGM games but does that mean you only decensor RPGM games as well?
The reasons I only take translation requests for RPGM games is because after over 200 projects I have a lot of experience with those engines and I'm very confident in my ability to find and fix problems, as well as that the custom parser and cleanup scripts I made only do anything if the game uses RPGM formatting.
If I were to suddenly work on a completely different engine, everything I've built so far is useless and I'm basically back to tedious manual translating. Now technically I could actually recycle a bunch of my stuff for some of the common visual novel engines, but even though they have little to no gameplay, they're actually much more annoying to work with.

As for mosaic removal mods, it's mostly about me being able to work with the assets in the first place.

Most games encrypt their assets, and while I have a large collection of decryption tools, in most cases I would have no idea how to properly put them back in. Tools for that are actually pretty rare. People usually only care about ripping assets from a game to add the CG to their collection, or something like that.

But I would also not consider the vast majority of RPGM games for mosaic removal, because instead of using compact part sets, a lot of devs opt to use an entirely new CG for every single expression change or movement, sometimes making games have thousands of pictures.
Uncensoring all of those just is not realistic, even with AI, because every single picture needs a mask (Can be applied automatically, but that can cause issues and takes time, too.) and then depending on complexity takes around 5-15 minutes to process.
Another issue is artsyle, because if it's some original distinct style neither the AI nor me will be able to replicate it. It will look stupid.

That's why I do not take requests for mosaic removal stuff, because in the vast majority of cases it either doesn't work, or would just take way too much time, and I don't want to get someones hopes up. Obviously people can still make suggestions and I'll look at it, but I want the expectation to always be a "No".

Ideally I would manage to automate it to the degree that it just chugs along in the background and even finishes very large amounts eventually, but at the current stage, of 30 attempts by the AI on it's own there's maybe 2 successful actually correct looking results for a multiple people penetration scene. At least at the moment, without proper manual guidance, It pretty much always gets something backwards, upside down, or fused.

Edit Oh and about the playtesting, I hope we don't have a misunderstanding here, I do not take DMTL requests anymore. I only take SLRMTL requests.
Those do not need private testing because I've built them specifically for automated consistency. They are very unlikely to have problems.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
The reasons I only take translation requests for RPGM games is because after over 200 projects I have a lot of experience with those engines and I'm very confident in my ability to find and fix problems, as well as that the custom parser and cleanup scripts I made only do anything if the game uses RPGM formatting.
If I were to suddenly work on a completely different engine, everything I've built so far is useless and I'm basically back to tedious manual translating. Now technically I could actually recycle a bunch of my stuff for some of the common visual novel engines, but even though they have little to no gameplay, they're actually much more annoying to work with.

As for mosaic removal mods, it's mostly about me being able to work with the assets in the first place.

Most games encrypt their assets, and while I have a large collection of decryption tools, in most cases I would have no idea how to properly put them back in. Tools for that are actually pretty rare. People usually only care about ripping assets from a game to add the CG to their collection, or something like that.

But I would also not consider the vast majority of RPGM games for mosaic removal, because instead of using compact part sets, a lot of devs opt to use an entirely new CG for every single expression change or movement, sometimes making games have thousands of pictures.
Uncensoring all of those just is not realistic, even with AI, because every single picture needs a mask (Can be applied automatically, but that can cause issues and takes time, too.) and then depending on complexity takes around 5-15 minutes to process.
Another issue is artsyle, because if it's some original distinct style neither the AI nor me will be able to replicate it. It will look stupid.

That's why I do not take requests for mosaic removal stuff, because in the vast majority of cases it either doesn't work, or would just take way too much time, and I don't want to get someones hopes up. Obviously people can still make suggestions and I'll look at it, but I want the expectation to always be a "No".

Ideally I would manage to automate it to the degree that it just chugs along in the background and even finishes very large amounts eventually, but at the current stage, of 30 attempts by the AI on it's own there's maybe 2 successful actually correct looking results for a multiple people penetration scene. At least at the moment, without proper manual guidance, It pretty much always gets something backwards, upside down, or fused.

Edit Oh and about the playtesting, I hope we don't have a misunderstanding here, I do not take DMTL requests anymore. I only take SLRMTL requests.
Those do not need private testing because I've built them specifically for automated consistency. They are very unlikely to have problems.
I understand, you gotta work with what you're best at. It'd be to everyone's detriment to ask you to work on something completely different.

That's a shame but that also makes sense. I did get my hopes up a little seeing your new decensor progress but it's alright.

I'm aware, I did read back through all the changes you posted. Didn't realize that playtesting wasn't necessary anymore though.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm aware, I did read back through all the changes you posted. Didn't realize that playtesting wasn't necessary anymore though.
Well testing is always necessary for a project, but It's stable enough that I can have that testing happen openly in the thread, and surprisingly enough "so far" the uploaders seem to actually follow my request to not to use SLR stuff for game threads.
That's a shame but that also makes sense. I did get my hopes up a little seeing your new decensor progress but it's alright.
Well as I said you can still make suggestions. Just be prepared to take a No, or to potentially wait half a year for it to be finished.
And maybe investigate the files first, whether or not it seems reasonable.

Here's some examples to consider:
(There's more stuff to consider obviously, this is just what currently popped into my head.)

Are the files in the picture folder less than 200?
Are the mosaic bits small enough, that you can still have a decent idea how the uncensored bits looked like?
If it has animations, does it have folders, or files, called "spine"?
If not RPGM, Is it running on a well known engine?
Is the artsyle "common", or at least "clean"?
If it uses 3d models, does it look like a uniform mosaic overlay?

If the answer to any of those is a "No", chances are I wont be able to work on it.

Last edited: