RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Seems like Dlsite has started rolling out their AI translation service thing.
They've released one for Celestia.
1672627755172.png
I guess that means I don't have to bother with their third game Paiz Kingdom?

I wonder what AI they use, it kinda sounds like my SLRMTL format, but I haven't heard much about it, yet.
Am I obsolete already? :KEK:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Seems like Dlsite has started rolling out their AI translation service thing.
They've released one for Celestia.
View attachment 2279858
I guess that means I don't have to bother with their third game Paiz Kingdom?

I wonder what AI they use, it kinda sounds like my SLRMTL format, but I haven't heard much about it, yet.
Am I obsolete already? :KEK:
It seems the path to world domination starts with controlling what's inside our pants :ROFLMAO:

https://f95zone.to/threads/eggs-of-the-world-phantom-lilium-v2-02-hasoyua.143163/

rtert.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: Azure12

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Holy shit, someone actually donated just now.
I'm in mild shock.

I obviously can't withdraw any of it because it wasn't enough to reach the payout threshold, but the idea counts. :KEK:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On my Ayame in the shadow prototype someone made me aware that in dialogue boxes the 4th line gets cutoff and only the 5th line makes a new box.
Did someone ever notice that with one of my other translations of games running on VXACE, or is that an isolated issue of ayame?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just some updates:
While I still have the, by now really outdated, files, It's been over 3 months for Belial for the others actually over 6 months, so the DMTLs for Belial Red, Wife Tsuma, and Entertainment district of Rudil are basically fully cancelled now.
If nobody cares enough to even want to playtest them why should I keep working on them. It also sounds like there's some other people working on Wife tsuma, and it seems like Kagura is working on a release of Belial Red.

I also removed the planned for the future section because half of those don't even have a thread, or were denied because of their release date and I don't even know if the person who requested them even still gives a shit once they would no longer be denied.

In general just measures to de-clutter that post.

As for what I'm doing right now:
Kichikue is basically finished, my tester is just making one final run to make sure and then It'll get a full Game-Release thread.
Anri is only one prototype away from hopefully being finished. I will take ownership of that game thread when it's done.

As for Inferior genes 2.0 it is kinda up in the air right now, I'm not even sure if I'll bother to take over that game thread.
Only 1 person actually requested it and I'm not even sure they know my formats, maybe they just want a MTL that's not completely broken like the one in the game thread. So I might honestly just make it a slightly more edited SLRMTL instead of a full on SRSMTL and just release it in a translation request thread instead of trying to fix that fucked game thread. (In general working with game threads doesn't really seem worth the trouble.)

After those 3 I'll most likely go back to just randomly updating more of my old Google MTLs to SLR until something else comes up.

But I still will not take SRS requests, I think I'm kinda done with this heavily edited stuff unless I seriously care about something.
I don't want this to sound too negative, but the difference in response to whether or not I release something heavily edited, or just a properly working MTL that has been automatically cleaned, is so insignificant that spending an average of 30x the work on it just seems really stupid.

And just to also get that out of the way, I've actually talked with the only person that ever donated now, and they've straight up told me that their donation was not meant to request a heavily edited format, but more of a on a whim thing because they like my work in general. So I don't think there's any demand there either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
mfw the bussy has higher fidelity than the rest of the pic
Ain't bad tho
You don't really notice until you try it yourself, but pussies are a nightmare to draw.
That one took me hours and it still looks wrong...
I just kinda gave up at some point and that's why that area looks so different from the rest.

The AI's don't help much because most hentai genitals are either censored, or super simple. So they're all trained on garbage.
For some reason the established hentai pussy is a featureless slit innie and either you have no clitoris at all, or she basically already has a penis. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Whotfisthis

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Have a random AI assisted drawing of mine, because reasons:
View attachment 2343024
The odd blue highlighting around her hair by her neck had me looking at my window and my lights to see if I was getting odd light reflections onto my screen for a moment until I realized it was just some strange decision by the AI. Any idea why it's like that, or is it just odd shading/shadow choices pulled from other art? I can sort of see why it might try to do shading like that, but it doesn't match the other colors around it, so it looks off.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The odd blue highlighting around her hair by her neck had me looking at my window and my lights to see if I was getting odd light reflections onto my screen for a moment until I realized it was just some strange decision by the AI. Any idea why it's like that, or is it just odd shading/shadow choices pulled from other art? I can sort of see why it might try to do shading like that, but it doesn't match the other colors around it, so it looks off.
I used a reference picture by Kittew to start things off and the character had purple hair in that. Even though I changed basically everything at some point the purple stuck around permanently for some reason. This was basically just some goofing around on the side while working on Anri.
Baal nsfw b 22.jpg

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I used a reference picture by Kittew to start things off and the character had purple hair in that. Even though I changed basically everything at some point the purple stuck around permanently for some reason. This was basically just some goofing around on the side while working on Anri.
View attachment 2343909
Gotcha. I figured it was an artifact from a reference image, but wasn't sure what exactly given that her hair was brown. But if the original image had purple hair, then that makes a lot more sense.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Note about the whole "Virus" thing:
As far as I'm aware this is the only working Ace/VX decrypter out there, and since it's ripping game assets, there is an incentive for companies to fight/discredit it. It's basically piracy software.
I have no idea if this does anything bad, but after 2 years of using it on different systems (both linux and windows) I've not noticed anything. If you're paranoid about it just use it in a vm, sandbox, or on an otherwise temporary system like using a live cd.

I've added an encrypted version so people with issues bypassing the block can still download it. The password is "penis".

Here's a more detailed explanation on how to use my translations on RPGM Ace/VX:
(So I have something to link to when I'm asked about it.)

I made some pictures to better visualize the steps.
(Click on the thumbnails to make them larger.)

Before you can apply the Translation you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
(On older games it can also be called "Game.rgss2a" or "Game.rgssad")

You can do this using the RPGMaker All Decrypter.
Just extract the "All decrypter.zip" somewhere, run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a" in the game's folder.
View attachment 1442849
Then tell it to extract all files.
View attachment 1442850
Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder.
View attachment 1442851
View attachment 1442852
After that move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
View attachment 1442853
Finally merge my MTL into it. (Just drag and drop everything from the translation ".zip" into your game folder.)
View attachment 1442854
Why exactly is this extraction stuff needed btw?? I always see most rpgm translation is just an easy copy-paste patch into the game folder.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Why exactly is this extraction stuff needed btw?? I always see most rpgm translation is just an easy copy-paste patch into the game folder.
Multiple reasons, but the main one is honestly just so I can attach the translations to posts here and do not have to rely on third party hosters.
You cannot attach something that is above 15mb.
Once extracted I can share what I've actually modified instead of having to upload the entire assets of the game every time I change something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuen1000 and Nerro

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
this 3 game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
this 3 game
Please post me the links to the Translation-Request threads.