RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alrighty, I've essentially finished the update to SLR now.
The only Google based MTLs left are now just the following categories:

-Games with unusual formatting that would require a lot of manual edits.
(I will still update those at some point, but since nobody actually requested the updates, I don't really see the point of rushing those if I have no indicator that someone actually cares about them.
If someone requests the update of one of them I would obviously give it priority, but as it stands I'll only work on those when really bored.)

-Games for which I asked for the latest version, but nobody ever provided it.
(I can't work on something I don't have.)

-Games that have a translation by someone else, or someone is currently working on one.

Last edited:

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
I'm currently only taking SLRMTL requests and SLRMTLs will always be free.
SLRMTL stands for a "mostly" automated translation using a Sugoi Offline model and several scripts I've made myself.
If you absolutely need something above SLR, please refer to my page.

To request an SLRMTL, just write a message in this thread with a link to the Translation-Request thread, or tag me in the Translation-Request thread.

Things to note when making a request:
  • My format is not meant to replace a proper translation, only request games without hope for one.
  • No manual translator can be working on it already, unless they seem to be unable to fix technical issues.
  • It can not be within 2 months of the game's release.
  • The game needs to run on RPGM MV, MZ, Ace, VX, XP, or 2000. (Not Wolf RPG.)
  • It cannot violate the rules of this forum.
  • It needs an existing Translation Request thread.
  • The latest version must be available somewhere. (For free.)
  • I only translate from Japanese to English.
  • I will not accept requests for insignificant updates.

Currently active requests:
Kichikue Monsters (SRSMTL Prototype) [Finished, In testing]
Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri (SRSMTL Prototype) [Finished, in testing]
Knight Princess Cecilia (SRSMTL Prototype) [Working on it]
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...others-stick-smell-of-panty-stockings.150308/

pls translate this
you can download for free in this site

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but "Wife wet with others stick ~Smell of Panty Stockings~" (RJ281856) is a visual novel running on Tyranoscript v4.61.
My stuff only works on RPGM engines.
Hello, I am trying to use Sugoi offline translator with translator++ 4.8.31, but in the addons page it says requires 4.9.1 model. Is there a separate sugoi add on I can use?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello, I am trying to use Sugoi offline translator with translator++ 4.8.31, but in the addons page it says requires 4.9.1 model. Is there a separate sugoi add on I can use?
There is. It's called transRedSugoi and is maintained by Reddo9999 on . You can either grab it from there, or automatically install it from the addon section of Translator++.

Btw in case you didn't know we did actually crack Translator++ v4.9.28 here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/

But I would still recommend using Reddo's addon instead of the Dreamsavior one.

Reactions: wasd123333

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
There is. It's called transRedSugoi and is maintained by Reddo9999 on . You can either grab it from there, or automatically install it from the addon section of Translator++.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translator-4-9-28-standard-version-developer-version.60101/

Hmm after installing I still can't get it to work. I right click a cell and use Red Sugoi to translate, but nothing appears in the box. If I use google or bing for example it works. I have python 3.10.9 installed. Not sure what could be the reason?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hmm after installing I still can't get it to work. I right click a cell and use Red Sugoi to translate, but nothing appears in the box. If I use google or bing for example it works. I have python 3.10.9 installed. Not sure what could be the reason?
Do you use the standard Sugoi Toolkit to start the Offline instance, or do you use one of the CUDA scripts for GPU usage?
If you start the offline mode and you put something in your clipboard, does it translate properly in the processing window outside of Translator++?

Edit: Just in case that is not clear, you need to have the full offline kit running in the background.
Here's an example of a working v2.5 Sugoi Toolkit running the most basic Cuda script on Windows 10. (Would look pretty much the same with the standard CPU one, too.)
screen.png

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Do you use the standard Sugoi Toolkit to start the Offline instance, or do you use one of the CUDA scripts for GPU usage?
If you start the offline mode and you put something in your clipboard, does it translate properly in the processing window outside of Translator++?

Edit: Just in case that is not clear, you need to have the full offline kit running in the background.
Here's an example of a working v2.5 Sugoi Toolkit running the most basic Cuda script on Windows 10. (Would look pretty much the same with the standard CPU one, too.
I did not know I needed to use sugoi's offline toolkit. I started it up and now it starts translating! Thank you so much! By the way, is this what is recommended for batch translating? I want to batch translate MTL a lot of games fast, but I really want to use DeepL. Problem is, I used DeepL last night and it took almost 10 hours just to batch translate a game with 1700 batches. I am new to translator++ so now I Am trying to figure out how to make it work in a wolf game and rpgmaker MV game.

Also, you mentioned CUDA script for GPU usage, what is this? Is there a way I can use sugoi offline translator without having to start it up through OCR 2.5?

Also, what is this error message?

[RedTranslator] Processor Warning: [TextProcessorRowLine] Had trouble recovering placeholder: %b. Added it at the end because it was there initially.
Original: 0【\cself[0]】
10【\cself[10]】
11【\cself[11]】
12【\cself[12]】
13【\cself[13]】
14【\cself[14]】
15【\cself[15]】

I will tinker around with sugoi though because I see that an offline translator is better for batch translating. Either way, thank you so much for the timely response and help, you are a god among men!

Lastly, do you have a discord or chat where I could talk to you live? I feel I may want to pick your brain a bit more on some stuff if you do not mind :)

P.S- I first did "Prepare project for batch translation" red icon and then "Batch translate" red icon. However, after doing this there are a lot of lines that were not translated and it looks like some of them have special characters. Also, even some okay looking lines did not get translated either. Do I have to manually go through all this or is there a better way to batch clean all this up? Now the game wont' start :(

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I did not know I needed to use sugoi's offline toolkit. I started it up and now it starts translating! Thank you so much! By the way, is this what is recommended for batch translating? I want to batch translate MTL a lot of games fast, but I really want to use DeepL. Problem is, I used DeepL last night and it took almost 10 hours just to batch translate a game with 1700 batches.
DeepL is not meant to be free by the devs. Instead of using their premium api you are essentially using a bot to open their website, put things in the translation box and grab the result while trying to be careful not to get banned from the service. (Doing that is against their usage rules.)
That's why it's so slow.
I am new to translator++ so now I Am trying to figure out how to make it work in a wolf game.
Honestly just don't. Wolf RPG is not worth it. Or rather ask someone else about that god forsaken engine.
Also, you mentioned CUDA script for GPU usage, what is this? Is there a way I can use sugoi offline translator without having to start it up through OCR 2.5?
If you use the standard Sugoi options it will only use your CPU for processing. If you want to use your Nvidia GPU instead you need CUDA.
(There's technically also a way for AMD cards, but it's a lot more complicated.)
Using your GPU only makes sense when you have a 1080, or better. Otherwise using the CPU is usually actually faster.
You can setup CUDA automatically using the mod from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/sugoi-a-...apanese-deepl-competitor.102856/post-10075310
Is there a way I can use sugoi offline translator without having to start it up through OCR 2.5?
You could automate it's launch together with Translator++ using a batch file, but I would not recommend doing that.
Unless you have a very beefy rig having Sugoi running can crash your Translator++ during parsing.
One thing I would do is not using the launcher, but instead going into the code folder and running the offline batch file directly. Just feels better honestly. :KEK:
Also, what is this error message?

[RedTranslator] Processor Warning: [TextProcessorRowLine] Had trouble recovering placeholder: %b. Added it at the end because it was there initially.
Original: 0【\cself[0]】
10【\cself[10]】
11【\cself[11]】
12【\cself[12]】
13【\cself[13]】
14【\cself[14]】
15【\cself[15]】
As for the red batchtranslator error. To improve translation it translates things in chunks without the text effects and then puzzles it back together. But fairly often the position of a chunk would need to change for the sentence to make sense. Whenever it has no idea where to put the chunk it will try to place it at the original position and spit out that error, so you know that it "might" be wrong.
P.S- I first did "Prepare project for batch translation" red icon and then "Batch translate" red icon. However, after doing this there are a lot of lines that were not translated and it looks like some of them have special characters. Also, even some okay looking lines did not get translated either. Do I have to manually go through all this or is there a better way to batch clean all this up?
If you use the left button to reformat the translation it will delete all cells that are known to be harmful and mark the rest of the cells in 4 colors.
Red for system/critical stuff. Blue for Dev notes and mostly unused entries. Yellow when it has no clue what the hell it's looking at. White for normal dialogue. While batchtranslating you can use the whitelist or blacklist to include or exclude those. (Red is blacklisted by default.)

If something is not being translated even though you specifically told Translator++ to process the cell (and you had the options to overwrite cells and ignore existing translations ON), that means something in that cell is crashing Sugoi. In that case I would recommend to manually translate it, or to just use Google Translate.
Lastly, do you have a discord or chat where I could talk to you live? I feel I may want to pick your brain a bit more on some stuff if you do not mind :)
I'm really not a fan of discord and the only messenger I currently use is very obscure (tox).
If you want to talk to me it's best to just pm me in this forum. (Start Conversation.)

Last edited:

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023

im sorry but do you have the crack
i can't download the crack
and wher you can find "RUNTranslator++.exe" is just "RUNTranslator++.bat" ?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I made another AI assisted drawing... thing.
Instead of a reference picture I started this one using a lora, followed by a whole bunch of inpainting.
364.png