Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: derakino999

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
I'm working on it, but this might take a bit.
It's one of those devs who clearly has no idea what he's doing, but instead of watching a tutorial on how to make a rgpmaker game tried to reinvent basic functions.

It's "slightly" messy. :HideThePain:
Haha good luck Shisaye, and sorry for picking a "slightly" messy game lol.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye do you have any plans to pick up any of dhr-ken works? For example:

Asuka is marked Wolf RPG, and as stated on my request rules I do not, and have no plans to ever, work with Wolf RPG.

And that's a bit of an odd question in general considering my history with dhr-ken.
I've translated both Paize Knightess Ellen and Celestia Princess of Fellati.
And Paize Knightess Ellen (besides Noelle) was actually the main reason I learned how to work with RPGM in the first place.
I highly doubt this thread would have ever happened without it.

I did actually start working on another world reincarnation at some point when I was still doing manually edited translations, but nobody cared about it, it was pretty broken, and I ultimately scrapped the project.
As far as I remember it's basically just some random mess of their original characters thrown together with little regard to the actual gameplay and supposedly is pretty buggy even now in the latest version. To the point that the dev just released a movie version of it.
dhr-ken also started doing MTLs of their own and so I stopped following their stuff since I don't really want to compete with official English releases (Even if they're terrible).

But obviously if you want to request it, I can still make you a SLRMTL for that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikorin

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Asuka is marked Wolf RPG, and as stated on my request rules I do not, and have no plans to ever, work with Wolf RPG.

And that's a bit of an odd question in general considering my history with dhr-ken.
And Paize Knightess Ellen (besides Noelle) was actually the main reason I learned how to work with RPGM in the first place.

I did actually start working on another world reincarnation at some point when I was still doing manually edited translations, but nobody cared about it, it was pretty broken, and I ultimately scrapped the project.
As far as I remember it's basically just some random mess of their original characters thrown together with little regard to the actual gameplay and supposedly is pretty buggy even now in the latest version. To the point that the dev just released a movie version of it.
dhr-ken also started doing MTLs of their own and so I stopped following their stuff since I don't really want to compete with official English releases (Even if they're terrible).

But obviously if you want to request it, I can still make you a SLRMTL for that game.
If you can do that for another world reincarnation that would be great, but i dont know if the version its on matter for compatiblity.

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017

I see, that's a bit unfortunate for Asuka.

If you have time please do SLRMTL at least for another world reincarnation since it would at least give context and maybe inspire someone to actually do manual TL if it's any good.

Additional request if you don't mind https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-no-arutina-rj224130-leak.160673/ looks good. If you're interested I can provide you the copy for 1.06b later.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If you can do that for another world reincarnation that would be great, but i dont know if the version its on matter for compatiblity.
If you have time please do SLRMTL at least for another world reincarnation since it would at least give context and maybe inspire someone to actually do manual TL if it's any good.
Alright I'll work on it.
Additional request if you don't mind https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-no-arutina-rj224130-leak.160673/ looks good. If you're interested I can provide you the copy for 1.06b later.
Sure, share the latest version and I'll put it on my list.
The usual sites seem to only have 1.05b.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I see, that's a bit unfortunate for Asuka.

Beep Boop
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-no-arutina-rj224130-leak.160673/post-11770036

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
And you view my SLR stuff above 4/10?
If I'd ask in the game section they'd give it a 2/10. :KEK:
Heck they call my SRS stuff "barely above MTL".
Well i try your translation in some game you translated it's 7/10 for me. It is just my opinion i don't know about other people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shisaye