Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Do you have a source for the latest version?
It was updated Apr/16/2023, but nobody seems to have shared it, yet.
(v1.50 was shared on April 9th before that update existed, so it can't be the last version.)

I believe this is the lattest version. I didn't check too deeply if it is the right game so forgive me if it is not.

Reactions: Shisaye

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sure, if you have a source for v1.08.
Hentai-sharing, anime-sharing, and other common sites have v1.07, but as far as I understand it v1.07 has a game-breaking bug.
Do you mind using whatever file host anime-sharing uses? There's this one game that I wanna request a translation for but I just really hate those "pay up or wait an entire day to download a single Gb of content" file hosts
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-metropolis-cyberpunk-erotic-rpg.105794/post-9818173

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you mind using whatever file host anime-sharing uses? There's this one game that I wanna request a translation for but I just really hate those "pay up or wait an entire day to download a single Gb of content" file hosts
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-metropolis-cyberpunk-erotic-rpg.105794/post-9818173
I'll look into it, but please only use the quote system when it makes sense. Since this is my thread I get a notification either way.
Because you quoted that message I was really confused for a moment, I thought you were trying to provide v1.08 of the other game and failed lol.

Edit: You weren't kidding. These hosters are seriously awful. It's loading with 60kbs, eta 1.5 days lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

erthinia

Jun 4, 2021
Testing is basically done. Like 30 people took the translation, promised to give feedback, and then never said a word again.
Finally had 2 write something in the last days and now I'm just gonna fix the reported stuff and then make the full release.
Looking forward to it, thanks! When do you think you'll be posting it?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Looking forward to it, thanks! When do you think you'll be posting it?
One of the people who actually reported something promised more, but then didn't post anything more, yet. I'm gonna give him a week.
Depending on what and how much he reports, if he does, I need to actually implement those changes first.
Also The actual uploading will be done by an Uploader, not me, so I can't say for sure how much time that will take.
Would be pretty odd if the whole deal would take more than 2 weeks from now though.

erthinia

Jun 4, 2021
One of the people who actually reported something promised more, but then didn't post anything more, yet. I'm gonna give him a week.
Depending on what and how much he reports, if he does, I need to actually implement those changes first.
Also The actual uploading will be done by an Uploader, not me, so I can't say for sure how much time that will take.
Would be pretty odd if the whole deal would take more than 2 weeks from now though.
Any chance you could dm me the in progress version?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Bro does not get enough praise

Btw Shihaye could I request an MTL for this one? Seems like word wrapping would be a nightmare so I'd understand if you don't wanna
https://f95zone.to/threads/lusters-souls-pilgrim-of-the-ordeal-rj405883-heimdalls-bifrost.146213/
Id argue the 1915 addlogs, or maybe the 1866 OSW lines, are a tad more of an issue than wordwrapping. Not to mention the 2755 \} \{ lines, those are fun, too.
First pass had 1489 errors without processing the OSW lines.

What the hell is this?

Edit: Managed to make a pattern that fixes the initial errors, but what is this OSW text insert nonsense?
MV has been out for 8 years, but this dev still didn't get the memo about the existence of D_Text? :FacePalm:

Edit2: I'll put this on my "for later" list. I can't put massive amounts of time into this while I still have 3 SRS projects going.

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hi Shisaye, here I am with a little request again

There's this game I tried to play, but even tho I managed to get MTL working with Mtool, all the menus are still on JP and this game is kinda menu based. Can I request a translation of that menu at least just to have a proper gameplay? If the menus are images or something and/or its too much of a hassle, just say the word and I'll move on

Attached is how the menu appears for me. Thanks