RPGM [Translation Request] (dHR-ken) Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom // ペイズの騎士エレンとダンジョンの街ソドム

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
I bought it for you guys, so you can translate it or do some MTL if you want.

DOWNLOAD @ MEGA:

Open with WinRAR and use Options -> "Language something" -> "Japanese" and then extract and it should run fine...
(sorry, english is not my motherlanguage!)
Thank you mate! Really appreciated :)

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I tried a quick MTL with DeepL and Translator++ - works fine, translation is kinda good and all but it HAS ERRORS - like the game is crashing when you choose one of the untranslated options in the "in-game menu" :/ so i gave up, hope some pro's can do a bug-free MTL at least.

Reactions: Kindthief

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
I bought it for you guys, so you can translate it or do some MTL if you want.

DOWNLOAD @ MEGA:

Open with WinRAR and use Options -> "Language something" -> "Japanese" and then extract and it should run fine...
(sorry, english is not my motherlanguage!)

which version is this?
the game has an update the 6/26/2021

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an updated edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for "Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom" v1.10 including scripts/plugins and bugfixes.

Big thanks to pcnop for helping me fix issues with the original Japanese game.

Correct Japanese version can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...zuno-erentodanjonno-sodomu.86325/post-6071545

Added my Full-save.

Installation:
Make sure your system locale is Japanese(Japan).
Extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Here's an updated MTL for "Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom v106"
(source: hentaibedta, identical to the v1.06 on hentaisharing)

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Installation:
Just extract into your main game folder so it merges with the "www" folder.
Anyone try this out? Can you generally understand what's going on?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Anyone try this out? Can you generally understand what's going on?
It's the typical google translate style MTL. So it's honestly pretty awful.
I just wanted to get it out fast as possible and put all my focus into making it run properly (look for screwed up command lines).
Since Inquisidor says the game version is already outdated I wont make any attempts at polishing the actual translation right now.