RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

abane

Apr 18, 2017
Hey Shisaye, appreciate your efforts.

I was hoping to make a request for this (RJ275785)
I'm currently using DeepL (via the newest github branch of Jap Translator), as it's making the most sense versus other translators, yet I'm still having trouble understanding enough of the dialogue with deepl alone that it's becoming bothersome. Worse, I also can't seem to get sugoi working with any real/usable consistency.

It's a smaller game that I don't think got much traction, so if you'd concider doing a TL, I'd appreciate it. If you need, I can provide a download link, just pm me. And thanks again for all you do for us here

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey Shisaye, appreciate your efforts.

I was hoping to make a request for this (RJ275785)
I'm currently using DeepL (via the newest github branch of Jap Translator), as it's making the most sense versus other translators, yet I'm still having trouble understanding enough of the dialogue with deepl alone that it's becoming bothersome. Worse, I also can't seem to get sugoi working with any real/usable consistency.

It's a smaller game that I don't think got much traction, so if you'd concider doing a TL, I'd appreciate it. If you need, I can provide a download link, just pm me. And thanks again for all you do for us here
My SLR translations are not a significant improvement over DeepL.
The main reason I use a Sugoi base instead of DeepL is not translation quality, but to keep my setup fully independent and offline.

Also to publish a translation patch I would need a Translation-Request thread for the game.
Putting the translations here would quickly turn this thread into an absolute mess.
So if you still want to request a SLRMTL, then please make a thread for the game it in the Translation > Request section.
(Unless there already is one.)

Last edited:

abane

Apr 18, 2017
My SLR translations are not a significant improvement over DeepL.
The main reason I use a Sugoi base instead of DeepL is not translation quality, but to keep my setup fully independent and offline.

Also to publish a translation patch I would need a Translation-Request thread for the game.
Putting the translations here would quickly turn this thread into an absolute mess.
So if you still want to request a SLRMTL, then please make a thread for the game it in the Translation > Request section.
(Unless there already is one.)
Thanks for the response. Although I don't believe the game got much love, you never know, so, yeah, I'll go ahead and make a thread. Maybe it'll help someone else out too. And again, if you need a dl, dm me for a mega link.

Edit: Request Thread link

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the response. Although I don't believe the game got much love, you never know, so, yeah, I'll go ahead and make a thread. Maybe it'll help someone else out too. And again, if you need a dl, dm me for a mega link.

Edit: Request Thread link
I've started working on it, but It will have to wait. The dev thought it would be a funny idea to include every single standard plugin method of inserting text (Except one that would have made more sense :KEK: ).
It has
D_TEXT (For custom menus)
namepop: (For floating map text)
Choicehelp (For a custom questlog, because I guess they didn't understand the normal item method)
<ActiveMessage: (For log messages)
info: (For more floating map text labels, for no reason, they could have just used more namepop.)
DW_ (For location tracking, even though they could have just used D_TEXT again.)
and a custom achievement plugin I've never seen before.

Most of those need non breaking spaces, or need very specific formatting, which basically means I have to manually translate them, or the game will just crash at some point. Since this is such an unusual mix my normal automation does not work with it (, yet).

I will finish it at some point, but I can't really give such a time intensive project priority while I still have a backlog of 7 other games.

abane

Apr 18, 2017
I've started working on it, but It will have to wait. The dev thought it would be a funny idea to include every single standard plugin method of inserting text (Except one that would have made more sense :KEK: ).
It has
D_TEXT (For custom menus)
namepop: (For floating map text)
Choicehelp (For a custom questlog, because I guess they didn't understand the normal item method)
<ActiveMessage: (For log messages)
info: (For more floating map text labels, for no reason, they could have just used more namepop.)
DW_ (For location tracking, even though they could have just used D_TEXT again.)
and a custom achievement plugin I've never seen before.

Most of those need non breaking spaces, or need very specific formatting, which basically means I have to manually translate them, or the game will just crash at some point. Since this is such an unusual mix my normal automation does not work with it (, yet).

I will finish it at some point, but I can't really give such a time intensive project priority while I still have a backlog of 7 other games.
Boy do I know how to pick 'em... That all sounds terribly convoluted on the dev's part, yet it also explains why Jap Translator would throw out the "too much text, not sending to deepl," warning nearly every time you enter/exit a building, or start or end a cutscene. Like too many text threads thrown out a once, if I'm understanding correctly. So, I'm glad to have some light shined on the issues I've been having. I guess I'll just have to be patient for now, but I'm still looking forward to your results. Thanks again dude for all your help and all you do for this community

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/vitamin-quest-v1-06z-butakoma-300g.866/
Do you mind finishing this one's translation? People say v1.04 of this game is fully translated but lacks word wrap meanwhile latest version has all the fixes
Reading through that thread, I'm sorry, but I honestly don't want to deal with that.
I can't even keep up with SLR requests right now, I'm not going to try to merge random translations one of which doesn't even state the real game version, while another one is supposedly still in the making since over a year and people in that thread can't even manage to make a normal RPGM game run.
Not to mention the complete lack of information in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Bro does not get enough praise

Btw Shihaye could I request an MTL for this one? Seems like word wrapping would be a nightmare so I'd understand if you don't wanna
https://f95zone.to/threads/lusters-souls-pilgrim-of-the-ordeal-rj405883-heimdalls-bifrost.146213/
I've made a first version without the OSW lines, basically just to show how much of a mess this is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lusters-...405883-heimdalls-bifrost.146213/post-11005068
So there's still a bunch of UI elements not translated and even the translated stuff is barely readable.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I've made a first version without the OSW lines, basically just to show how much of a mess this is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lusters-...405883-heimdalls-bifrost.146213/post-11005068
So there's still a bunch of UI elements not translated and even the translated stuff is barely readable.
Dayum bruv I was expecting this to be picked up again at a way later date
Regardless of the quality I gotta thank you for trying to make sense of this mess, will try when I have the time

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Update post in case someone reads messages here and cares.

As surprise to no one the SRS format is completely canned now.
The Sugoi/DeepL hybrid approach did not have the results I wanted and all projects ended in sub par manual translations.
I currently basically see no potential at all anymore and my last remaining SRS project Namaiki JK o Cheat note is cancelled.
(Will be replaced by a SLRMTL.)

Kichiku Monsters is also effectively cancelled, too, because nobody even wants to playtest my current prototype.

Princess Knight Cecilia is in testing and will "probably" be released.

So my main focus now is getting something out for Namaiki especially the mosaic removal prototype, which was the main reason I even wanted to work on that game in the first place.
Next is probably the SLRMTL for Aloof Girl.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi man, here is the thread for Slut and Dungeon, a game by Heisendou. It's kind of old and it marks that the translation is already done but none of it has a decent quality. I was hoping you could do something. Regards and thanks

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-slut-and-duneon.13742/
So you're saying this MTL is broken/bad?

Do you have a download source for the latest version of the game?
According to dlsite there was an update on Jun/18/2016, but everyone seems to only share stuff without reference to version number.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
So you're saying this MTL is broken/bad?

Do you have a download source for the latest version of the game?
According to dlsite there was an update on Jun/18/2016, but everyone seems to only share stuff without reference to version number.

Actually the game never had updates or anything, the date that appears on Dlsite is when the creator uploaded the game to the site.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Actually the game never had updates or anything, the date that appears on Dlsite is when the creator uploaded the game to the site.
It specifically mentions bug fixes.
Release was on the 14. The update on the 18.
1688088103902.png

Last edited: