RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Shisaye, here I am with a little request again

There's this game I tried to play, but even tho I managed to get MTL working with Mtool, all the menus are still on JP and this game is kinda menu based. Can I request a translation of that menu at least just to have a proper gameplay? If the menus are images or something and/or its too much of a hassle, just say the word and I'll move on

Attached is how the menu appears for me. Thanks
Do you have a download source for v1.01?

ActiveSmoking

Apr 7, 2023
Note about the whole "Virus" thing:
As far as I'm aware this is the only working Ace/VX decrypter out there, and since it's ripping game assets, there is an incentive for companies to fight/discredit it. It's basically piracy software.
I have no idea if this does anything bad, but after 2 years of using it on different systems (both linux and windows) I've not noticed anything. If you're paranoid about it just use it in a vm, sandbox, or on an otherwise temporary system like using a live cd.

I've added an encrypted version so people with issues bypassing the block can still download it. The password is "penis".

Here's a more detailed explanation on how to use my translations on RPGM Ace/VX:
(So I have something to link to when I'm asked about it.)

I made some pictures to better visualize the steps.
(Click on the thumbnails to make them larger.)

Before you can apply the Translation you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
(On older games it can also be called "Game.rgss2a" or "Game.rgssad")

You can do this using the RPGMaker All Decrypter.
Just extract the "All decrypter.zip" somewhere, run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a" in the game's folder.
View attachment 1442849
Then tell it to extract all files.
View attachment 1442850
Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder.
View attachment 1442851
View attachment 1442852
After that move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
View attachment 1442853
Finally merge my MTL into it. (Just drag and drop everything from the translation ".zip" into your game folder.)
View attachment 1442854
Tbh I'm trying this but it keeps saying "please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." I honestly don't what I'm doing wrong. maybe it just the game I'm trying to play?
Will delete this post if I get it to work

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Tbh I'm trying this but it keeps saying "please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." I honestly don't what I'm doing wrong. maybe it just the game I'm trying to play?
Will delete this post if I get it to work
Huh... I would need a bit more information.
What exactly are you doing? What's your OS? When does that show up? When you launch the decryptor or when you run the game? Which game? Where did you download it?

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Note about the whole "Virus" thing:
As far as I'm aware this is the only working Ace/VX decrypter out there, and since it's ripping game assets, there is an incentive for companies to fight/discredit it. It's basically piracy software.
I have no idea if this does anything bad, but after 2 years of using it on different systems (both linux and windows) I've not noticed anything. If you're paranoid about it just use it in a vm, sandbox, or on an otherwise temporary system like using a live cd.

I've added an encrypted version so people with issues bypassing the block can still download it. The password is "penis".

Here's a more detailed explanation on how to use my translations on RPGM Ace/VX:
(So I have something to link to when I'm asked about it.)

I made some pictures to better visualize the steps.
(Click on the thumbnails to make them larger.)

Before you can apply the Translation you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
(On older games it can also be called "Game.rgss2a" or "Game.rgssad")

You can do this using the RPGMaker All Decrypter.
Just extract the "All decrypter.zip" somewhere, run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a" in the game's folder.
View attachment 1442849
Then tell it to extract all files.
View attachment 1442850
Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder.
View attachment 1442851
View attachment 1442852
After that move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
View attachment 1442853
Finally merge my MTL into it. (Just drag and drop everything from the translation ".zip" into your game folder.)
View attachment 1442854

Is the link provided in this vid for the all-decrypter seem genuine?

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is the link provided in this vid for the all-decrypter seem genuine?
Huh, I had no idea there was a new version.
It seems to be a recompiled version to support larger amounts of files at once.
So the same thing by the same guy just more efficient.

I'll replace it, but it wont make much of a difference because the first false flag is already in.
So it's still going to get the "VIRUS" tag thing eventually.
vt.png

Edit:
Repacked as a zip it does not seem to be flagged, yet.
Shows you how reliable this AV shit is. They're not actually detecting anything.
v2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: alandria2236

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Huh, I had no idea there was a new version.
It seems to be a recompiled version to support larger amounts of files at once.
So the same thing by the same guy just more efficient.

I'll replace it, but it wont make much of a difference because the first false flag is already in.
So it's still going to get the "VIRUS" tag thing eventually.
View attachment 2666829

Edit:
Repacked as a zip it does not seem to be flagged, yet.
Shows you how reliable this AV shit is. They're not actually detecting anything.
View attachment 2666851
Strange how that slipped under your radar somehow. I happened to come across the old vid that was posted back in 2016 from a duck duck go search. The link for all-decrypter you posted more recently-ish 2021?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Strange how that slipped under your radar somehow. I happened to come across the old vid that was posted back in 2016 from a duck duck go search. The link for all-decrypter you posted more recently-ish 2021?
Well, without you mentioning it, I would have assumed that the decrypter from the video is the exact same as the one I was using.
Neither the title, nor the description, mention that it's a newer recompiled version. The file also still says "Made by Falo", and it's still flagged by virustotal.com.

Edit:
And I would have also assumed, that someone would have told me earlier if there's a different version, considering at this point quite a lot of people have come in contact with my stuff. :confused:

Last edited:

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
There are other decrypters out there, falos is fast and has a nice gui, but having gone spelunking into code to make some installers for my own custom patches before I can attest to the false positives being thrown around by garbage tier av's.

Primarily though, I've noticed some of my .zip files as well as self extracting archives getting flagged as suspicious in recent years. Since I had, or even made the source code and compiled the stuff in them myself I know it's clean. So that leads us back to something that has been a "lesser" problem for years now, some av's simply flagging anything that doesn't follow certain patterns, only made worse with the "fake ai" adoption, that the more incompetent av vendors are using as a crutch, rather then just an additional tool to cross check with. And rather then simply be honest and say "we don't know what this file is", they instead claim it's "suspicious" or worse yet they literally make up bogus terms that don't mean anything, all so they can inflate their statistics for "successful" threat protection...I hear it helps when investors want to know if their money was actually put to good use...it usually isn't and less savvy users are more likely to stick with a bad av if it can bombard them with screwed statistics and false positives. Even some "sadly" well known av's are absolute garbage riddled with these problems, there's a reason after all for McAfee being hated as it is.
Oh and then there is the fact that all it takes for stuff checked via virus total to get labeled as a "VIRUS" is one of these shitty av's doing what I mentioned, instead of just honestly stating "we don't know".
I've fixed more then a few systems that were absolutely infested with adware, or outright malware and the sheer amount of times the not tech savvy owners insisted something else was the problem and that I'm wrong because they have windows10 and it has the "best protection", aka defender is staggering.
It's been a little while since I last did some self made tests, but generally Avast and Malwarebytes were the best at detecting stuff I made to be "dangerous" and Avast has been incredible at sand boxing and self correcting in case of false positives ( stuff that I made to be harmless, but likely to trigger alarm bells). I recall Kaspersky being alright as well, but that one I haven't tested in years now. Eset is alright for the most common types of exploits, but not for more "sophisticated" stuff (also discovered a way for some nasty adware to get around it by pure accident when "fixing" someones phone, but I think it's been updated to detect that stuff better now as well).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There are other decrypters out there, falos is fast and has a nice gui, but having gone spelunking into code to make some installers for my own custom patches before I can attest to the false positives being thrown around by garbage tier av's.

Primarily though, I've noticed some of my .zip files as well as self extracting archives getting flagged as suspicious in recent years. Since I had, or even made the source code and compiled the stuff in them myself I know it's clean. So that leads us back to something that has been a "lesser" problem for years now, some av's simply flagging anything that doesn't follow certain patterns, only made worse with the "fake ai" adoption, that the more incompetent av vendors are using as a crutch, rather then just an additional tool to cross check with. And rather then simply be honest and say "we don't know what this file is", they instead claim it's "suspicious" or worse yet they literally make up bogus terms that don't mean anything, all so they can inflate their statistics for "successful" threat protection...I hear it helps when investors want to know if their money was actually put to good use...it usually isn't and less savvy users are more likely to stick with a bad av if it can bombard them with screwed statistics and false positives. Even some "sadly" well known av's are absolute garbage riddled with these problems, there's a reason after all for McAfee being hated as it is.
Oh and then there is the fact that all it takes for stuff checked via virus total to get labeled as a "VIRUS" is one of these shitty av's doing what I mentioned, instead of just honestly stating "we don't know".
I've fixed more then a few systems that were absolutely infested with adware, or outright malware and the sheer amount of times the not tech savvy owners insisted something else was the problem and that I'm wrong because they have windows10 and it has the "best protection", aka defender is staggering.
It's been a little while since I last did some self made tests, but generally Avast and Malwarebytes were the best at detecting stuff I made to be "dangerous" and Avast has been incredible at sand boxing and self correcting in case of false positives ( stuff that I made to be harmless, but likely to trigger alarm bells). I recall Kaspersky being alright as well, but that one I haven't tested in years now. Eset is alright for the most common types of exploits, but not for more "sophisticated" stuff (also discovered a way for some nasty adware to get around it by pure accident when "fixing" someones phone, but I think it's been updated to detect that stuff better now as well).
I'm just gonna be honest in that I don't know how I would even check if something is malicious, or not.
Besides the obvious "Is my PC currently on fire, or not?" observations. :KEK:

Even less so when it comes to a "general user".
I'm using Arch Linux for basically everything because I really dislike Windows. I only have a completely separate Windows 10 rig for when I absolutely need it for whatever reason. And usually malicious stuff targeting "normal" citizen just isn't designed to attack Linux systems. So it might be that I am using some bad stuff, but it just doesn't affect me properly.

All tools I use I either made myself, or were sent to me at some point by someone here, I don't think I've ever just googled an obscure non official tool randomly (concerning translation stuff).
I know just trusting random people on a hentai site is not exactly a good policy.
But AVs have let me down so many times, flagging shit I literally wrote myself and know exactly what it does, to the point that I honestly much rather trust some random perverts instead. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: leweder

unfercurrent

Jun 3, 2023
Hello Shisaye, would it be possible to translate the trans female fantasy series? My account is new so I can't post links, so as a workaround, I cut the urls after .to/threads/

Trans Female Fantasy Legacy (DL link in page 2, hentaibedta)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-legacy-6colors.118218/

Trans Female Fantasy Nexus (DL link in page 1, pixeldrain)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-nexus.50996/

Thanks for the work you've put in!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Pmed you about it.
Hello Shisaye, would it be possible to translate the trans female fantasy series? My account is new so I can't post links, so as a workaround, I cut the urls after .to/threads/

Trans Female Fantasy Legacy (DL link in page 2, hentaibedta)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-legacy-6colors.118218/
Huge and complicated game. Tons of files in weird places and over 700 maps.
I'll put it on my to-do list, but I doubt that one will be happening within the next months.
Trans Female Fantasy Nexus (DL link in page 1, pixeldrain)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-nexus.50996/
Looks even more convoluted and I can't even find the latest version of the first append. I only see v3.03 around while the latest would be v3.04.

unfercurrent

Jun 3, 2023
Huge and complicated game. Tons of files in weird places and over 700 maps.
I'll put it on my to-do list, but I doubt that one will be happening within the next months.
Completely understandable. Someone tried working on it but gave up because of how complicated it is.
I don't mind it taking a while; it already has an mtl so obviously other games should have priority over it. I just hope to be able to play it with your higher quality mtl.

Looks even more convoluted and I can't even find the latest version of the first append. I only see v3.03 around while the latest would be v3.04.
It actually has a dlsite post which compiles the base game and all the appends: RJ430948. It was posted 2022 too, so we can be sure that it contains the latest files. My bad, I thought the linked file was the complete one.

It's on hentai-sharing too - net/2210276colors-トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー・ネク/

ActiveSmoking

Apr 7, 2023
Huh... I would need a bit more information.
What exactly are you doing? What's your OS? When does that show up? When you launch the decryptor or when you run the game? Which game? Where did you download it?
I followed your instruction step by step with the images. OS is windows 11. it shows up when I try to run the game. it's the fiendish violation quest, and I got it from the DLsite.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I followed your instruction step by step with the images. OS is windows 11. it shows up when I try to run the game. it's the fiendish violation quest, and I got it from the DLsite.
Can you launch the decrypted game before applying the SLRMTL or does that already crash?
The patch is build specifically for the v1.04 from hentai-sharing. If it only crashes after applying the patch you probably have a newer version of the game.
If the decrypted game already crashes it might be something with Windows 11. I cannot test that because I only have Windows 10 and Linux machines.
If you want, you can send me your game version and I'll try to make sure it's compatible with the translation.

ActiveSmoking

Apr 7, 2023
Can you launch the decrypted game before applying the SLRMTL or does that already crash?
The patch is build specifically for the v1.04 from hentai-sharing. If it only crashes after applying the patch you probably have a newer version of the game.
If the decrypted game already crashes it might be something with Windows 11. I cannot test that because I only have Windows 10 and Linux machines.
If you want, you can send me your game version and I'll try to make sure it's compatible with the translation.
I realized what the problem was. I didn't know I had to change the system locale. Sorry for wasting your time.