RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just to have mentioned it since there have been quite a few of those MTLs popping up now (By Dazed for example),

Yes I am aware that ChatGPT produces better results than SugoiV4, but ChatGPT costs money each use.
So long term it makes no sense for a free format.

Not to talk down the 4 people that have actually donated to me so far, I really appreciate it, but I have no illusions about that being a viable way to offset costs. I am already loosing money doing this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since one thing people complain about quite a lot is my font choice, I've been looking for alternatives, but it's really hard to find something that condenses enough to make translated Japanese fit menus an UI.

Basically I've found 2 other options that are only slightly less effective and might be easier to read.
This is what I've been using:
1689075783012.png

These are the 2 new options:
1689075827832.png
1689075863817.png
Should I switch? And If so, to which one?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Since one thing people complain about quite a lot is my font choice, I've been looking for alternatives, but it's really hard to find something that condenses enough to make translated Japanese fit menus an UI.

Basically I've found 2 other options that are only slightly less effective and might be easier to read.
This is what I've been using:
View attachment 2761069

These are the 2 new options:
View attachment 2761071
View attachment 2761072
Should I switch? And If so, to which one?
I'd say that second new option, the italic looking one. The g looks odd on the first option and the rest of it looks a bit... not sure how to call it really, bland? But ironically the old one is still the best for size + readability.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Alrighty now that the game section stuff has finally calmed down a bit I can resume work on SLR stuff, but all currently queued stuff is either giant, complicated, or unorthodox.
So these will probably take quite a while to complete.

But that does not mean you cannot request new stuff, because if you request something that is not a massive nightmare I can just have that process in the background while working on the other stuff and then just do some finishing touches.

So do not see that request "queue" as a real queue. I basically work on all of my projects at once and release whenever something finishes.
That also helps me prevent burning out on a single particularly annoying project.
I mean in the end I do this for "fun".

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Hello Shisaye, nice to hear that your schedule open up a bit. if its all possible can u see whether this game is translatable ...

Here is the link to v1.03

Much appreciated

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello Shisaye, nice to hear that your schedule open up a bit. if its all possible can u see whether this game is translatable ...

Much appreciated
I'll look, but where's the Translation-Request thread?
I didn't find any thread searching for "The War Maiden of Manjuverne", "マンジュヴェルヌの戦乙女", or "RJ123835".

Edit: Initial parsing of the game works fine, but it runs on Ace, has 381 maps(Enough to crash my initial cleanup script, I have to split it into 2 projects.), around 400 picture based texts (I wont translate those), and around 60 custom script sections.
So not exactly a quick project.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

Much appreciated
Make a request thread.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello Shisaye, would it be possible to translate the trans female fantasy series? My account is new so I can't post links, so as a workaround, I cut the urls after .to/threads/

Trans Female Fantasy Legacy (DL link in page 2, hentaibedta)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-legacy-6colors.118218/

Trans Female Fantasy Nexus (DL link in page 1, pixeldrain)
translation-request-trans-female-fantasy-nexus.50996/

Thanks for the work you've put in!
Legacy
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...e-fantasy-legacy-6colors.118218/post-11435158

Reactions: unfercurrent

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I honestly expected this to take till later this year because of what you said about it being complicated and all.
If I would have translated the \r[] stuff it would have been. Some dialogue is really bad now. :(

The Nexus game should take less time, because I have the automation for it now. (Unless the dev changed a bunch of stuff.)

Edit: Nexus is actually very different. Not necessarily harder, but weirdly different for a game with such a similar name. It's also a lot shorter. There's also a bunch of repeat text.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017